Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Torka
Jan 5, 2008

sex is a good thing but not the best thing, and it's silly that that's a controversial statement to some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Good news OP I don't have sex

I gently caress

saig
Mar 9, 2003

i see your reply and raise you an i dont give a shit
great thread keep going

WHERE IS MY COFFEE
Apr 22, 2009

WHO PUT THAT UP THERE
YOU GUYS ARE ASSHOLES
OP's intellectual masturbation definitely counts as sex.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Oh look everyone, I can use another persons body to stroke my dick until semen comes out, give me a prize

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

saig posted:

great thread keep going

Artificial Idiocy
Jul 11, 2008
look at this idiot who doesn't use tantric sexual meditation to transcend his limited physical individual organism, beyond worrying about the petty problems facing society as a whole. the identification of the self within the confines of social structure is actually a primitive product of the primate brain, a survival mechanism no more sophisticated than fighting for reproductive rights. have you solved the problems of the world yet? no? that's because they are unsolvable and the only hope one has is personal awakening. you can't change the world, you can only change yourself.

go get laid. politics and social transformation are just pointier sticks for digging termites out of the mound more efficiently. you're still a monkey grubbing in the dirt.

Pooned
Dec 28, 2005

Eye contact counters everything
It takes like 3 minutes. C'mon man, you should spare those 3 minutes.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
your junk is not only designed for waste elimination, but also for sexing

you are not using your junk to peak efficiency, OP

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I want both no-sex threads on the first page so that we can build on this movement

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010

Pooned posted:

It takes like 3 minutes. C'mon man, you should spare those 3 minutes.

17 seconds is the gbs average

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

Inevitable posted:

I want both no-sex threads on the first page so that we can build on this movement

"i promise to quiet down my sex having so it wont interupt your anime manrathon" - your roommate

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
sex is using someone for your own pleasure, and if you are ok with that, go wild. you can't feel their pleasure, you don't know what they are feeling, you can only infer it (contractions, wetness, hardness). it's all in your head. pleasure seeking is a drive of its own, and if you don't find one way to satisfy it, you'll find another way. i am dealing with this too, i just like the 2nd person.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Inevitable posted:

Yeah, in relation to animals you retard. Animals don't understand art, they don't advance science or try to understand the nature of the universe, they just spend their time loving and fighting. It's time that we as a species put those things behind us.

So this is a thread about how rad animals are? Deceptive title, OP.

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Inevitable posted:

you are blessed with the powers of a rational mind and higher level thought and all you can think to do is blindly thrust until you discharge genetic material? You are a slave to base impulses and humanity is wasted on the human. go forage for grubs you disgusting animal.

Sometimes I'll jackoff too when a woman is not around.

El Cid
Mar 17, 2005

What good is power when you're too wise to use it?
Grimey Drawer
What about sex as a profession to fund artistic and scientific pursuits?

Edgar Allan Pwned
Apr 4, 2011

Quoth the Raven "I love the power glove. It's so bad..."
I think sex can a nice way to bond with someone you care about, it seems to be important in relationships, but I guess not necessary? Sorry OP some of us are just too simple minded and enjoy the pleasure genitals offer us

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
OP is on to somehting

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

"Eat poo poo, sex havers"

-tagline for swap.avi

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
haha yes this sounds something a virgin would say for I am a virgin and i think this all the time.

edit: i think it is called "justification"

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Edgar Allan Pwned posted:

I think sex can a nice way to bond with someone you care about, it seems to be important in relationships, but I guess not necessary? Sorry OP some of us are just too simple minded and enjoy the pleasure genitals offer us

the bonding isn't real, as evidence, the inevitable breakup/divorce. if it was a real bond that would never happen. but people go their separate ways eventually, and often it's messy. where was the bond? it was the pursuit of pleasure and nothing more. as well as more practical concerns oftentimes and there's nothing wrong with that.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Once i had sex and it made my legs hurt

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

hey dickweed we are animals hth

hope u dont eat or take dumps or anythng either o my word how uncouth

root beer fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Oct 28, 2014

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tautologicus posted:

the bonding isn't real, as evidence, the inevitable breakup/divorce. if it was a real bond that would never happen. but people go their separate ways eventually, and often it's messy. where was the bond? it was the pursuit of pleasure and nothing more. as well as more practical concerns oftentimes and there's nothing wrong with that.

All emotional bonds are not permanent? I mean my wife's are of course but were talking in the hypothetical

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Darth123123 posted:

All emotional bonds are not permanent? I mean my wife's are of course but were talking in the hypothetical

yup very hypothetical but i wish you the best of luck

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

Tautologicus posted:

love doesn't have to burn with the fire of a thousand suns forever for it to be a worthy experience. feeling heartbreak, loss, and separation are an important part of the human experience and help to foster empathy and creative endeavors. im gay.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Tautologicus posted:

yup very hypothetical but i wish you the best of luck

She's gonna divorce me isn't she?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i've had sex before. strong chance i'm going try to have sex again

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Darth123123 posted:

She's gonna divorce me isn't she?

you've already been cucked

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
also off subject how come the fat hispanic kid from modern family hasn't gone through puberty?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Gaunab posted:

also off subject how come the fat hispanic kid from modern family hasn't gone through puberty?

they are keeping him on estrogen and t blockers to prolong the show

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
"Sex is a primitive behavior," he said in labored breaths between donuts

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tautologicus posted:

sex is using someone for your own pleasure, and if you are ok with that, go wild. you can't feel their pleasure, you don't know what they are feeling, you can only infer it (contractions, wetness, hardness). it's all in your head. pleasure seeking is a drive of its own, and if you don't find one way to satisfy it, you'll find another way. i am dealing with this too, i just like the 2nd person.

womans are always faking it out of politeness unless you're a big penised hunk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Nm ill let that one stand lol

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Oct 29, 2014

• Locked thread