Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
Sexual harassment is literally hilarious and makes up most of my jokes in real life

If you don't sexually harass women at every opportunity to fight the matriarchy, I just don't even know where to start with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
johnny bravo is a helpless idiot who in a way really does respect women because he does everything his mom tells him to do and he's also really good friends with that little girl suzie and he looks out for her all time. he just has issues with socialization.

it's a cute show.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Justin Tyme posted:

i never got why he never managed to ever score you'd think at some point his dumb showboating would pay off

oh wait, that deer-woman was wasn't she?

Velma wanted to hop his bone but he doesn't like chubby girls

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ashgromnies posted:

Actually, according to some influential thinkers on my tumblr feed, you can't be racist against white people, because they are the majority.

It is actually quite problematic to suggest anti-white racism could exist.

If you care about people being racist about honkeys you've got a limper dick than the guy who wouldn't gently caress velma

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

I thought you meant Greg Brady in that suit and I was going to say yes, but now I don't know.

ropa
Sep 7, 2006

Mulefisk posted:

It's kind of unchristian to be honest, the way it glorifies pre-marital sex and womanizing, which is the lead cause of teen pregnancies and STDs in this country.

I wouldn't let my kids watch it.

womanizing?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Justin Tyme posted:

i never got why he never managed to ever score you'd think at some point his dumb showboating would pay off

oh wait, that deer-woman was wasn't she?

There was one episode where some island people tried to throw him in a volcano as a virgin sacrifice but it spit him out. Interpret that as you will.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Pepe Le Pew was a rapist, you should never let your kids watch a Loony Toon or he will probably start raping cats

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

My mom wouldn't let me watch cow and chicken because of the red dude's rear end.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
The deer lady that Johnny Bravo dated eventually turned me into a messed up furry freak, while the episode where he becomes a woman turned me into a genderswap fetishist. And it was Red Guy that gave me a taste for rear end worship

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i liked that the red guy refd the stories about the devil having no knees

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

red guy was the best thing about every show he was in.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

Race Hate Kramer posted:

Sexual harassment is literally hilarious and makes up most of my jokes in real life

If you don't sexually harass women at every opportunity to fight the matriarchy, I just don't even know where to start with you.

*inhales deeply* thats some quality vintage gbs

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011

DrManiac posted:

My mom wouldn't let me watch cow and chicken because of the red dude's rear end.

lmao

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
This is my life as an adult wondering if cartoons and videogames are sexist. This is my life. As an adult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

Robot Randy posted:

*inhales deeply* thats some quality vintage gbs

This comment really made my day, thank you :)

• Locked thread