Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

breaklaw posted:

The name is cool though.

More like Aeon Fucks (Everyone).

I'm pretty sure this how the first episode of the TV show ended, with everyone proving they've hosed Aeon when they present the keys to her chastity belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

FogHelmut posted:

There was some kind of a guinea pig that you could slide it's skin back and its body was just a hollow container that held a single pill that was some weird drug thing.

The drug erased your memories.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Arian_Samurai posted:

Yes, he was a dictator and also a doctor who made house calls.

The best is when he gets pissed off at spinal girl and tells her to leave, then remembers he's in her apartment and retorts that "he'll let himself out". Trevor is so full of himself.

steinrokkan posted:

There was no sniper, she shot the plug herself each time she descended a floor.

I'm thinking people are confusing the random soldier she's dueling with every time she has to shoot the plug out. The last bit is great where she's just tired of it and gives a half-hearted suppressive fire before she returns to the elevator.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

steinrokkan posted:

He actually said he got the idea for Aeon and Trevor's iconic mouth-point-of-view kissing scene in "Gravity" from Rugrats, which is kinda creepy i guess

Rugrats is creepy...

• Locked thread