Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Spanish Manlove posted:

i will seriosuly give an av cert to whoever finds the blowjob blowup video I mentioned
you sure this really exists? because it shouldn't be nearly as hard to find as it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Apparently it's wasn't enough that Blackwater got beaucoup bucks and impunity. They needed to be babysat.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
Translators are pretty much the equivalent of Benedict Arnold, I don't know why we would care about his livelihood.

Blahsmack
Oct 25, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LksYTLJpVE

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
I wish I could be a professional murder-machine for Blackwater and have stupid 19 year old southern boys in the Army die horribly for me for no reason lol

ForeverSmug
Oct 9, 2012

Know a guy who talks about his time in the military and his ptsd and how his body's all messed up from the strain and how we should support soldiers because they sacrifice for us and always talks about being a "hero" and poo poo

He was a plane mechanic

In the us

Never left the continental us

of course he is a hardline libertarian

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

this is awesome

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
remember when a bunch of blackwater mooks got set on fire in fallujah and we were supposed to be really angry about it

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

paranoid randroid posted:

remember when a bunch of blackwater mooks got set on fire in fallujah and we were supposed to be really angry about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bln0q8E5onE

You mean the "American civilians" who were ambushed?

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
the us military is trolling taken to its logical conclusion, literally get your limps blown off as millionaires literally laugh at you while funding Pizza Hut night at the TBI clinic

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

ForeverSmug posted:

Know a guy who talks about his time in the military and his ptsd and how his body's all messed up from the strain and how we should support soldiers because they sacrifice for us and always talks about being a "hero" and poo poo

He was a plane mechanic

In the us

Never left the continental us

of course he is a hardline libertarian

His body still might be messed up from the strain just because of all the ridiculous poo poo they'll make you do as an enlisted.

Not defending the other bullshit though

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Ugh, all this "independent contractor" poo poo is annoying.

They're loving mercenaries.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
on the plus side, those blackwater guys that shot up commuters in nisour square all got convicted this year

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Alas Boobylon posted:

literally lol at every troop that gets mongo'ed by an ied

lol good job there champ haliburton appreciates your heroism

mongo is just pawn in game of life

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Support the troons. I mean troops.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I've always enjoyed the SUPPORT OUR TROOPS THEY'RE PROTECTING OUR FREEDOM rhetoric when at best they're defending our economic and political interests which are good reasons to die for

*slaps ribbon on SUV*

Also lol @ america, hey kids you want to go to school but your poor? Just enlist for a while and let uncle Sam pay, its easy

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
i actually really prefer blackwater to soldiers because blackwater doesn't hide the fact that theyre a bunch of overpaid psychotic murderers whereas soldiers wrap themselves in the flag and cry for pensions, if we just kept a standing army of a few hundred thousand mercenaries that we occassionaly deployed to poor countries to gently caress around in we'd be more secure at lower long term cost

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

Pawn 17 posted:

Support the troons. I mean troops.

Statistically Troons and Soldiers have something very much in common.

Can you guess what?

:suicide:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Alas Boobylon posted:

i actually really prefer blackwater to soldiers because blackwater doesn't hide the fact that theyre a bunch of overpaid psychotic murderers whereas soldiers wrap themselves in the flag and cry for pensions
regular troops don't hide it either, just read gip

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I gassed my car up for like $3.08/gal the other day so thanks, paralyzed emotionally crippled welfare queens, it was all worth it

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW
I like in the video how each time he prays to god to let it pass and not get any closer its followed by a louder BANG.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

This is the most accurate video i've seen of the US armed forces.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

Alas Boobylon posted:

if we just kept a standing army of a few hundred thousand mercenaries that we occassionaly deployed to poor countries to gently caress around in we'd be more secure at lower long term cost

Weren't Roman armies basically this and they kept couping the government whenever a general got pissy

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ImPureAwesome posted:

Weren't Roman armies basically this and they kept couping the government whenever a general got pissy

yeah until one of the eastern emperors put 2 and 2 together and had literally every goth, frank, and german in the legions massacred

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

paranoid randroid posted:

yeah until one of the eastern emperors put 2 and 2 together and had literally every goth, frank, and german in the legions massacred

the eastern empire then endured for another thousand years whereas the western empire fell apart and people lived in a post apocalyptic wasteland

basically, massacre every member of blackwater is what i'm trying to say here

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Spanish Manlove the best I could come up with was some goatfucking.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

1gnoirents posted:

only under the MOSSSSSSSSSST extreme scenarios so otherwise "no". there are several high profile gently caress overs too over the years with a couple people helping out of human kindness and now basically dead. even a couple of things like "I do not appreciate America's war in my country. However, this man is hurt badly, and it is my duty as a human being to help him survive" and then they got killed over it lolol

I dont know why

good quislings don't even have the lame 'i was just following orders' excuse

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
But we stuck it out there longer than Russia...!

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.
First dose of reality I got was as a 21 year old kid in Afghanistan talking to our 18-year-old Afghan carpenter. His English was passable, bordering on conversational so I asked him why he never got a job translating. He simply responded, "If I work as a carpenter, I'm cool. If I'm translating, they find out, they kill my family."

Instead I dropped the subject and taught him how to to The Shocker to random passerbys and drew dicks on all the structures he was erecting. Afghanistan sucks, none of us are going to fix it, in the mean time have fun and draw dicks.

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

Business Gorillas posted:

the eastern empire then endured for another thousand years whereas the western empire fell apart and people lived in a post apocalyptic wasteland

They spent the last 200 living on Genoese largesse because it was run by retards

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

Harime Nui posted:

But we stuck it out there longer than Russia...!

the soviet-afghanistan-us thing was very ironic

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Al Borland posted:

I like in the video how each time he prays to god to let it pass and not get any closer its followed by a louder BANG.

i liked it too

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007

Panzeh posted:

They spent the last 200 living on Genoese largesse because it was run by retards

The first part of this sentence is correct the last part is not. The policies of the Byzantine Empire were in many ways ultimately self-defeating (especially their abandonment of international trade to the Italians and Russians and the closing of ports to foreigners) but for the vast majority of history they were beset on all sides by extremely powerful hostile groups and nations, and somehow managed to hang on for a thousand years after the Western Empire had transitioned. The ruling families were certainly short-sightedly willing to destabilize the Empire for the throne, but they were not stupid.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Business Gorillas posted:

Racism: it just works

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
blood for oil is bad... but i like my standard of living!

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
The economic benefits of going bankrupt are totes worth it

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

did some body say slamming dicks together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless