Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
http://www.iloveegg.com/egg_english.htm

I like eggs, I go in out of phases of eating a ton and not really having any for a week. They're really filling for the calories which makes em a pretty good staple in healthy diet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Would you like some monkey cheese w/ your eggs, OP?

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I mean eggs are pretty but good but does anyone ever say "oh yeah my favorite food is eggs"?

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I mean eggs are pretty but good but does anyone ever say "oh yeah my favorite food is eggs"?

i find eggs to be a close second to beef, but no one says eggs are my favorite as far as i can tell.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Good thread to wake up to. Anyone else like hot sauce on their scrambled eggs?

Eggs definitely not my favorite but drat if they aren't good enough & super cheap.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

fried eggs with habanero salsa + toasted rye w/butter is one of my favourite meals

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

Sancho posted:

Good thread to wake up to. Anyone else like hot sauce on their scrambled eggs?

Eggs definitely not my favorite but drat if they aren't good enough & super cheap.

Make up a scramble with some onions, bell peppers, mushrooms and cotija, add cholula sauce.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW
throw eggs in hot animal fat eat them.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Guys I ate an egg I was saving for breakfast. Now I have no breakfast.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I really love quail eggs but the only feasible way I could have constant access to them is if I raised quail, which at this point I'm seriously considering.

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

Tsinava posted:

I really love quail eggs but the only feasible way I could have constant access to them is if I raised quail, which at this point I'm seriously considering.

what do they taste like compared to chicken eggs? i wish i could get cheap ostrich eggs so i could just crack one egg instead of a ton every day

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I had 6 pancacks for bfast instead of egg I am sorry op

TOILETLORD
Nov 13, 2012

by XyloJW

a starwar betamax posted:

I had 6 pancacks for bfast instead of egg I am sorry op

fucker you need to just eat protein for your fight.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

That's the stuff

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

TOILETLORD posted:

what do they taste like compared to chicken eggs? i wish i could get cheap ostrich eggs so i could just crack one egg instead of a ton every day

Pretty much like chicken eggs just a little bit thicker in taste. They're really good and extremely healthy.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

i ate the broken egg whites in am omelet with cheese and chilli for brunch

I am Toni Lippi
Aug 16, 2004

:vince:

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut

there comes a time in a man's life when he has to say "gently caress you, shark" and @fart failed to rise to the occasion, the poor bastard

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

I feel really tired all the time, some days my neck can't even support the weight of my head. do you think eating more eggs will help me?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Ghaz posted:

I feel really tired all the time, some days my neck can't even support the weight of my head. do you think eating more eggs will help me?

Maybe. Protein is always a good thing to have in your body. Try drinking ginger tea regularly, for energy.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I left 3 eggs on my balcony to see how long it takes before they get rotten. is this the same thing

Devil Wears Wings
Jul 17, 2006

Look ye upon the wages of diet soda and weep, for it is society's fault.
just ate 2 eggs for breakfast scrambled w-wilted garlicky greens, ham and swiss

eat an egg

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Yeah, eat an egg, if you want to support a horrific industry that contributed unimaginable suffering to teh world :jerkbag:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Well, gonna go buy a dozen eggs so I can bedevil them. Wish me luck in dealing with real life people and not message board avatars

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

VendaGoat posted:

Well, gonna go buy a dozen eggs so I can bedevil them. Wish me luck in dealing with real life people and not message board avatars

Dont forget the Smoked Paprika.

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2KSEID942E

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Oodle Doodle

I love you egg.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Look at all these dong lickers that aren't man enough to eat an egg for the Internet. You'll lift chairs but draw the line at eggs

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
a dozen eggs is too many eggs, I'd never be able to finish that many eggs, I always buy half a dozen eggs which is six eggs, and even then, very often that is too many eggs

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

a dozen eggs is too many eggs, I'd never be able to finish that many eggs, I always buy half a dozen eggs which is six eggs, and even then, very often that is too many eggs

you know, you can make friends by feeding them right?

Goonlord

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

VendaGoat posted:

you know, you can make friends by feeding them right?

Goonlord

D-do you want to be my friend?
*offers egg*

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
im gay.

for eggs.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
Hollowed out a baguette and filled it with prosciutto and beaten eggs. Waiting on it to finish baking, just about at the stage where I cover it with cheese.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug
I like to hard boil large batches of eggs, I just eat them whole (well shelled obviously, eggshell is gross why would you eat that) without any toppings. Easy, portable, healthy, and filling; hard boiled eggs rule.

By hard boil though I mean using a vegetable steamer, none of em break and they're easy to peel no matter how fresh the eggs are. Boiling them in water is amateur hour.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

This thread is eggcellent

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

ArbitraryC posted:

I like to hard boil large batches of eggs, I just eat them whole (well shelled obviously, eggshell is gross why would you eat that) without any toppings. Easy, portable, healthy, and filling; hard boiled eggs rule.

By hard boil though I mean using a vegetable steamer, none of em break and they're easy to peel no matter how fresh the eggs are. Boiling them in water is amateur hour.

I dunno if I could eat a bunch of eggs with no flavoring, at least put some pepper on those things or something

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

D-do you want to be my friend?
*offers egg*

Sure, but it better be deviled.

Kukash posted:

im gay.

for eggs.

prepare to be :iamafag: fabuloused!

I have eggchieved a great eggcess.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I dunno if I could eat a bunch of eggs with no flavoring, at least put some pepper on those things or something

You'd be surprised, the yolk is pretty flavorful so if you take bigger bits it's tasty. Even if you just eat the egg white part it's admittedly bland but it certainly doesn't taste bad, sorta like snacking on plain bread or crackers.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Anonymous Sun 01 Dec 2013 15:50:29 No.23668635 Report
Quoted By: >>23668816
So the problem is that some white people in America are still high quality people instead of yolks breeding like rabbits and living on welfare, right? I guess you really can't win here: either you sacrifice your personhood and become an eggwhite or you preserve your integrity and feed the parasites.

Not being able to decide is also lovely I guess, you can't really do anything and your votes never count because the ones with power are the ones with money. I guess you're hosed, but as the percentage of whites diminish, the yolks will also be hosed because they cannot live without the ones that need them, yolks as always parasites and slaves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athropos
May 4, 2004

"Skeletons are Number One! Flesh just slows you down."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWXgtJP1IPs&t=1s

This is the pro-est click in this thread.

• Locked thread