Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I don't like to but it had to be done. We redid the bathroom a few years go and this involved buying a new toilet. My wife, with her liberal sensibilities felt that a low flow toilet was the best option. I of course acquiesced to her demands and put in the low flow. I hated that loving toilet and you know what, she did too. She would never admit it but she did.

The toilet has two flush settings the lighter of them never gets used because it is totally useless. The heavier flow setting was often inadequate for larger movements and had to be employed multiple times, totally defeating the purpose. By far the worst feature of this toilet was the extremely low standing water level in the bowl. You would basically poo poo on to a porcelain plateau and your poo poo would maybe fall into the small pool of water below, mostly. My wife is German so maybe this is ok for a person of that lineage but I do not care for this.

Yesterday my son attempted to flush a small rubber ducky down the toilet and the result was a major clog. I went to work with the pipe auger and after a few hours determined that the toilet was hosed and had to go. I ripped that fucker out. This is where my machiavellian plot took seed. I told my wife that whatever it was in there couldn't be dislodged. This was a lie. I didn't want to get it out because I wanted a new toilet. I heavily implied that maybe whatever was in there wouldn't have clogged up so bad if we had a regular toilet. Also probably a lie. She agreed to a toilet of my choice.

I went to home depot and licked out the baddest american standard they had. 2.8 gallons per flush, one flush setting, normal water level and it even has a computer in it that can talk to your WiFi connection. I don't yet understand the need for a smart toilet but the future is now you might as well embrace it.

Im posting from the new toilet right now and man oh man was that liquid sploosh a welcomed sound.

BONE DOG fucked around with this message at 07:37 on Oct 28, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
i hope you are both beheaded by ISIS, and soon, OP.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i too lick toilets

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
it was for her own good OP

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Is this what married life is? Is this what I have to look forward to? The tiny victories, lying about a toilet?

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Is this what married life is? Is this what I have to look forward to? The tiny victories, lying about a toilet?

this was a good day

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

does it have a heater in the seat, and a bidet? ive personally never used one but it sounds awesome

that is to say i only poo poo in the bushes, out a window, or occasionally in my pants(rarely)

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Yes

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Honestly. If I could install the toilets that come close to ripping your genitals off if you are seated when flushing, I would.

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
were you at least the first to cum on the toilet seat

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

VendaGoat posted:

Honestly. If I could install the toilets that come close to ripping your genitals off if you are seated when flushing, I would.

The rest stop style ones where you flush it and involuntarily step back in fear

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Sound posted:

:hfive:

Bregor
May 31, 2013

People are idiots, Leslie.
OP did nothing wrong except buying a toilet with a loving wifi connection. Enjoy your iShit or Dumpr or whatever the gently caress.

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

Bregor posted:

OP did nothing wrong except buying a toilet with a loving wifi connection. Enjoy your iShit or Dumpr or whatever the gently caress.

I assumed that was a joke, was that for real OP

seance snacks
Mar 30, 2007

mookface posted:

The heavier flow setting was often inadequate for larger movements and had to be employed multiple times,
The ones in my building work just fine, maybe you should see a doctor OP

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Sound posted:

Fear boner and an empty anus? YES PLEASE

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
The low flow option is probably for piss.

That said I agree that powerful toilets are the only acceptable ones. I saw the most powerful toilet I've ever seen when I was in a hotel. If you told me the thing was connected to some sort of black hole I would believe you, it was loving incredible. It was like releasing your poo poo into the vacuum of space.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

hofnar posted:

I assumed that was a joke, was that for real OP

Yes. I don't know what its for

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo

mookface posted:

Yes. I don't know what its for

I am curious about this irl

what brand is it

9goats dead
Mar 25, 2010

BEAUTIFUL! GORGEOUS! EXCITING!
try reinvigorating your life by killing your wife and children, OP. kill them and burn everything to the ground. no matter how precious, loved..

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

hofnar posted:

I am curious about this irl

what brand is it

American standard

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
this was cute and i liked reading about it

hofnar
Dec 27, 2008

by sebmojo
i give up, my poo poo is weak

literally all i could find

http://www.healthsense.com/phocadownload/en/tsf.pdf

http://www.google.com/tisp/install.html

also american standard doesn't sell 2.8 gpf toilets op

hmmm

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

OP makes me sick.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The half flush button is for pee you weirdo, what have you been doing with your pee otherwise? probably drinking it.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Trixie Hardcore posted:

depends on your pussy game.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Maybe one day you can tell your wife you lied, but the fact is getting a better toilet is healthier for the marriage way to go mookface.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i too like to flush an african tribe's drinking water for a week every time I piss OP

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Lol at stupid ops face when his wife questions him over the abnormally high water bills. Using up all this water? Hit zee showers :nazi wink:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

katlington posted:

The half flush button is for pee you weirdo, what have you been doing with your pee otherwise? probably drinking it.
wtf??? just piss in the sink. then you only need like a cup of water to wash down the excess

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

a hole-y ghost posted:

wtf??? just piss in the sink. then you only need like a cup of water to wash down the excess

pee in yr back yard; use no water

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

my backyards paved, it will just stain

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

a hole-y ghost posted:

my backyards paved, it will just stain

drill a pee hole

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

you know when you flush that water well it's gone forever planet killer,!!!

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

my wife and her...liberal sensibilities

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ill pay $200 to the man who can prove he cucked mookface

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Al Bundy: BAWOOOOSH!!!!!

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
:george:

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005

9goats dead posted:

i hope you are both beheaded by ISIS, and soon, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
Wifi on the john lmao

Also you need to teach your son not to flush stuff that isn't poo poo down the toilet, isn't that the second time he's done it?

• Locked thread