Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is R-Truth on Cena's team?
This poll is closed.
yes 16 8.51%
:ortiz: 172 91.49%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

vs. Cena eventually.

Graphics will be updated soon.

HELL IN A CELL

WWE Intercontinental Championship 2/3 Falls Match
Dolph Ziggler © def. Antonio Cesaro
1st Fall: Ziggler (Cradle Pin)
2nd Fall: Ziggler (Zig Zag)

Grudge Match: Loser becomes SLAVE for 30 Days or must QUIT!
Nikki Bella def. Brie Bella via Pinfall (Rack Attack)

WWE Tag Team Championship Match
Goldust © & Stardust © def. Jey Uso & Jimmy Uso via Pinfall (Spinning Neckbreaker)

Hell in a Cell #1: #1 Contenders Match
John Cena def. Randy Orton via Pinfall (Avalanche AA through a Table)

WWE United States Championship Match
Sheamus © def. The Miz via Pinfall (Brogue Kick)

AMERICA VS. RUSSIA
Rusev def. Big Show via Submission (Accolade)

WWE Divas Championship Match
AJ Lee © def. Paige via Submission (Black Widow)

Hell in a Cell #2
Seth Rollins def. Dean Ambrose via Pinfall (Bray Wyatt slammed him)

RAW

We got ourselves an IN RING PROMO WITH THE AUTHORITY!!!

Rollins gets introduced and has a bit of a hobble in his step, selling the match from last night. HHH & Steph put him over as the FUTURE and Orton suddenly comes out enraged. He cuts a fiery promo and HHH tries to get him to calm down. It doesn't work. Orton hits Seth with an RKO and leaves. HHH had a hilarious look on his face.

WWE Tag Team Championships Match
Goldust © & Stardust © vs. Big Show & Mark Henry

Big Show & Mark Henry dominate to start. Fans chant SEXUAL CHOCOLATE and Mark Henry does a hip swivel and a thump in the corner to Stardust. Big Show ends up tagging himself in and Mark Henry gets really pissed. They go to commercial with them arguing.

A few minutes after we come back, it's clear that Henry is still irritated. Big Show looks like he's about to win, but Mark wants a tag. Big Show looks confused. Mark hits the WORLDS STRONGEST SLAM and Stardust gets the pin.

WINNERS: Goldust & Stardust via Pinfall (World's Strongest Slam)

After the match Mark Henry hits another World's Strongest Slam on Big Show. A few people chant "You suck"! More people chant "One more time!" He then hits Big Show with a 3rd WSS, and then a splash before leaving saying:

"THAT'S WHAT I DO".

HOLY COW they announce Reigns is going to speak.

When we return from commercial Renee goes to interview Mark Henry. She only gets out a "why" before Mark Henry cuts an angry promo about how Big Show has always wanted to be Mark Henry and is just jealous of him.

We get a Roman Reigns video package, and then his interview. "Hey Roman" says Cole.

They ask him about the HIAC match last night. He says Dean is his boy. And Rollins is a scumbag sellout weasel. He says when he's cleared he's going to make Rollins...the past. Believe that.

DIVAS MATCH
AJ Lee vs. Alicia Fox

I'm just guessing it's Alicia Fox. If it's not Alicia Fox I'm going to leave this in and look really foolish for a second week in a row. Watch it be Layla or some bullshit.

I was right. Phew. Also PAIGE IS HERE!!! She claims that Alicia is still her "bestie" after beating her up last night. Gonna be honest I wasn't paying attention to this match and forgot I wanted to time them for all of you. Sorry guys. Maybe the next match.

AJ hits a cool Tornado DDT when Alicia goes to Body Slam her. Alicia Fox hits a tiltawhirl backbreaker, and then out of nowhere Paige leaves the commentary booth and screams "WIN!!!! WIN!!!" Alicia says "SHUTUP!" and then AJ pins her with a schoolboy.

WINNER: AJ Lee via Pinfall (Schoolboy)

After the match Paige apologizes but then give Alicia Fox a kick to the face. She yells like Diablo Jr. and then attacks Fox some more. "YOU'RE THE WORST BEST FRIEND" she yells.

