Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.
hey y'all, let's discuss which tea is the best. or what are favorite teas are.

i like a good big cup of chamomile after a stressful day.

rooibos and earl grey is nice as well. :)

relax and have a cup with op :11tea:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Chai or Rooriboos.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

:coffee: gently caress TEA COFFEE FOREVER :coffee:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Action Yak Police posted:

:coffee: gently caress YEA COFFEE FOREVER :coffee:

Fixed

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Adagio coconut black tea is yummy

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Action Yak Police posted:

:coffee: gently caress TEA COFFEE FOREVER :coffee:

coffee is okay to talk about too.

i'm thinking of getting a french press so i can start making better coffee at home.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Lemon Myrtle Green Tea.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
I don't care what anyone says, I love English Breakfast. It's not fancy, but god drat if it isn't good.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Dead Precedents posted:

I don't care what anyone says, I love English Breakfast. It's not fancy, but god drat if it isn't good.

nothing wrong with english breakfast. i tend to have some when i prefer a tea than coffee for a big breakfast.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
I just bought a 40 pack of Yorkshire Gold for like $6, I don't give a gently caress.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

psyopmonkey posted:

Chai or Rooriboos.

pussy drinks

rooibos goes well with milk sometimes as a desert tea if you don't want it caffeinated

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Ginger tea is good poo poo and extremely healthy for you. Drink it in the morning for energy.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't like english breakfast a great deal anymore; irish breakfast is nice, but if i want strong tea i will choose assam and if i want nice tea i will go for a ceylon

although mostly i just go for whatever tea is on the shelf

Michaellaneous
Oct 30, 2013

I like yerba mate a lot. Tastes good.

e: But nothing a good fruit tea as well, especially those with whole fruit pieces and some cinnamon for the winter. Tastes amazing.

SirEvelynTremble
Dec 25, 2013

FUCK YOU HITLER
STALINGRAD
ROFLMFAO
vanilla chai teabags in my cupboard - i went through a 'phase'

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

acquired taste for oolong this year (from exclusively black)

i'm an addict now :(

recommend: http://www.harney.com/ti-quan-yin-spring-floral.html

not an endorsement fucked around with this message at 22:15 on Oct 26, 2014

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I enjoy lose leaf pu-erh tea that I get from the asian market. I also bought from there something called kung-fu tea, however I have not tried it yet.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Lipton's black tea or chamomille if it's late and I don't want caffeine. Usually without anything, but sometimes with milk and sweeteners or sugar. Few years ago I used to drink about 2 litres per day, but nowadays it's about 3 cups. Also cucumber sandwiches every now and then.

TheEldar
Oct 24, 2010
Assam & Darjeeling are two staples I always have around.

At the moment I have some 'Imperial Tippy Yunnan', expensive whole leaf tea, amazing

I have coffee all day, tea all evening. mmm caffeine

Grimarest
Jan 28, 2009
I'm having some loose leaf green tea right now op. hth

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U84zAfb4b58

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7-ILz0YOVE

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
If you don't drink lapsang souchong you'll never grow hair on your chest.

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRBI1VSO7hc

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqUdoX9r7KU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
English breakfast, Earl Gray and Darjeeling are all very important to have on hand at all times. It is also important to have chamomile, some kind of mint, and a couple of super mild whites. I'm drinking a cucumber white tea right now!

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO7B2fHjH74&index=24&list=PLC43D7FEE78F87B0F

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

David Copperfield posted:

If you don't drink lapsang souchong you'll never grow hair on your chest.

That is a good tea. My mother would get angry when I made it because she claimed it stunk up the house.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

pouchong is my poo poo

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

anyone else love ice tea? its all i drink (except coffee in the morning)

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Naerasa posted:

English breakfast, Earl Gray and Darjeeling are all very important to have on hand at all times. It is also important to have chamomile, some kind of mint, and a couple of super mild whites. I'm drinking a cucumber white tea right now!

cucumber white tea is pretty baller. and i also like a peppermint tea when i'm studying. it helps me focus.

Grimarest posted:

I'm having some loose leaf green tea right now op. hth

that sounds good. i'm might brew me a cup of that later.

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Ghaz posted:

hell yeah

Synthetic Violence
Oct 18, 2012

Fuck machine.
Grimey Drawer
I prefer tea to coffee, and I love pu-erh tea. I'll drink pretty much any unflavored tea except for gunpowder. gently caress that poo poo.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Jesus Christ another tea thread? When will you faggy aristocrat wannabees get it through you thick skulls that nobody gives a poo poo about your dirty lawn water?

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Jesus Christ another tea thread? When will you faggy aristocrat wannabees get it through you thick skulls that nobody gives a poo poo about your dirty lawn water?

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

The local tea shop has this loving amazing blood orange pu ehr and goddamnit I wish I still had some left.

Yaldabaoth posted:

Yes, nobody cares about the 2nd most popular beverage in the world.

Nobody.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

enjoy your kidneystones :mmmhmm:

GladRagKraken
Mar 27, 2010
The one true tea

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Ghaz posted:

iced tea owns

moroccan mint tea also owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

enjoy your kidneystones :mmmhmm:

so worth it.

• Locked thread