Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
He clearly intentionally banked that off the back of the goalie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.

CaptCommy posted:

DucksBench.jpg

Having players is overrated

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
Sbisa did a thing!?!

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
I liked how he was shaking his head on the bench after. Even he can't figure it out!

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
Was someone missing goals? I think we might have found the goals...

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
I like how they keep cutting to the really confused looking coaches over the past few minutes

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
Canucks bench is going to lead the league in penalty minutes. Clearly it is gritty and other similar good things.

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
I have gamecentre. Nothing is blacked out anymore because Rogers owns all the Canucks rights, so it's actually pretty great. A little expensive though.

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
There have been a surprising number of open ice hit attempts by the Canucks today

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.

ThinkTank posted:

I have it too and I've enjoyed being able to watch any game I want. However, I feel the service has suffered. I had essentially no buffering last year, but it's been a big problem this season. I often have to open and close the app two or three times on my Xbox before it comes up with a steady stream.

I'm using the website on my HTPC and its actually smoother than last year most of the time. So who knows!

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
I can't figure out how to make the bottom menu bar disappear in the full screen mode on the website. I'm pretty sure I used to be able to do it. Only thing that annoys me.

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
Ward was really annoyed off that first pp face off and I'm not sure why. He stood there for a few seconds shaking his head with his hands up when play started and then got all irritated with the ref at the next whistle

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
Haha, went back and looked. Linesman dropped the puck before he put his stick down. Looks like he took too long, so Hank put his stick down and basically got free possession.

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
I'm surprised there wasn't a penalty on the Canucks for that three man mugging heading to the Canucks net

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
Higgins has some pretty huge shoulder pads this year

• Locked thread