John Cena is here. He's having a good time after his life changing Hell in a Cell match. Same promo you've heard him cut a thousand times. Stephanie McMahon interrupts. I think Stephanie is trying to turn him heel. Talking about how they chant "CENA SUCKS" at him. She wants him to do what's "best for business" and the crowd starts all chanting CENA. Holy poo poo they're doing the "Cena you should turn heel" promo again and I have no idea why. They want him in the Authority. Says they can guarantee him a victory if he joins. If he beats Rollins tonight he can even be the Captain of Team Authority.

Cena responds the same way he responds to every promo where they ask him to turn heel. When he says "HELL NO!!!" HHH comes out and basically cuts the same promo Stephanie cut.

They book a match for Survivor Series. TEAM AUTHORITY vs. TEAM CENA. They basically pushed that Cena doesn't have any friends so he won't find anybody.

TAG TEAM MATCH
Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso vs. The Miz & Damien Mizdow

Miz starts out and the fans want Mizdow. Miz acts as if he's going to tag him and then doesn't. Usos do a dive before going to commercial. I forgot to start the clock again. Next week maybe.

My dog wanted food so I missed the rest of match - but Usos won with TWIN MAGIC of all things.

WINNER: THE USOS via Pinfall (Small Package)

Miz had a tantrum which Sandow copied. We saw John Cena negotiating with Dolph Ziggler and they shook hands.

Hogan cut a Promo where he postured with Breast Cancer survivors.

BO DALLAS IS HERE?! HE CALLS OUT ANYBODY

AND HERE COMES THE BIG GUY!!!!!!!!!

SQUASH MATCH
Bo Dallas vs. Ryback

RYBACK WINZ RYBACK WINZ RYBACK WINZ

WINNER: Ryback via Pinfall (Shellshock)

ANOTHER MATCH
Cesaro vs. Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose also is limping!

Rather than go into the ring Ambrose stands on the announce table and grabs a mic. He cut a promo about his match last night & Bray Wyatt. YOU DON'T SCREW WITH DEAN AMBROSE he says. Crowd I think expected him to say more, but instead he decided to just attack Cesaro with the Microphone over and over again.

WINNER: NO CONTEST

Ambrose calls out Bray Wyatt so he can KICK HIS rear end! Wyatt cuts a promo on the titantron. He tells Dean to run. Then they cut to the commentators instead of Dean. That's our followup and it was incredibly underwhelming.

DIVAS MATCH
Nikki Bella vs. Naomi

Naomi did that sweet X-Pac flip lariat that I always gave my CAWs in old WWE games. Brie distracted Naomi which gave Nikki the advantage - and she clearly didn't want to do it. Nikki hit her finish and won.

WINNER: Nikki Bella (Rack Attack)

Brie reluctantly raised Nikkis hand to end the match. Nikki celebrated. Brie looked sad.

WWE seriously aired a DID YOU KNOW which basically said "We get better ratings than Monday Night Football... In Mexico!!!"

HOW DARE YOU TALK TO JOHN CENA MATCH
Kane vs. Dolph Ziggler

Commentary said this is being booked to punish Ziggler. I'm actually surprised they booked a match that hasn't been done in over a year. This is Corporate Kane though, not Demon Kane. Kane beat up Ziggler. Kane went for a powerbomb and Ziggler reversed it into an X-Factor. Ziggler got Kane in the corner and went for a splash but took SICK uppercut and sold it like death. Kane missed his top rope lariat and Ziggler hit the Fameasser for a 2.5 count. He hit a superkick, and went for the Zig Zag but Kane threw him off and hit a boot that reminded me of Test for a 2.9. Kane then went for a Chokeslam but Ziggler reversed it into a SUNSET FLIP for the pin.

WINNER: Dolph Ziggler via Pinfall (Sunset Flip)

Rollins jumped Ziggler immediately. They put the boots to Ziggler, and JOHN CENA MADE THE SAVE!!!!!!!!! They celebrated.

THE MATCH CENA HAS WANTED FOR OVER A MONTH
John Cena vs. Seth Rollins

Noble & Mercury were sitting on the outside. Rollins had taped up ribs and was sure to sell them the entire match. CENA DID A CROSS BODY IN THIS MATCH. Rollins got Cena outside the ring and they teased a 10 count after Noble just kind of stomped him a few times. Cena got back in and started the 5 moves. Noble distracted Cena so Rollins could take advantage, but instead Cena flung him over to the outside where he landed on both members of Security. Cena went for an AA but Rollins landed on his feet and hit the ASAI DDT for a nearfall. We got some "This is Awesome" chants. Cena went for an Avalanche AA but Rollins reversed it into the BUCKLE BOMB!!!! He went for the Curb Stomp but Cena locked in the STF. Kane immediately interfered for the finish.

