Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roy
Sep 24, 2007
It's time goons. State your gender and which you prefer to be when spooning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Male.

Little spoon.

gently caress you, that's why.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
If you're a male and you little spoon you're effiminate, weak, and probably enjoy getting hosed in the rear end!

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm poo poo at cuddling but I produce 14-18 BTU in my sleep so you can huddle against my rear end for warmth if you must

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

I AM BRAWW posted:

If you're a male and you little spoon you're effiminate, weak, and probably enjoy getting hosed in the rear end!

I just like farting on the big spoon

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Being the big spoon is a lot of work but being the little spoon is a lot of pressure on you to be cuddly. I prefer face to face cuddling because there's less focus on your performance.

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

I just like farting on the big spoon

This is nice though.

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014
Male little spooner is the type of guy to hi-five you with both hands and lock fingers.

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet
I'm big spoon but I like getting hosed in the rear end, it's a dichotomy that tears apart at my very being

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I AM BRAWW posted:

Male little spooner is the type of guy to hi-five you with both hands and lock fingers.

I just mad whiff and miss the other persons hand by like 2 inches somehow

I AM BRAWW
Jul 18, 2014

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

I just mad whiff and miss the other persons hand by like 2 inches somehow

That's some male little spooner poo poo too.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i like to be big spoon because my body pillow can't spoon me without prolific use of glue or duct tape

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

I AM BRAWW posted:

That's some male little spooner poo poo too.

good thing I gently caress trash, not cuddle it bich

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

If shes not asleep yet my wife gets up and leaves the room when I come to bed :cripes:

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

male, big, u can have sex this way (try it :wink: )

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Business Gorillas posted:

i like to be big spoon because my body pillow can't spoon me without prolific use of glue or duct tape

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

another pro to big spoon: if you have nightmares you can more easily punch the person who has made the mistake of sharing your bed

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

both, I like to have a three-way cuddle whenever possible

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
I'm a salad spoon cause I mix poo poo up!

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

i like to see sharing a bed with another human being as a constant power struggle

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Vers

usually big spoon though as I'm 6'3" and 190 lbs.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
The person who is bigger physically is the Big spoon. It's just the natural way

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
more like soup ladle :D

Roy
Sep 24, 2007

Decebal posted:

The person who is bigger physically is the Big spoon. It's just the natural way

:biotruths:

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
big spoon is easier to spot in the sky, but little spoon is more navigationally useful

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

where does the lower arm go?? oh god i'm terrible at this

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
One time in college I had this cool friend girl who said "Do you wanna spoon!" and we spooned with our clothes on on the dorm room floor and I turned to be the little spoon immediately and she went "oh..!" but then rolled with it

:laffo: that is seriously a painful memory

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Being the big spoon is a lot of work but being the little spoon is a lot of pressure on you to be cuddly. I prefer face to face cuddling because there's less focus on your performance.

This is nice though.

no, if you do fall asleep you're breathing in each other's face too much

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

One time in college I had this cool friend girl who said "Do you wanna spoon!" and we spooned with our clothes on on the dorm room floor and I turned to be the little spoon immediately and she went "oh..!" but then rolled with it

:laffo: that is seriously a painful memory

this just reminded me, there is a picture of me licking this girl's neck from 2005 that made it onto bigboys.com and then to collegehumor.com. I was gonna share..... but that might be too much even for me. its actually still on the internet too

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

1gnoirents posted:

this just reminded me, there is a picture of me licking this girl's neck from 2005 that made it onto bigboys.com and then to collegehumor.com. I was gonna share..... but that might be too much even for me. its actually still on the internet too

Put it up, ya spoony bastard

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

The Tao Jones posted:

Put it up, ya spoony bastard

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeermmmmmmmm

edit: lol its the first pic that comes up now if you search a certain phrase. I dunno... i dunno

1gnoirents fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Oct 27, 2014

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

1gnoirents posted:

edit: lol its the first pic that comes up now if you search a certain phrase.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

big spoon is better because you can squeeze your partner until they squeal

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

I AM BRAWW posted:

yes. this is me

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
I prefer sleeping on my stomach so there is no possibility for spooning in this position.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

I AM BRAWW posted:

What's the problem here?

orangesampson
Nov 22, 2012

by Ion Helmet
Woman who sleep annoy me because they rise to the temprature of the sun when cold.

i'd rather sleep on a bare wooden floor weak from rot, and fall three floors down, to be comfortable.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

1gnoirents posted:

no, if you do fall asleep you're breathing in each other's face too much

Not if one of you is taller. Also, I don't sleep cuddle, intimacy is great and all but no, sleepy time is sleepy time.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

The women I have been with have all wanted to be little spoon but I would be down with little spoon if they wanted.

And they have all been taller than me, gently caress biotruths.

Edit: Male.

Twat Nosferatu fucked around with this message at 17:33 on Oct 28, 2014

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

1gnoirents posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Female and while I prefer being little spoon, my 6'5 boyfriend insists that he must be little spoon. It is annoying.

• Locked thread