Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

hockey is awesome because in any other sport fighting is either a)the whole point of the sport or b)something that happens then gets everyone suspended and fined

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

jarjarbinksfan621 posted:

hockey is the best sport to watch, and the video games are the most fun to play. i like how a lot of the guys don't retire till like loving 50, so there are still a bunch of players playing that I liked to watch in 4th grade.

socialized healthcare and socialized hockey, if only canada didn't have all that drat snow.

there's hockey in florida but it's not really that close to what anyone would call hockey

sometimes real hockey teams go there though!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

mcvey posted:

The Lightning are okay but say goodbye to the Panthers

oh yeah i forgot about them

RIP Panthers, see yah in Seattle!! :rip:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

wait federov still plays AND plays with a kozlov???

are we sure that isn't the 1996 Red Wings???

• Locked thread