Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arrowsmith
Feb 6, 2006

SAGANISTA!

Trixie Hardcore posted:

a future where men are kept as a lobotomized slave class?

All trepanation fetishes will be indulged

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
seriously though don't labotomise people, they poo poo themselves all the time.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
we all know womens got problem because they are crazy and/or want to be men and men won't take it unless they got good tits or a good rear end.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
women got dat vag in dey pants

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

mind the walrus posted:

Show me the man or woman who wouldn't

she got the cyd charise mojo going. flapper bob haircut game too intense.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Race Realists posted:

how come there arent any movies empowering FAT men eh? no clothing lines for fat guys either!

um............. *points 2 dilz*

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
empowered fat men, ever see tommy boy

Reer
Sep 27, 2007

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

name one piece of media where a fat woman is married to a fit man.
Take your time, I'll wait.
hugh jackman

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I'm looking for a sci-fi television show set in a future where men are kept as a lobotomized slave class but the men are all buff and hunky in an unsafe and threatening way. Any show recommendations?

e: doesn't have to be the future, I enjoy many speculative fiction subgenres, alternative history version of Earth is fine too.

Oz.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

I'd be so against this if it was just words, but that cartoon character really sold me on it.

• Locked thread