Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

roboshit posted:

wow okay i just saw this post. what did i tell you you litel human being? tyou human being? you human being? lol im going to wreck your poo poo big time. you thought you tri8pping into the loving window was bad enough but realistically this time im going to destroy you utterly. then ill let you come back.....for a bit.....then the pain will begin again. wow. my heart rate is like 160 right now and im just sitting at my computer. i thought YOU WOULD loving learn but instead you go behind my back and youre like at the park using your 3g or something. gently caress you. ive given you everything. ive given you a place to stay, stimulant drugs, i showed you all the nade spots in dust2, i even pay for the iphone 3gs that you use to text me and your mother. gently caress you. i was going to resist the methamphetamine i had in the glvoebox but i fell off the wagon and railed some so now im huyped up and i will masturbate while i think of ways im going to punish you utterly whenever you come crawling back yhome. i know you have nowhere to stay in austin so im basically going to hunt you down without ever leaving the house i.e. yo uare so desperate that you are the predator and i am the alien and im at home waiting and youre going to ccome to the alien which is me and im going to devour you entirely haha like its the movie aliens vs predator. keep in mind mother fucker i am heavily armed so if you set foot any where near my cottage without identifying yoruself as "bottom bitch"; and not a cop;' i will open fire without hesisstation and utilize the castle doctrine to eliminate the tango soldiers and you are the tango in this situation and in future situations bitch unless you get me like a big birthday present (even though my bday isnt until january) and offer it on your loving knees like game of thrones. i say your knees because i am born a god and i am a god and i always will be a god, both the god of the people and yoru god as well because i control your past future and present bitch ok online and i know this to be a true fact because i used lsd to unlock the full potential of my mind and my mind said i am a god and basically i belie ve in solipsism and nothing is real but my mind so if god asid my mind is real then and am i the god and ia m the god and therefore in my own reality i am the lrod and savior and i am god so i control your loving destiny vbitch so i hope you come crawling back to austin texas because i will use my pig kickers to kick the poo poo out of you before i smash your skull into my marble kitchen counters and then ill break your legs with my police baton and then ill inject ketamine to make yo utrip and fall asleep and then ill hang you in my guest bedroom in the torture device that i have and then ill use my karambit to slice you up while i masturbate my dick ok and then ill smear your blood on my groin and shoot jizz mixed with your blood all over your bleeding corpse OK THAT IS NOT A DEATH THREAD THOUGH THAT IS RAP LYRICS BASED ON A REAL LIFE SITUATION OK

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morkyz
Aug 6, 2013
im gay

Three-Phase
Aug 5, 2006

by zen death robot
Is Biff still OK/alive?

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
good.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Three-Phase posted:

Is Biff still OK/alive?

Ded

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
If I were mod I would do the craziest thing ever

I would let bad threads die and go away without arbitrarily probating and banning whoever I happened to want to pick on that day, I know, groundbreaking

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

biff is cute and deserves better imo

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

TEAYCHES posted:

biff is cute and deserves better imo

If Biff were that rad of a dude he'd record all of this abuse and post it on these forums for megalols

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Race Hate Kramer posted:

If I were mod I would do the craziest thing ever

I would let bad threads die and go away without arbitrarily probating and banning whoever I happened to want to pick on that day, I know, groundbreaking

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=179277

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

You fool, it was never about me

it's the SA Proletariat

it's them I'm looking out for

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

I AM BRAWW posted:

And Biff Johnston, the guy who got beat by his boyfriend who refused to take him to the hospital.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

I think we need to call Dr. Drew AND Dr. Phil cuz this poo poo just got real :ducksiren:

• Locked thread