Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
A lot of drama is going on in this particular sub forum. Many posters are engaging in fights, dangerous challenges, domestic abuse, alcohol and drug abuse "call-outs", and just general hatred.

Let's all just chill out in this thread, maybe post some chill 'sic, tell jokes, post cute animal pics, but no bullying!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
no one ever calls out poor old Harime Nui :(

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
where is the loving FEDEX GUY

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Harime Nui posted:

no one ever calls out poor old Harime Nui :(

Must be that disarming nature you have

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
P nice early turnout, gonna order some za's, what toppings u guys want?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
:350: sup gang.

gonna just chill in here, that cool?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Michael Corleone posted:

pineapple

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

and ham

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Michael Corleone posted:

Let's do one of those specialty ones with pesto.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
Getting one with bacon and banana peppers too. Gonna call this in, and add a couple 'roni ones for any latecomers.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

id cover the tip for the delivery guy but all i got is a bunch of monopoly money and a pic of a dollar bill that i printed out. lol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Michael Corleone posted:

Getting one with bacon and banana peppers too. Gonna call this in, and add a couple 'roni ones for any latecomers.

safe bet.

Get a couple 2-liters as well. Getting thirsty.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I love you all. Looking for a jo pal to relax with. I'm mellowed out so gay men are welcome this time BUT ONLY this time

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
Oh hey, I love pizza.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I'm having a very Múm day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

archerb
Mar 3, 2005
I went to donatos the other day and got some new bacon jalapeno avocado dressing pizza (we don't have real pizza places where i live). It was ok but the avocado stuff just kinda tasted like ranch and they put too much on it.

• Locked thread