Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
i'm a confirmed bum driller, OP, i don't need ur loving approval.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

Why is everything about trans stuff?

Serious question

probably because everyone secretly wants to be/gently caress a tranni.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

psyopmonkey posted:

Serious question

yeah why does everyone fantasize about sucking a thick veiny cock and looking up and seeing a big pair of heaving tits as it cums in ur mouth

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

psyopmonkey posted:

Serious question

cause its most interesting probably. but only male to female obviously

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Ghaz posted:

yeah why does everyone fantasize about sucking a cock and looking up and seeing a big pair of heaving tits as it cums in ur mouth

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Baba Ganoush posted:

I enjoy listening to Celine Dion with my wife as we are laying in bed together holding hands with the lights off, as I sexually ignite a candle I turn to her and mount her missionary style and then blow the candle out. Then I ejaculate into her vagina for the purposes of procreation.

Call me gay nigga

Forum User: Baba Ganoush

AKA CumJack69 on Grindr AKA Bill Houston

A recently escaped mental patient, his childhood has been nothing but ex gay education camps and military style brainwashing schools.

He escaped from Fillsworth School for Troubled Boys 3 years ago this day.

Currently residing in Detroit, Bill Houston has taken over an abandoned property and lives a quiet life. In order to live out his heterosexually enforced delusion of leave it to beaver normalcy, Bill Houston has acquired a life like sex toy from Japan which he calls his wife. In order to alleviate a mental collapse, he has Christian approved sex with the doll once a month.

His real identity is that of CumJack69, an interracial size queen on Grindr who has taken so many loads up his rear end it can be "classified as a sperm bank".

CONFIRMED HOMOSEXUAL

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Irrational Bees posted:

maybe a 7-8, mostly because I'm ageless. Sure, I might be a 21 year old troon, but I look like a 13 year old girl/boy. What more could I really ask for?

Call me

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Pulp Can Move posted:

You dumbfucks are playing with fire. I have it on good authority that this guy knows his queers and he will out you.

HAIL HYDRA

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.
I am the list.

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum

Top City Homo posted:

Forum User: Baba Ganoush

AKA CumJack69 on Grindr AKA Bill Houston

A recently escaped mental patient, his childhood has been nothing but ex gay education camps and military style brainwashing schools.

He escaped from Fillsworth School for Troubled Boys 3 years ago this day.

Currently residing in Detroit, Bill Houston has taken over an abandoned property and lives a quiet life. In order to live out his heterosexually enforced delusion of leave it to beaver normalcy, Bill Houston has acquired a life like sex toy from Japan which he calls his wife. In order to alleviate a mental collapse, he has Christian approved sex with the doll once a month.

His real identity is that of CumJack69, an interracial size queen on Grindr who has taken so many loads up his rear end it can be "classified as a sperm bank".

CONFIRMED HOMOSEXUAL

guys get out of here I think I was just doxxed

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

hehe this guy won't have NOTHING on me

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

I am the list.

Excellent. Take over for me I need to call a very attractive transexual.

Irrational Bees
Nov 2, 2013

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

Excellent. Take over for me I need to call a very attractive transexual.

u r 2 sweet

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
post my secret shame, top city homo

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
log files closed until tomorrow.

All will be revealed in good time.

Hail HYDRA

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

SUCKING DICKS AND SQUEEZING TITTIES
How can I, an upstanding citizen, know if I am a subversive queer?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Action Yak Police posted:

I better be on that loving liist if not fix it immediately tia.

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Queers and nkggers.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
I am on the list, I put myself there.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
I am a paragon of American society, good luck op.

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

Ghaz posted:

yeah why does everyone fantasize about sucking a thick veiny cock and looking up and seeing a big pair of heaving tits as it cums in ur mouth

But not in a gay way at all.

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i am not gay but i would like to know how much is publicly known of my subversive activities

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Forum Poster: Morkyz

AKA Bogadan "Merk" Androsovic

A Serbian mercenary responsible for the death of hundreds of Bosnian Muslims. Currently active on these forums as a mole for the :nsa: A pillar of society.

CONFIRMED NATIONAL HERO

HAIL HYDRA

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
hey guys

we got oursevles a hero here

hey guys

did everyeone here??

this guys a hero

hey somebody but this guy a beer!

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

i could use a list of queer subs

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
Im subversibly queer

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Do your worst, forums user Senator Joseph McCarthy!

Forum User: Hector Beerlioz

AKA Felipe Perez Hernandez Escobar

Residing in Albuquerque, New Mexico

An 80 year old sufferer of Alzheimer's. Mr Escobar can be seen harassing the local petty elected officials regarding the abundance of poor old Asian women collecting trash out of "his" garbage cans. He is known for the largest collection of jarred urine in his state and is often seen on public television at night interviewing clothes of various deceased family members, claiming powers of speaking to the dead.

His house has been proclaimed a public hazard and is scheduled for demolition sometimes in 2015.

