Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i liked psyops egg thread and i liked the one about the poeple who were sitting there and they were in costumes and one of the pictures were posted over and over its a vast improvement good work psyopmonkey good for you and good on you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
sometimes i like to make an entire carton of deviled eggs, eat them, and then i go to the movies and sit in front of you and fart.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

sometimes i like to make an entire carton of deviled eggs, eat them, and then i go to the movies and sit in front of you and fart.

When I bake bread or sweets ill throw an egg in the oven for a few.

Baked eggs are yum.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

I don't eat eggs but my farts always smell like them it's nasty.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

krampster2 posted:

That's really gross and you should probably see a doctor.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

krampster2 posted:

Stop eating bagel bites and hot pockets then.

Try a salad.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Think it might be related to drinking 3 protein shakes a day. They make me fart way more.
Lucky I work outside and so can just let 'em rip all day because it just gets carried away in the wind. Nothing quite like being able to fart right next to the boss you hate. So long as it's not loud it makes you feel very overpowering even if he (or she!) didn't notice. It's like writing hate mail to your enemy but in white font so you can tell yourself "Hell yeah I finally said it" even if you kind of didn't you know?

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 13:23 on Oct 26, 2014

Acid Haze
Feb 16, 2009

:parrot:
A big ole' bottle of Cephalexin smells a lot like rotten eggs, maybe with a little pepper added.

That is my contribution since I've got the herps right now and am embarrassed to be on the youtube in front of all the good yolks here.

Chris Awful
Oct 2, 2005

Tell your friends they don't have to be scared or hungry anymore comrades.

Why did drugs turn michael cera into a lesbian? so much potential.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Vinegar smells like eggs too.

E: Also Michael Cera is bad at music and should stop.

krampster2 fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Oct 26, 2014

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
I honestly don't get it. Something must be wrong with me

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

ThisGuy posted:

I honestly don't get it. Something must be wrong with me

What is it u don't get

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

serious norman posted:

What is it u don't get

Like, I feel like a defective human being. I read through the entire thread and I fail to see anything funny about it. Why is it even stickied?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
do people not eat eggs to make this a thing? i eat like 90 eggs a week.

Frisky
Apr 2, 2012

What turtle?

*take a pic of the eggs via twitter app

THESE EGGS SEEM GOOD TO ME

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Egg substitute is the devil's playground

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

ThisGuy posted:

Like, I feel like a defective human being. I read through the entire thread and I fail to see anything funny about it. Why is it even stickied?

goons seem to think eggs are hilarious

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
goons eat more eggs if you eat a bunch and just get off your butt you will get in shape overtime without having to do hardly anything.

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
Huh. Seems like a lotta cholesterol to me. But gently caress heart disease, am I right?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

ThisGuy posted:

Huh. Seems like a lotta cholesterol to me. But gently caress heart disease, am I right?

unless your liver is damaged cholesterol can't hurt you, unless you believe in 1970's food science.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

TOILETLORD posted:

unless your liver is damaged cholesterol can't hurt you, unless you believe in 1970's food science.

That's a good point. Still a homogenous diet can leave you deficient in nutrients. And it can gently caress up your gullyworks! Eggs bring on some real bad squirts

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

ThisGuy posted:

That's a good point. Still a homogenous diet can leave you deficient in nutrients. And it can gently caress up your gullyworks! Eggs bring on some real bad squirts

i think i eat more than most goons i average 80ish eggs a week 24 lbs of chicken/beef 10 lbs dry beans and 20 lbs of frozen mixed veggies and that's just break fast dinner, not counting fruit. that's probably a low estimate.

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy

TOILETLORD posted:

i think i eat more than most goons i average 80ish eggs a week 24 lbs of chicken/beef 10 lbs dry beans and 20 lbs of frozen mixed veggies and that's just break fast dinner, not counting fruit. that's probably a low estimate.

Thanks toiletlord ;)

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
going to the WAFFLE HOUSE in a few, gonna get some over easies with h-browns

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

TOILETLORD posted:

no wonder you are lord of the toilet lol :D :D

Nostalgic Pushead
Jul 31, 2013

haha yeah guys eggs haha, eggs. Eggs. phhahaha eggs

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

serious norman posted:

no wonder you are lord of the toilet lol :D :D

hah! i work on my feet and some days I have to work in a warehouse moving poo poo around, if i don't eat enough i start to feel really sick.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

Sleepflower posted:

haha yeah guys eggs haha, eggs. Eggs. phhahaha eggs

Epic shite OP

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i like eating and making GBS threads a lot. it makes me horney.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
my favorite thing is the feeling of farting in a industrial freezer.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

clark duke seems perturbed by the man in the shark suit

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

ThisGuy posted:

:science:

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

toiletlord eat the eggs

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

jesus christ

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I made eggnog a few nights ago. Here is a bowl of egg yolks:

There's nog in my coffee this morning, for quality control purposes.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

gggiiimmmppp posted:

I made eggnog a few nights ago. Here is a bowl of egg yolks:

There's nog in my coffee this morning, for quality control purposes.

I'm the smaller bowl also filled with what looks like yolks

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

serious norman posted:

I'm the smaller bowl also filled with what looks like yolks

damaged eggwhites

I froze all the eggwhites in batches of 6 to make macaroons or something but if any yolk gets in the whites they won't whip properly and have to be used for omelets

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

lonesomedwarf posted:

toiletlord eat the eggs

i just ate a dozen and i'm getting ready to eat 2 lbs of beef, what's wrong with you weird people who can't eat food.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

TOILETLORD posted:

i just ate a dozen and i'm getting ready to eat 2 lbs of beef, what's wrong with you weird people who can't eat food.

seems cool and normal

• Locked thread