Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

opus111 posted:

Basically as the title says, at any time I can piss or poo poo if i want to. With the making GBS threads I can hold it in if I need to quite easily (up to 3 days) but with pissing ... man it's awful. I basically can't have a drink if I'm not going to be able to piss for an hour or more. And that's with water ! If I have coffees, beer or an energy drink i will be in the toilet with my wang out at least every 10 mins and what's more is that I'm definitely pissing more than I put in. Thing is, I thight this was normal but I told my coworker this today and he looked horrified.

pretty sure you aren't human

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

SpicyMeatSandwich posted:

If you think about it the only time people are happy is when something is entering or leaving their body

man, that's true

you could even be talking about information and emotion

we are but nodes in a great network :iia:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TOILETLORD posted:

i eat a ton of food and drink almost 2 gallons of water a day so no?

than againa nobody cares so it's kind of a wash

• Locked thread