Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
we can easily make it half - 50/50, 1:1

that way it's an even number, see?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

raep :D

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

are you jew macklemore

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

how does one enter four women

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
at what point should i actively resist militant feminism. so far ive more or less supported it but i dont wnat to if one day ill be in chains or whatever

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

okay so it is Jew Macklemore. i was wondering where he had gone.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Us women need to kill all men so we can start making good decisions in science and economics and have lots of lesbian sex

Retarted men for instance will probably say "good luck colonizing mars you stupid bitches" well how about just making the earth larger so it can fit more women? LOL owned

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

1gnoirents posted:

at what point should i actively resist militant feminism. so far ive more or less supported it but i dont wnat to if one day ill be in chains or whatever

Why would you not want to be in chains?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

please put me in chains :mrgw:

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Boo hoo, I'm a man of the feminist utopia future, boo hoo, I'm enslaved and my only purpose is to get that dick up, boo hoo my life is so hard

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
please stfu and ride my enslaved penis trixie

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
No, you will stfu while I ride your enslaved penis.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
yes ma'am

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Boo hoo, I'm a man of the feminist utopia future, boo hoo, I'm enslaved and my only purpose is to get that dick up, boo hoo my life is so hard

heh... hard? :D

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

this is ur dick under womens enslavement...
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/EWAqgLI.jpg:nws:

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Why would you not want to be in chains?
hrm. having your agenda removed makes up most of a rape and use of physical restraints is a common way to deny a person's agenda. imposing restraints on a non-consenting person would make you a two-thirds rapist. hth

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

quakster posted:

hrm. having your agenda removed makes up most of a rape and use of physical restraints is a common way to deny a person's agenda. imposing restraints on a non-consenting person would make you a two-thirds rapist. hth

lol send this bitch to the pegging mines

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Lol like the feminist utopia doesn't involve all the ugly men doing work lifting heavy poo poo all their lives.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Guys are always like "let me get that." or "Let me carry that for you." and you'll be like "Isn't that heavy?" and guys are like "Nah." Even when it is. Guys loving love lifting heavy poo poo. Also, lots of ugly guys are good at loving, you can't just make the hot guys sex slaves, don't be so shallow.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

these are all the "pros" but im looking for "when I should resist" . is it never? I dont want my dick bent into some heels tho

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
Did you know that up to 75 percent of all rapes aren't reported?

I think that proves that women don't actually care that much about rape.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

1gnoirents posted:

these are all the "pros" but im looking for "when I should resist" . is it never? I dont want my dick bent into some heels tho

That is a conundrum because if you don't resist you'll get marked a Beta but if you resist too much you'll get your dick chopped off and be sent to the pegging mines. I would suggest you just do the perfect amount of resisting. What is the perfect amount of resisting? It's a secret!

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Wow thanks feminists now I dont even know what to do

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
^^^^^It's working, the feminist agenda is working!!!^^^^^

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

when can i respawn or do i have to wait for the round to finish

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
As a woman I don't understand gamer lingo so your post just sounds like high pitched shrieking.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Oh wait is that what gamergate is lol. this all makes sense now

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Please rephrase your question using makeup and beauty terms.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
Trixie Hardcore for president. Just promise me I can sleep in and we're all good.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

*wraps arms around petite woman guiding her hands to mouse and keyboard* respawning is what happens when you die and you get a fresh start, it s like when you use your makeup remover

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

natetimm posted:

Trixie Hardcore for president. Just promise me I can sleep in and we're all good.

Ladies of the future feminist utopia will let most of their male slaves sleep in due to daily girls only brunches.

1gnoirents posted:

*wraps arms around petite woman guiding her hands to mouse and keyboard* respawning is what happens when you die and you get a fresh start, it s like when you use your makeup remover

Oh, now I understand... and ganking is like when the VIB bitches buy up the new Urban Decay palettes before they can even hit the Sephora retail stores? I think I'm starting to understand games, I'm a gamer now lol.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

What do they mine in the pegging mines? Or are they just abandoned mines that have been converted into a progressive, peg-forward environment?

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

HoboZero posted:

What do they mine in the pegging mines?

Submission.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

a hole-y ghost posted:

are you jew macklemore

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Ladies of the future feminist utopia will let most of their male slaves sleep in due to daily girls only brunches.

Oh, now I understand... and ganking is like when the VIB bitches buy up the new Urban Decay palettes before they can even hit the Sephora retail stores? I think I'm starting to understand games, I'm a gamer now lol.

????????? will I have to understand this poo poo later

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
I'm pretty sure Trixie goes by the name of Pixie on this site http://clips4sale.com/playobey-

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Guys are always like "let me get that." or "Let me carry that for you." and you'll be like "Isn't that heavy?" and guys are like "Nah." Even when it is. Guys loving love lifting heavy poo poo. Also, lots of ugly guys are good at loving, you can't just make the hot guys sex slaves, don't be so shallow.

Also if you need something off a high shelf and can't be bothered with a step ladder. You can just stand on a dude.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

:o

EDIT: $20 to WATCH someone sit on a dudes face?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

So there's a pegging mine inside all of us both literally and figuratively

• Locked thread