KNOWN SUBVERSIVE

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

9goats dead posted:

i'm a confirmed bum driller, OP, i don't need ur loving approval.

Forum User: 9goats dead

AKA GOAT DRILLER

User has admitted homosexual behavior publicly.

Leader of ANIMAL LIBERATION INTERNATIONAL, an animal-human sexual equality terrorist organization.

What he will not admit is that he is wanted for anally violating nine goats in over 10 states.

CONFIRMED SUBVERSIVE QUEER

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Best Giraffe posted:

hehe this guy won't have NOTHING on me

FORUM USER: Best Giraffe

Surprisngly little information. A Hoarder. No known activities. Hasn't been seen to leave his house in over 4 years.

Based on the content of his house, he will most likely die from suffocation on rat feces within 12 months.

NO CLASSIFICATION

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

dirtycajun posted:

How can I, an upstanding citizen, know if I am a subversive queer?

You are the leader of queer subversives, congratulations, HARRY REED.

Tumblr of scotch
Mar 13, 2006

Please, don't be my neighbor.
i am the list

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Mycroft Holmes posted:

post my secret shame, top city homo

Forum User: Mycroft Holmes

AKA Barry Shinwalter

Born in Los Angeles, Mr Shinwater has self diagnosed himself as a sufferer of Asperger's Syndrome. He strongly identifies with the Sherlock Holmes stories, especially with Mr. Holmes' brother Mycroft, who he believes was the first autistic savant.

He leads a local Sherlock Holmes fan club which his tumblr blogs have confirmed will be used as an embryonic autistic successionist party.

He is asexual.

CONFIRMED SUBVERSIVE

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Psh, like you could tell me anything I don't already know, J. Edna

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Neurosis posted:

i am not gay but i would like to know how much is publicly known of my subversive activities

Forum User: Neurosis
AKA Fred Dibbs

A native of North Dakota, Mr. Dibbs has a very large collection of antique WW2 weaponry, mainly Tommy guns and Enfield Rifles. In the last six months, Mr. Dibbs has been found arming an unrecognized tribe of local Red mongrels (Native American as the lieberals would call them), for the purpose of having the Federal Government declaring parts of South Dakota as sovereign Chiq'wa'Antawana council territory.

Neither the Reds nor the Federal government know that the guns are actually props from Golden Era Hollywood gangster and WW2 movies and the Red tribe will be massacred by government troops.

Thank you for your service, AGENT THUNDERCLAW

Hail HYDRA

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

Im subversibly queer

Forum User: Ableist Kinkshamer

AKA Jordan Bowelsly

Jordan Bowelsly is a notorious dandy and misogynist. A bigamist he leads an offshoot of a Mormon fundamentalist church in Indiana.

His actions have grown bizarre over the years.

He is known to kidnap midgets and staple them together into chimeric abominations. He will pick a woman at random and slowly follow beside her on a road shouting indecipherable insults regarding the size of her shoes or the distance of her eyes from her mouth.

He is currently wanted for attempting to marry an additional 10 homosexuals for the purpose of defrauding the federal government out of welfare and child dependency benefits.

CONFIRMED SUBVERSIVE QUEER

captainoblivious posted:

I am a paragon of American society, good luck op.

Forum User: captainoblivious

AKA Charles Fink II

A Hedge fund manager, Mr. Fink is a respectable member of society. What is not known publicly is that Mr. Fink has made his money through defrauding churches into "investing" into his dubious coal to gold mining operations.

Although the money may run out in 10 years, Mr. Fink is financing some of our operations and technically, until a complaint is filed with the SEC everything hie is doing is legal.

CONFIRMED UPSTANDING CITIZEN

Forum User: Al Cowens

AKA SABEL Aka Jimmy "Pete Feet" Gorky

Known transsexual enthusiast and anime pedophile lover, Jimmy Gorky stalks various comic book shops for fat asian females to take pictures off for his own perverted pleasures.

He claims to be a negro, but this has not been confirmed. He finances a glamorous lifestyle through credit card theft and prostitution.

CROSSDRESSER

CONFIRMED QUEER

:wink:

Forum User: GeneX

AKA

Bill Miller

Happily married. 2 Children. Owns a house.

Nothing of note.

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Oct 28, 2014

Flying Fortress
Oct 23, 2008

listen, that thing in University was all a big misunderstanding, furthermore

Selim Sivad
Sep 2, 2008

by Ralp
do me

in the butt

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Top City Homo posted:

FORUM USER: Best Giraffe

Surprisngly little information. A Hoarder. No known activities. Hasn't been seen to leave his house in over 4 years.

Based on the content of his house, he will most likely die from suffocation on rat feces within 12 months.

NO CLASSIFICATION

woah excuse me i left my house to have anonymous gay sex like TWO MONTHS AGO HELLO

Matty
Oct 29, 2010
I think you'll find i'm a outstanding citizen, op.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Gay Islamo-fascism is the light.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Please tell me how gay I am. tia

• Locked thread