Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Fenrir posted:

Wait, seriously? That's amazing.

I think he got her the implants before the draft ( she was a UGA cheerleader )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Gonna need some before and afters

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

This isn't college anymore. You gotta up your titty game

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

Snacksmaniac posted:

Gonna need some before and afters

http://bustedcoverage.com/2009/08/03/bc-investigation-matthew-staffords-georgia-cheerleader-wag-sportin-implants/

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Plausible.

Lions, Bitch.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Ihedigbo did an AMA.

Line6spider4 posted:

Does Coach Caldwell ever get really emotional? He doesn't look like it but I imagine he must have been a little emotional after these last two wins.

JamesIhedigbo posted:

You know what's crazy? is that Coach Caldwell, his facial expression from the beginning to end of the game never changes, which I just don't know how. But when we were down 21 points, he just kept saying "relax, relax, we'll be alright."

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2kmaxw/james_ihedigbo_from_the_detroit_lions_ama/

Lions, bitch.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

Ihedigbo is cool as gently caress and I miss him.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

gently caress this team. I swore I wouldn't drink the Kool-Aid until they had clinched a playoff spot, but I don't think I have a choice anymore. Get on the Lions train bitch, toot toot

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.
Let us go the Detroit Football Lions because hope is fun!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

The Brett Perriman Experience

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

I went to elementary and middle school with Herman Moore's son. Herman was probably the first person I ever saw using a cellphone. He was also a super nice dude and even chaperoned some trips, including one to an overnight camp where I got to play basketball with him.

His kid was spoiled and annoying though.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Henchman of Santa posted:

I went to elementary and middle school with Herman Moore's son. Herman was probably the first person I ever saw using a cellphone. He was also a super nice dude and even chaperoned some trips, including one to an overnight camp where I got to play basketball with him.

His kid was spoiled and annoying though.

Herman was the first person I ever saw with tinted car windows.

lions bitch

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

lions bitch

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

The Lions are cool as poo poo and if you don't like them you can gently caress right off imo

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

AsInHowe posted:

Herman was the first person I ever saw with tinted car windows.

lions bitch

lol I forgot about that but that's true as well.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

Bwahah what is this from?

Go Lions!

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

ALL HAIL JOEY BALLGAME!!!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
The Lions really do need to win a Super Bowl already.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Did Joey Harrington or Matt Millen sink the Lions more?

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Kirios posted:

Millen in a landslide. Teams can get away with subpar QB play on occasion but Millen could not evaluate talent and could not interact in a mature manner with the team. Two or three years after he was fired a stay came out that only something like two of his draft picks from 2000 to 2006 were still on team. Maybe even still in the league period, it wouldn't surprise me.

Dattserberg
Dec 30, 2005

National champion, Heisman winner, King crab enthusiast

Kirios posted:

Joey Harrington was like getting kicked in the shins. Matt Millen was Cathy Bates in Misery.

Dattserberg fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Oct 31, 2014

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The Lions hinged their franchise success on Joey Harrington, a man who looks like he bartends the 11-close at your local TGIF.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese
I'm from the UK and everyone said I was crazy for supporting the Lions, its all Patriots and Packers fans up here.

Who's laughing now, huh?

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

MikeCrotch posted:

I'm from the UK and everyone said I was crazy for supporting the Lions, its all Patriots and Packers fans up here.

Who's laughing now, huh?

The Packers and Patriots fans, most likely.

The Lions, You Bitch

Bobo the Red
Aug 14, 2004
Lay off the marmot

MikeCrotch posted:

Who's laughing now, huh?

They are, but you keep it up, because you are filled with righteousness

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
It took eight games for Caldwell to hit six wins with Detroit. Other coaches:
Schwartz: 30
Marinelli: 18
Mooch: 17
Mornhinweg: Never

Lions bitch

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Miami started Joey Harrington
It was this opportunity on thanksgiving would see Harrington named MVP and get to eat good pie on live TV

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

PFR says he went 19/29 for 213 yards, 3 scores and 1 interception against let's see here...the Detroit Lions???

Christ, they were so bad back then even Joey Harrington lit them up.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I was really okay with Joey Harrington winning that game. I mean, he was a complete garbage quarterback but nobody deserved to play behind that offensive line while throwing the ball to the ghost of Az-Zahir Hakim.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Detroit_Dogg posted:

The Lions hinged their franchise success on Joey Harrington, a man who looks like he bartends the 11-close at your local TGIF.

Matt Stafford has taught us that you want the guy drinking from 11-close at TGIF, not bartending.

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Miami started Joey Harrington
It was this opportunity on thanksgiving would see Harrington named MVP and get to eat good pie on live TV

Fun facts about this game:

- Millen had the Lions immediately call a timeout so people could boo Joey, and was subsequently called classless by just about everyone.
- Miami's coach was Nick Saban.
- The Lions' anthem singer was Taylor Swift.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Detroit_Dogg posted:

I was really okay with Joey Harrington winning that game. I mean, he was a complete garbage quarterback but nobody deserved to play behind that offensive line while throwing the ball to the ghost of Az-Zahir Hakim.

Remember when Bill Schroeder caught a pass? I don't.

Also I just remembered Matt Millen had a beef with Scotty Anderson. I also learned that Shaun McDonald was the leading receiver one year. I don't even know who that is.

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Matthew Stafford, bitch.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008

Cruel and Unusual posted:

Matthew Stafford, bitch.

lions bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011