Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Congratulations guys! The administration team as well as Spanish Manlove, no they will not and myself have come to an agreement in regards to who we think will be best suited to run GBS for the next two weeks. The mod list should update soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Enid Coleslaw
May 17, 2011

by Ion Helmet
congratulations to the winners

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lmao

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

everyone's a winner

Womens Jeans
Sep 13, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Roboshit, the meth head who beat the poo poo out of his boyfriend and refused to take him to the hospital?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Womens Jeans posted:

Roboshit, the meth head who beat the poo poo out of his boyfriend and refused to take him to the hospital?

im literally shaking irl

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Womens Jeans posted:

well now he has a reason to go to the hospital

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Womens Jeans posted:

fyad dogpiling

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Womens Jeans posted:

And Biff Johnston, the guy who got beat by his boyfriend who refused to take him to the hospital.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i think gbs could use this kind of brave moderation. domestic violence is an important issue and this will raise awareness for the problem

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
Ahahahahahah!

:munch:

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I really like that Something Awful has power couples now.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

lol good I'm happy this happening. Which one was the one who did meth for performance reasons and which one did meth for emotional reasons? I get 'em confused

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

all i remember were some really good twink dicks

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I very disappointed that thread was lost to the archives being poo poo.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

^^didnt you gas it??

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Does this mean that SA supports ISIS if one of the mods wants to join?

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
So, roboshit is currently on probation but I took a peek in and asked him a couple questions.

IAB: How do you plan to run GBS with your uhm, boyfriend?

rs:
IAB: Ahh alright.. cool. Got any interesting plans during your two weeks?

rs:

roboshit posted:

I haven't done anything that the OP didn't want. End of story.

IAB: That's nice, roboshit. Uhm, i'm gonna head off, got anything else you want to say about your powercouples reign as GBS Iks?

rs:

roboshit posted:

I just saw my boyfriends post in e/n. Lets just say that he understands it was a buig mistake and that he's not allowed to be online while he's living in my house.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
You can't stop the homo jihad!!

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

roboshit posted:

im going to use this space to rebut some of the libelous poo poo that james (twink with a loose rear end in a top hat) has said about me

* im not a jihadist. i just like the middle eastern culture and like i said before i was just learning arabic with my rosetta stone stuff and his broken drug addict mind started to make paranoid accusations. assume that everything he posted was a fabrication

* im not a meth addict. i do meth like once or twice a week, recreationally and as an aphrodisiac.

* that pic of me was sent to him in confidence and it shows a lot about james' character that he would put it online as a sort of revenge

* im really not a terrorist this whole thing was my hosed up drug addict ex boyfriend trying to shame me for dumping him and it's sad that it had to be this way.

roboshit posted:

i do meth to increase my performance but james does it because he has emotional issues. theres a difference

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
So they were account sharing? GBS mods openly flaunting rules, their foot is on the poster's neck and they relent only to hear us gasp for air before suffocating us in their hypocrisy.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

roboshit taught me that meth is actually a performance enhancing drug for playing video games.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Who do the moderators belong to, Lowtax, the forums, or the posters?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

at least he's not a jihadist and he's using meth for the right reasons

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

I AM BRAWW posted:

Congratulations guys! The administration team as well as Spanish Manlove, no they will not and myself have come to an agreement in regards to who we think will be best suited to run GBS for the next two weeks. The mod list should update soon.

dude u fuckin own

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
:confuoot:

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe
actually i am the next ik

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its been too long since we last had a twink moderator so i, for one, applaud this move

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
heres to roboshit!!

:guinness:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

lol irl

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
Congratulations.

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax
Congratulations.

Spunky Junior Reporter!
Jul 27, 2011

Fun Shoe

Cool Blue Reason posted:

Congratulations.

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Pawn 17 posted:

roboshit taught me that meth is actually a performance enhancing drug for playing video games.

and for being alert at your 911 operator job

literally this big
Jan 10, 2007

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
why elect new IKs? just clone g0m.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
roboshit more like roboshit

ThisGuy
Aug 16, 2014

This Fuckin' Guy
Can't wait for all the hilarity to ensue!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
He does have practice shutting dudes up for 6 hours a pop

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Heil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Mad Rancher posted: