Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

yeah yeah we get it, you've rubbed your wet body parts on another person. you've held another human being tightly in your arms, naked chest against naked chest as your legs shook in uncontrollable ecstasy. BIG DEAL! why dont you just keep it to yourself... and find and interest that doesn't involve something that a cavemen could do, hm?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Ive had sex. there soothing special abpu tit

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
do you really want to know OP because i could probably wikipedia it for you since its like a major psychological thing

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

1gnoirents posted:

do you really want to know OP because i could probably wikipedia it for you since its like a major psychological thing

sure, let me know why people would go around practically bragging that they were able to perform the act of coitus im sure i'll learn a ton from those geniuses :rolleyes:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Ghaz posted:

yeah yeah we get it, you've rubbed your wet body parts on another person. you've held another human being tightly in your arms, naked chest against naked chest as your legs shook in uncontrollable ecstasy. BIG DEAL! why dont you just keep it to yourself... and find and interest that doesn't involve something that a cavemen could do, hm?

consider this

"kill you're famil"

"kill you're self"

TIA

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
i agree op. slapping your parts into quivering, moistoned flesh hardly seems a worthy goal.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

Ghaz posted:

sure, let me know why people would go around practically bragging that they were able to perform the act of coitus im sure i'll learn a ton from those geniuses :rolleyes:

no i wont you can look it up yourself

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i'll deflower any good looking girls. or if you're a good looking girl that isn't sure if she's been deflowered, i'll make sure

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

really happy to see more virgins coming out on the gibbis. we have been mocked for far too long and we will NOT be ignored...

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm tired of pretending to be a virgin just to fit in.

mazda6
Sep 4, 2014

by Ion Helmet
i'm a fuckless virgin

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Because I don't want anyone to accidentally associate me with famous virgins like Elliot Rodger.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

TheJoker138 posted:

Because I don't want anyone to accidentally associate me with famous virgins like Elliot Rodger.

would you feel that way if I told you that Isaac Newton died a virgin as well? a kissless virgin

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Just pay, loser

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

Ghaz posted:

would you feel that way if I told you that Isaac Newton died a virgin as well? a kissless virgin

Yes. Please don't shoot me, you lame loving sexless virgin.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Ghaz posted:

Imagine how much he could have done if Steven Hawking didn't insist of pathetically flailing his twisted penis into his wife's hole so often

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

"heh, i'm cool because i put my penis inside of someone. i'm now an adult that you should take seriously :smug:"

why do we use a relic from the stone age as a rite of passage? you don't have to be emotionally mature or responsible to smack some flesh into a hole.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
because they still don't get it op

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

have you considered prostitutes, OP?

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

jiharlequinade posted:

have you considered prostitutes, OP?

I have actually hired a prostitute on several occasions. IMO, that doesn't count as losing your virginity.

you don't go to the grocery store and buy some steaks and say "i bagged my first kill, I'm a hunter"

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
What is this the INCEL megathread?

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Ghaz posted:

I have actually hired a prostitute on several occasions. IMO, that doesn't count as losing your virginity.

you don't go to the grocery store and buy some steaks and say "i bagged my first kill, I'm a hunter"

wow, this is really making me think

vermeul
Sep 14, 2014

Free Acid
Is it true most strippers are actually virgins ?

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
when the oculus rift comes out i wont need to worry about losing my virginity

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

Ghaz posted:

nobody hunts cows either. if you could change this metaphor to be something like a venison steak or pheasant breast i would really appreciate it and you would singlehandedly improve my posting experience

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp

Ghaz posted:

you goddamned poo poo eating poser. If you're releaving your "urges" with another human being, or with your hand, then you are a traitor to humanity and that's final

JawKnee
Mar 24, 2007

You'll take the ride to leave this town along that yellow line

Ghaz posted:

feels good man, gotta share

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Business Gorillas posted:

nobody hunts cows either. if you could change this metaphor to be something like a venison steak or pheasant breast i would really appreciate it and you would singlehandedly improve my posting experience

if you haven't hunted cows, you haven't lived

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Start looking at all of your interactions with women as a simple or complex monetary transactions.

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

because dumbbells like you pay attention and it's what they want

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.

Business Gorillas posted:

nobody hunts cows either.
You hardly need to, it's not like they ever run away.

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

when my budding buttblossom reached maturity and was plucked, I shouted my elation from the rooftop of the holiday inn where the sacred act took place. what i lost in purity i gained in elasticity that day

de_dust
Jan 21, 2009

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Baba Ganoush posted:

Start looking at all of your interactions with women as a simple or complex monetary transactions.

with the addition of seeing everything as a commodity

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my buttblossom gets puffy and has to be drained like once a week

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

de_dust posted:

with the addition of seeing everything as a commodity

seriouspost: once our society achieves a truly free market (not talking about this half-hearted neoliberal farm/energy subsidy bullshit) this will actually work. rational actors will finally be able to act rationally

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch
Aug 8, 2005

Obamunist Troll Bot: Built to bring a One World Government to the People

Ghaz posted:

seriouspost: once our society achieves a truly free market (not talking about this half-hearted neoliberal farm/energy subsidy bullshit) this will actually work. rational actors will finally be able to act rationally

Finally, someone gets it. Bravo sir :golfclap:

JetSetGo
Jan 1, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Is there a surgery or something that could turn me back into a needy virgin?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
they do?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

im a virgin can someone help me with this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep