Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nephielle
Mar 25, 2005

by XyloJW
I masturbate to the glorious Mark Levin's radio show whenever he's on! When I need fap material, I need look no further than his radio show's archives! His producers have a charming amount of experience with sound bytes and makes the funniest pieces to interrupt those libby bastards calling in attempt to bring the immaculate Mark Levin down, but no sir. Thanks to our founding fathers, we have liberty in these God Given United States of America. And no, you libby scum, that doesn't mean you have a right to free health care, pensions, safety regulations, basic quality of life, MINIMUM WAGE, nanny state paychecks, or to destabilize our holy nation of USA in the name of "globalization".

Mark Levin preaches the good word! That Jesuit Warlocks and Greenburg School of Actor reprobates have no place here in America. We have economic liberty! We have the right to soar to heights once unknown to us, to sink into the financial non-person status of eating garbage for sustenance! As Annie Rand once said in her journal during WW2, "If people want to make less money, that's their choice, but we, the economic elite, should not be burdened with caring for these lazy pieces of poo poo, and so, we ask the final question, the question that needs to be asked, "Who is John Galt?".

MARK LEVIN FOR PRESIDENT 2016! :911:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nephielle posted:

I masturbate to the glorious Mark Levin's radio show whenever he's on! When I need fap material, I need look no further than his radio show's archives! His producers have a charming amount of experience with sound bytes and makes the funniest pieces to interrupt those libby bastards calling in attempt to bring the immaculate Mark Levin down, but no sir. Thanks to our founding fathers, we have liberty in these God Given United States of America. And no, you libby scum, that doesn't mean you have a right to free health care, pensions, safety regulations, basic quality of life, MINIMUM WAGE, nanny state paychecks, or to destabilize our holy nation of USA in the name of "globalization".

Mark Levin preaches the good word! That Jesuit Warlocks and Greenburg School of Actor reprobates have no place here in America. We have economic liberty! We have the right to soar to heights once unknown to us, to sink into the financial non-person status of eating garbage for sustenance! As Annie Rand once said in her journal during WW2, "If people want to make less money, that's their choice, but we, the economic elite, should not be burdened with caring for these lazy pieces of poo poo, and so, we ask the final question, the question that needs to be asked, "Who is John Galt?".

MARK LEVIN FOR PRESIDENT 2016! :911:

his beard sucks. No vote!

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
He looks baked.

Nephielle
Mar 25, 2005

by XyloJW

BASF posted:

He looks baked.

That's his natural state of being, son.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

the creator of bioshock as president of th us is something i can get behind

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nephielle posted:

a libertarian baked? Never!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Mark Levin's philosophy in one word: *FART*

Nephielle
Mar 25, 2005

by XyloJW

ThirdPartyView posted:

Mark Levin's philosophy in one word: *FART*

Go back to your commie state, you red bastard.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Nephielle posted:

Go back to your commie state, you red bastard.

But I don't live in a GOP state...? :confused:

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Get off the phone ya big dope

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

BUT YA HAD TO BE A BIG SHOT...LIBERAL, HAD TO OPEN UP YOUR MOUTH.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

bump, i have a feeling marks show is going to be extra epic tonight

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
i prefer savage nation, it's the news show glenn beck listens to and then steals everything from. when he had a tv show he would just use a chalk board to explain what savage said like a week before hand.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

when hes angry he sounds alot like master shake

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
The LOONY LIBS in HOLLYWEIRD

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
his books on jazz theory and jazz piano are extremely good

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I am a citizen of The Savage Nation!

Wells
Sep 21, 2008

THIS IS A BIZ!!!
Lipstick Apathy
The first time I heard Mark Levin I thought Gilbert Gottfried had gone off the deep end.

Anyway that's my Mark Levin story HTH!

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

Randarkman posted:

this is the most important thing about him you need to know, really

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

TOILETLORD posted:

i prefer savage nation, it's the news show glenn beck listens to and then steals everything from. when he had a tv show he would just use a chalk board to explain what savage said like a week before hand.

michael savage sucks

first of all he's an ex hippie and probably still is one and the whole conservative thing is an act

second of all he dosent know the constitution and hasnt studied it like Levin has.

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Right wing radio guys never look like they sound on the air but somehow always look like someone's pedo uncle.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
he voice is way too squeaky

lowtax's impression of him is funny as poo poo tho

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mark is away for the next two days.

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

"There are fair questions about shooting non-lethally at retreating civilian combatants."
he was pretty good on Breaking Bad

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I am a citizen of The Savage Nation!

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9D4F9F973A4F06E8

SAVAGE

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

michael savage legally changed his name from weiner to savage

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

michael savage legally changed his name from weiner to savage

savage wiener nation would probably get more money and market share.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

mark is away for the next two days.

Good Citizen posted:

Mark Levin is taking today and tomorrow off and claiming he's going to 'visit family'. Heads up, this is bullshit. Where he's actually going is blizzcon. He goes every year.

Knowing there's probably at least one blizzard nerd who posts here I'm putting up a reward for anyone who can get their picture taken with him. Get a pic and I'll buy you plat or a steam game or something. Limited to the first 3 people to post their pic with master shake.

Good luck

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Lol dude gets so angry. Thanks for that.

TheReverend
Jun 21, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMtrpHjD2is

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Ahahahhaha

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Lol dude gets so angry. Thanks for that.

honestly, he deserves to be the one wielding the Golden EIB microphone instead of Rush

vs.

edit: on a related note has Jay Mohr finally given up on TV and become a right wing radio host? i noticed the other day that he has his own radio show on a local conservative talk station so im guessing thats a yes

Nephielle posted:

whao its republican party J Mascis

Mariana Horchata fucked around with this message at 06:03 on Nov 7, 2014

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Conservative radio guys all seem to think that using insults from the 1950's is both entertaining and the height of class. They always refer to liberals as "bums" and "knuckleheads".

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
It's really weird how Levin doesn't seem to allow anyone working in his studio to speak on the air. Most radio hosts talk back and forth with their call screener or whoever, but Levin just casually addresses "Mr. Producer" who NEVER loving RESPONDS.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Doppelganger posted:

It's really weird how Levin doesn't seem to allow anyone working in his studio to speak on the air. Most radio hosts talk back and forth with their call screener or whoever, but Levin just casually addresses "Mr. Producer" who NEVER loving RESPONDS.

that's the name of his buttplug

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Doppelganger posted:

thats part of his charm

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Doppelganger posted:

The call screener is a real person who occasionally is allowed to talk on air, I'm convinced that Mr. Producer doesn't actually exist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Randarkman posted:

I always picture the Aflac duck myself.

• Locked thread