WINNER: John Cena via DQ (Interference)

Dolph Ziggler ran in to defend John Cena, but Noble & Mercury stopped them. GOLDUST, STARDUST, R-TRUTH, MIZ, TITUS O'NEIL, MIZDOW, USOS, PRIMO & EPICO, THE ENTIRE RAW ROSTER ALL RAN IN FOR THE SAVE AND... STARTED ATTACKING EACH OTHER? They're starting to throw people out of the ring. Cena gives Slater & Dallas an AA for a confusing end to RAW.

OVERALL

Pretty eventful show with a lot of angles. Ambrose/Wyatt first confrontation was very underwhelming. Main event really the only MUST-SEE match but it had a bad finish. Felt like a fun show.

HulkaMatt fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Oct 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

THE BIG GUY is back and nothing else matters.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Ryback is back and that automatically makes this a good raw and a good week for wrestling.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Really good main event, even with the goofier than usual finish. One of Cena's better matches as of late.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
This was definitely an episode of Monday Night RAW.

kidcoelacanth posted:

THE BIG GUY is back and nothing else matters.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Triple H dared John Cena to find allies willing to stand up to The Authority and they made a big deal about Dolph Ziggler and then every babyface in the company joined him too

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

cool raw i got to see THE RYBACK

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
This is the start of an epic streak. I believe in you Randy.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Was Ryback out there during that brawl at the end? Whose side was he fighting for? Who did he punch?

I only care about Ryback and Ryback-related things.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Maxwell Lord posted:

Really good main event, even with the goofier than usual finish. One of Cena's better matches as of late.
I know it sucks it ended on a DQ but I rather see that then Cena winning clean

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
I enjoyed all two minutes of Dean Ambrose. RAW was poo poo products direction is poo poo.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Welcome back to the upper-midcard Dean, how was the main event?

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
trying to confirm with my sources that ryback rules, stand by

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Raw loving sucked. Was terrible. Was rear end. Whoever wrote it should feel bad. I hated everything story-related about it. gently caress the lack of Ambrose. Cena/Rollins was good but gently caress forever that promo Cena cut almost literally saying he'd bury the future. gently caress that Wyatt promo, I like Bray but that was totally phoned in. gently caress that ending that made no sense,

gently caress you, WWE. Just gently caress you.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

the new Observer drops Wednesday night I'll give you Dave's scoops then

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Raw loving sucked. Was terrible. Was rear end. Whoever wrote it should feel bad. I hated everything story-related about it. gently caress the lack of Ambrose. Cena/Rollins was good but gently caress forever that promo Cena cut almost literally saying he'd bury the future. gently caress that Wyatt promo, I like Bray but that was totally phoned in. gently caress that ending that made no sense,

:stare:

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Multiple sources are confirming what we assumed all along:

Ryback

RULES

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I'm glad WWE managed to tread water with this Cena kid until Ryback could recover from his injury.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

i feel like i'm in the shadow world

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

SamuraiFoochs posted:

we are through the looking glass

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

SamuraiFoochs posted:

:captainpop:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Sorry Foochs you ain't fooling me, we know you just want to fit in.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

SamuraiFoochs posted:

:vince:

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

It was extremely poor IMO

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs posted:

:captainpop:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Sports Argument Stadium* > Punchsport Pagoda > WWE Discussion is Ryback and Ryback-related things for 10/27

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I quote this post in late March after Ambrose pins Lesnar/Rollins for the WWEWHC at WrestleMania.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

I'd have fun watching wrestling if Ambrose was on screen for more than two drat minutes.

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

On the upside: DA BIG GUY

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh but Ryback owns, god bless

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

choo choo

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SamuraiFoochs posted:

ok who hacked foochs's account

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Luneshot posted:

On the upside: DA BIG GUY

I hope he has a decent program with Rusev, since it seems like that's where he'd naturally be going.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Someone make an emote of the farthest right Truth

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

NickRoweFillea posted:

ok who hacked foochs's account

No one, the lack of Ambrose on that Raw legit broke me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Alain Post posted:

I hope he has a decent program with Rusev, since it seems like that's where he'd naturally be going.

oh my, i am sticky thinking of thinking about that match.

• Locked thread