Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I don't like this McCarthyist poo poo man! Pretty soon we'll hear, "I have the doxx of 5 homosexual mods and admins."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
You ain't got nothing on me Top City Homo, but if you do let it flow like a river of jizz. :gizz:

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

im not actually gay but i do love posting im gay

does that make me gay?

dirtycajun
Aug 27, 2004

SUCKING DICKS AND SQUEEZING TITTIES
Well at least I am the leader.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I'm a fellow traveler and known homosexual sympathizer. Although I never joined the homosexual party I was introduced to a number of high ranking members in early 2003 by forums user Dominic. I later attended several homosexual meetings and made donations to causes which were known to be promoted by the homosexual community. During this time I met and socialized with a number of forums members who I know to be gay.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

wehat a subversive?

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009
Tell me my persuasion. I don't know.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

the poz conspiracy will never be uncovered

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Flying Fortress posted:

listen, that thing in University was all a big misunderstanding, furthermore

Forum User: Flying Fortress

AKA Congo Jack

At the age of 18 a Peter Combs was given a scholarship for football to UC Santa Barbara, bright career was ahead of him as a team mascot.

At a party he imbibed alcohol "known as butt chugging" and had sexual congress with a homosexual runaway dressed as a cheerleader and was murdered. Peter Combs' identity and money was assumed by Congo Jack who has for the past year seamlessly melded into Peter Combs life.

CONFIRMED QUEER

Windows 98 posted:

Please tell me how gay I am. tia

Forum Poster: Windows 98

AKA Vince Coldwell

A handsome man by every account, Mr Coldwell predates on the local homosexual community by offering gay anonymous sex on Grindr to young impressionable runaways looking for a father figure, only to black mail them into unspeakable acts after recording them.

He uses his stable of twinks for the destruction of respectable members of the Republican Party.

He also runs a parallel "anonymous" confession line to blackmail mods.

A member of SHIELD. He is PUBLIC ENEMY #1

CONFIRMED SUBVERSIVE QUEER

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Salt Fish posted:

I'm a fellow traveler and known homosexual sympathizer. Although I never joined the homosexual party I was introduced to a number of high ranking members in early 2003 by forums user Dominic. I later attended several homosexual meetings and made donations to causes which were known to be promoted by the homosexual community. During this time I met and socialized with a number of forums members who I know to be gay.

You have renounced your buggery.

DO you wish to reveal your co-conspirators?

SerSpook
Feb 13, 2012

who is not gay, we need to out them, publicly shame them, and drive them from the community

Cardiovorax
Jun 5, 2011

I mean, if you're a successful actress and you go out of the house in a skirt and without underwear, knowing that paparazzi are just waiting for opportunities like this and that it has happened many times before, then there's really nobody you can blame for it but yourself.
tell me my dirty secrets.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Top City Homo posted:

Forum Poster: Windows 98

AKA Vince Coldwell

A handsome man by every account, Mr Coldwell predates on the local homosexual community by offering gay anonymous sex on Grindr to young impressionable runaways looking for a father figure, only to black mail them into unspeakable acts after recording them.

He uses his stable of twinks for the destruction of respectable members of the Republican Party.

He also runs a parallel "anonymous" confession line to blackmail mods.

A member of SHIELD. He is PUBLIC ENEMY #1

CONFIRMED SUBVERSIVE QUEER

Can't tell if you went through my post history or not but I'm kind of shocked how accurate this is. (I am a member of SHIELD :ssh:)

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
I see once I called you out on your scare tactics, you didn't even bother with me. Bitchmade.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
i lost my chapstick

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
im not gay and only subversive in my own mind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Crow_Rodeo posted:

I see once I called you out on your scare tactics, you didn't even bother with me. Bitchmade.

I was trying to spare you. Your time will come tomorrow.

• Locked thread