Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

*bill cosby is dragged before the court by the collar of his sweater, tears streaming down hsi face*

i swear, i swear... it was just plape *purses his lips rolls his eyes*

*court audience goes wild, judge immediately clears all charges, cosby show theme song starts, he dances out of the courtroom*

Bill Cosby is a treasure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

I just assume everyone famous from that generation was in a constant rapist child murder death orgy 24/7 that way it's a pleasant surprise when one turns out not to be a pos

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lol at people who think that a rich and powerful man didn't do some shameful sexual poo poo with his privilege.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Lol at the implication that not being rich and powerful is the only thing stopping you from being a sexual criminal

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

people probably get way more pliable when they're thinking "if i play this right i can get his money"

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
He and Michael Jackson were two of my favorite people as a kid. :(

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004
ill deep throat that pudding pop any day

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

naem posted:

I just assume everyone famous from that generation was is a constant rapist child murder death orgy 24/7 that way it's a pleasant surprise when one turns out not to be a pos

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Skeleton Ape posted:

Lol at the implication that not being rich and powerful is the only thing stopping you from being a sexual criminal

Shame you got that implication. I meant to imply that his privilege is why he got away with it.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

RAGE HOLE posted:

He and Michael Jackson were two of my favorite people as a kid. :(

can we get a doxx on this diddler? mods?

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cnk63tzbfc

Ransom
Jan 8, 2001

JOLLY RAPIST
Women awakening from drug induced unconsciousness say the darnedest things.

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Hannibal Burress posted:

It’s even worse because Bill Cosby has the loving smuggest old black man public persona that I hate. He gets on TV, ‘Pull your pants up black people, I was on TV in the 80s. I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom.’ Yeah, but you rape women, Bill Cosby, so turn the crazy down a couple notches. ‘I don’t curse onstage.’ Well, yeah, you’re rapist, so I’ll take you saying lots of motherfuckers on Bill Cosby: Himself, if you weren’t a rapist. I don’t know what I’m doing by telling you. I guess I want to just at least make it weird for you to watch Cosby Show reruns.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

What will this do to the value of my Cosbycoins?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

fist pound emoticon

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

CharlestonJew posted:

Kids say the Darnedest Things (about being raped by Bill Cosby)

hey hey hey. he may be a rapist, but he ain't no kiddy diddler!

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

let's not confuse child rape, with regular rape, which is less bad.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

hemophilia posted:

since children are not able to enter into a contract they are not legally able to "ask for it"

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
i loved him in groundhog day

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Skeleton Ape posted:

Lol at your naïveté.

hemophilia posted:

Where do dickwolves fit in this hierarchy? I'm asking for a friend.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Lol at your naïveté.

This is a weird thing to say but if I had lots of money I would still probably not drug and assault people

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

Lol at your naïveté.

Where do dickwolves fit in this hierarchy? I'm asking for a friend.

dickwolves fit into the "internet retards with too much time making something of a bad joke" rape, which is just mind rape, which is legal in all states.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Skeleton Ape posted:

This is a weird thing to say but if I had lots of money I would still probably not drug and assault people

And that is why you will stay a poor.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
ghost dad

foam dad

loam pup

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

*bill cosby is dragged before the court by the collar of his sweater, tears streaming down hsi face*

*court audience goes wild, judge immediately clears all charges, cosby show theme song starts, he dances out of the courtroom*

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Cee-Lo Green must be incredibly jealous right now

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
BILL COSBY IS A PAPIST

EmperorFritoBandito
Aug 7, 2010

by exmarx

hemophilia posted:

:shepicide:

naem
May 29, 2011

Frostwerks posted:

BILL COSBY IS A PAPIST

Stex T
Mar 7, 2005

Shut the fuck up and get out. Have fun being a slave of the rich and powerful.

not his fault

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
Is there ANYONE ELSE who was a popular celebrity in the 1970s a rapist? Anyone?! Just wanna get this all in the clear, we've already got half of Britain's celebrity has-beens all locked up or dead before it so JUST CHECKING NOW, if anyone else was a rapist while being popular in the 1970s, best get this all out here before poo poo gets too weird.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

FinalGamer posted:

Is there ANYONE ELSE who was a popular celebrity in the 1970s a rapist? Anyone?! Just wanna get this all in the clear, we've already got half of Britain's celebrity has-beens all locked up or dead before it so JUST CHECKING NOW, if anyone else was a rapist while being popular in the 1970s, best get this all out here before poo poo gets too weird.

Pretty sure Don Williams and Buck Owens were not, but I can't confirm that.

emoji
Jun 4, 2004

Beef Turret posted:

Bill Cosby is the serial rapist behind the funny YOSPOS computer meme

This is not surprising since YOSPOS is full of psychos. The cat thread has serial killers.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
bill cosby cant rape everything is consensual by default

Trochanter
Sep 14, 2007

It ain't no sin
to take off your skin, And dance around in your bones!

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

This is bullshit.

Bill Cosby can't dance.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

so did he rape? Why is he not in jail??

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Dandywalken posted:

so did he rape? Why is he not in jail??

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3677003#post436942511