Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

There's some hockey on that I'm only really going to watch cause my cat jumped on my lap and that put an end to whatever it was I was doing. The Jets tied it up so now I'm going to root for them for a couple periods.

Hockey!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I have to listen to Cartman. :(

e- gently caress Jeff Carter, Go Jackets, Get Well Soon Marian Gaborik.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

What a great PK by the Jets. Now if they can learn to ice the puck when it's 5v4 and not 5v5 they'll really get going!

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

2+5+10 for Greene, 5 for Tropp. We'll take that.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

A hockey play apparently? Who was that on the jackets that murdered someone?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

.Spec posted:

A hockey play apparently? Who was that on the jackets that murdered someone?

Tropp.

And then Hartnell gets a penalty for some reason.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

CBJSprague24 posted:

Tropp.

And then Hartnell gets a penalty for some reason.

He just swung his stick at the Kings bench. This game got great pretty quickly.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

hahaha someone on the Kings bench poked him. This is great.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

.Spec posted:

hahaha someone on the Kings bench poked him. This is great.

Isn't that a penalty, or is that just if people on the bench get involved in a fight?

dont be mean to me
May 2, 2007

I'm interplanetary, bitch
Let's go to Mars

Yeah, probably.

Hard to feel too bad after they also missed Hartnell swinging at Jones.

On the stool.

Someone tell Hartnell he's not a Flyer anymore; I think he forgot.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: TIM ERIXON DID A THING :siren:

Jackets don't trail 2-0 to start a game! :toot:

e- Ryan Johansen continues his season-long point streak. 11 points in 8 games.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

The kings stream just had about the most gratuitous ice girls shot ever. gg guys.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Well that couldn't have been a worse effort to get the puck out. Good job D.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Oct 26, 2014

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
lol, skate in jersey

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

A Kpro posted:

lol, skate in jersey

That's twice in a row. It was gently caress Corey Perry and Wisniewski in the last game.

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

.Spec posted:

The kings stream just had about the most gratuitous ice girls shot ever. gg guys.

KHL broadcasts regularly show goal cam butt shots of the ice girls cleaning the crease. It feels a bit questionable.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Is That 70's Line the only line that scores for the Kings?

e- :siren: TUUUUUBE :siren:

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

CBJSprague24 posted:

Is That 70's Line the only line that scores for the Kings?

e- :siren: TUUUUUBE :siren:

Yes. It's awesome and frustrating. Our front line is always in flux, Gabby being out doesn't help, the last 2 lines are constantly getting rotated among themselves and the first line. 70's line is just awesome, they could start anywhere else. If kopitar is really hurt from that hip shot he took I wouldn't be suprised to see them start next game.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

When I said the Foligno-Johansen experience could roll with any winger, I didn't mean Jared Boll.

Uh-oh. Stretcher for Foligno.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Foligno ded

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
That hit looked like nothing, hope it's not serious.

Oh looks like a twisting hit to his head when he hit the ref, most likely concussed but drat I hope he didn't hurt his neck. The worst cast scenario here could be VERY bad...

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Oct 26, 2014

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Hmm, headfirst into the official, could be bad

Zat
Jan 16, 2008

So his head hit the linesman's butt :stare:

Oh boy.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Looked like he had a bit of movement immediately after. Its a neck/spine thing. Hopefully he just regains more movement over the next few hours-days.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Pretty sure he got knocked out, that shudder he did was probably only 1/2 intentional as he tried to come to. A hit like that they had to stabilize his neck.

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Kings broadcast says Foligno is moving all of his extremities and is staying at Staples for now. Here's being cautiously optimistic.

edit: That 70s Line can't stop scoring.

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
They could ride this all the way to the Cup

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Tanner Pearson still a rookie guys, has 7 goals this season already, oh and he's a Stanley cup winner...

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Hanging out...down the street...

Foligno's able to move all extremities according to the CBJ broadcast.

e- JD told Rimer Foligno's going to be fine.

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Oct 26, 2014

Mr. Kite
Aug 28, 2004

SHUT UP AND PLAY HOCKEY
Yea, if Pearson wins the Calder after he wins the Cup, that would be amazing.

Hell, if that line's play keeps up, he might win the Richard.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Quicks just showing off now.

And the 3 stars of the game are of course: 3:Pearson 2:Carter 1:Toffoli.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Oct 26, 2014

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Nitramster posted:

Yes. It's awesome and frustrating. Our front line is always in flux, Gabby being out doesn't help, the last 2 lines are constantly getting rotated among themselves and the first line. 70's line is just awesome, they could start anywhere else. If kopitar is really hurt from that hip shot he took I wouldn't be suprised to see them start next game.

Holy poo poo, you weren't kidding. Outside That 70's Line, the most points anybody else has are 3.

Nairbo
Jan 2, 2005
Please get at least a point against the Hawks tonight Ottawa

TIA

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Darling :stare:

e: Holy poo poo where did we get this guy :stare:

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Seabrook and Richards should be ashamed they let Legwand get a breakaway there. Darling bails him out.

Also Morin with two great chances already, but then commits a penalty and will probably never play again

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
Will these teams play at even strength at all this game?

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Rundblad with TVR is interesting. I imagine it is just to give Rozsival some rest on a back to back, but given how bad Rozsival has looked the Hawks should have a contingency plan for the third pairing

bub spank
Feb 1, 2005

the THRILL
Nothing like an intermission featuring Damien Cox talking about Saskatoon.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

babcock weepin like a newborn babby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Lucky there ain't two feet of snow yet

• Locked thread