Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
i went into this place last night and it looked like loving chuckie cheese man. It was busy, that's cool, but i walked in and all i saw was tables. the bar was behind a wall in the back. That's loving dumb. And the hosts were wearing like paper burger king crowns. Looked liked goddamn chuckee cheese. And there's some gay rear end game room. In fact, that was the only place available I could sit- a card table with a white table cloth next to sega off road rally or some poo poo.

Ummm i came here to drink some beer and watch football, not go to peter piper pizza. This place loving blows. Plus there's way too many loving tvs all over. This place blows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
the bw3 near me owns, sorry yours sucks

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
I dont like them very much either. It's like a applebees bar on steroids, with wings. It's so much better to go to a real bar but sometimes you do what you have to do when someone just has to see the UFC fight very suddenly and everything good is already literally actually jam packed

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Wish they had good wings.

Cuz they dont.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
I enjoy the parm garlic sauce but other than that I have no real opinion of that establishment.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
what's a guy gotta do to drink a beer,

buy a 40 and drink a can or two behind the fuckin circle k?

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Ive never seen a BWW like the one you're describing. Where in the USofA are you located OP?

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
Real talk. Hardees buffalo chicken tenders are better than the poo poo a Buffalo wild wings. BWW is poo poo. I know because I'm fat as hell.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Ive never seen a BWW like the one you're describing. Where in the USofA are you located OP?

las vegas nevada bitch! suck dis big dick when you come visit

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Way too many TV's and all the tables are too close together. I felt like I was in a 1984 dinner party box.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Twat McTwatterson posted:

My Bdubs is pretty great. Sorry you don;t like to bro down like the rest of us.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

their habanero sauce is p good but you can just buy it and skip the restaurant entirely if you really want it, which i recommend, because bww is poo poo

5 DOLLAR FOOT LONG
Jul 14, 2007

dodecatuple secret probation
total philistine scrubs itt

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
the one near me is nothing like that and is basically like any other sports bar

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

the last time i went there our waiter ignored us for an hour to watch a basketball game, and the only table he served well was because he was hitting on a girl there, until he realized she went there with her boyfriend, then he started ignoring them too

good restaurant, great employees, 4/5

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

The one near me is like any other sports bar but the food is worse than Applebee's

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I think the OP actually went to chuckie cheese.

It's not a great place, tho. I mean, I'll eat there with friends or whatever, but there are better sports bars.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Last time I went there I asked the waitress if she could turn one of the TVs to the tennis match and she said okay and turned the TV to ESPN News. :(

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
this strip mall food-meat chain i sreally bad?!?! whathfuk i did NOT SEE that one coming!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i bought their wing sauce once and it got confiscated in an airport FUKK OFF TSA

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

I once ate 50 of their wings in a sitting before making GBS threads myself.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
snake are you familiar with buffalo wild wings?

buffalo wild wings?

it was founded in 1982 after James Disbrow, then living in Buffalo, New York, came to Kent, Ohio, to judge an amateur figure skating competition at Kent State University in 1981

uh, thats great sigint

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
There's one near me that paved over a record store that had a decent selection. In addition, it just serves the yuppie rear end community around it and continues to deteriorate what made the area special. Yuppie owned and run businesses, not corporate franchises. Also, I blame all the private school kids in the area.

I like the parm garlic though like the guy said earlier.

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

WeLandedOnTheMoon! posted:

I once ate 50 of their wings in a sitting before making GBS threads myself.

I ordered 50 and got 51. It was the most uncomfortable poo poo I've ever taken.

Risky
May 18, 2003

Real men go to Wing House for beer, sports, wings and tits.

Not necessarily in that order though.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I like the mcdonalds. its a good cheeseburger.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
all chain food is gross

Previous Jesus
Jun 5, 2013
i've never been there. should i ever make an effort to go?

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I go with my co-workers to BW3 for lunch once in a while. The service is either really quick or it takes 90 minutes to bring out a couple orders of wings. It all works out though because I just complain to the manager and get the bill covered and a card for a free meal next time.

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

BW3s in moderately sized cities seem ok but I've been to some in smaller towns and they were horrible maybe due to lack of competition. I guess drunk hillbillies will still show up for overpriced beers especially when its the only wing place in town.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
My boss like BW3 so he'll take us there for lunch from time to time and he pays but the boneless wings are disgusting.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i like the wings they are ok. i only order the wings

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

I used to go to BWW all the time when they were open until 3AM and had $1 PBRs and $6 Miller/Coors pitchers. Oh, and $2 LIIT after 10PM. Then the hours got scaled back, PBR got hiked up to like $2.50, and they stopped selling pitchers because some guy ran his car into a tree in the parking lot or something.

I still go once in a while though. The food isn't completely awful and the beer is still cold.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Twat McTwatterson posted:

you don't sound like a very nice person, I will not come visit

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

gnarlyhotep posted:

you don't sound like a very nice person, I will not come visit

Twat McTwatterson just wants a little bit of lovin'.

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009

Bip Roberts posted:

the boneless wings are disgusting.

the fact that these exist is incredibly depressing

like, not only are there people so fat and lazy that eating meat off a bone is too much effort, but there's apparently enough of them that marketers find it worthwhile to cater to them

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i will never understand boneless wings

Shroomie
Jul 31, 2008

Dangit Ronpaul posted:

the fact that these exist is incredibly depressing

like, not only are there people so fat and lazy that eating meat off a bone is too much effort, but there's apparently enough of them that marketers find it worthwhile to cater to them

It usually has more to do with not wanting to get your face and hands covered in sauce than being lazy.

Also some people just want breast meat instead of wing meat.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I agree they loving suck. They towed my car for no god drat reason as well as 7 other peoples cars and then I had to pay $150 to get it out of the impound. gently caress you Buffalo Wild Wings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
I like them, gently caress you op.

• Locked thread