Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
NPR interviewed Bill Cosby and his wife about their extensive art collection and teased the interview by saying he was gonna discuss the allegations against him, but he didn't say poo poo and NPR looked dumb. They made up for it by having a good interview on Democracy now but still, NPR, gotta shape up your poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Wow that was a really great thread I gotta say!

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

he learned how to say no from the best

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

BottledBodhisvata posted:

NPR interviewed Bill Cosby and his wife about their extensive art collection and teased the interview by saying he was gonna discuss the allegations against him, but he didn't say poo poo and NPR looked dumb. They made up for it by having a good interview on Democracy now but still, NPR, gotta shape up your poo poo.

Dude asked him about it and Bill said nothing. Shook his head, apparently, and then started sobbing and the interview was done.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

BottledBodhisvata posted:

you got a bunch of facts wrong here

about the only right thing is that bill cosby didn't say anything

the interviewer asked him at the end but he stayed quiet. which is kinda understandable, because it would be dumb as gently caress for him to say something possibly incriminating in an interview. he is probably guilty but he is smart enough and rich enough to have good lawyers handling it and telling him to keep quiet.

and npr doesn't own democracy now, and democracy now is terrible.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

democracy now is the last institution of authentic liberalism in the united states

so yes its terrible

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
amy goodman yells over her interview guests and doesn't let them talk if they start rebutting her. it's terrible.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

*terrible jazz and the same intro for the past 10 yrs plays*

welcome to democracy now, the war and peace report. im amy goodman and this is juan gonzalez. up next is russell brand farting repeatedly into your mouth, live on air for the next hour

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

I wonder what Bill did to piss off the Illuminati and make them decide to take him down. These accusations have been public knowledge for decades and Hannibal has been doing that bit for months, the timing is weird

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
The victim shook like jello.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Maybe no one talks about this because no one thinks about bill cosby in general? Like yeah he's a famous guy everyone would recognize if you brought him up but really the only time I ever think about him is when a goon makes a joke about him. For people who don't browse internet forums where he is a meme I would guess the percentage of time they spend even remembering bill cosby exists is pretty much zero.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

Maybe no one talks about this because no one thinks about bill cosby in general? Like yeah he's a famous guy everyone would recognize if you brought him up but really the only time I ever think about him is when a goon makes a joke about him. For people who don't browse internet forums where he is a meme I would guess the percentage of time they spend even remembering bill cosby exists is pretty much zero.

and the people who do think about him want to remember him as a lovable goofball, not a serial rapist. our lovely capacity for adapting to new information just takes over from there

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

ArbitraryC posted:

He's made a comfortable niche as a successful non-threatening black man that news outlets can turn to for soundbytes about how it's black people's own fault they're poor and they need to stop complaining and pull up their pants, which is exactly why Hannibal Buress kicked off this whole thing in the first place

Hannibal Buress posted:

It’s even worse because Bill Cosby has the fuckin’ smuggest old black man persona that I hate...He gets on TV, ‘Pull your pants up black people, I was on TV in the 80s! I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom!’ Yeah, but you rape women, Bill Cosby, so turn the crazy down a couple notches.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Still, Ghost Dad and Leonard Part 6 are worse crimes against humanity.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

...of SCIENCE! posted:

He's made a comfortable niche as a successful non-threatening black man that news outlets can turn to for soundbytes about how it's black people's own fault they're poor and they need to stop complaining and pull up their pants, which is exactly why Hannibal Buress kicked off this whole thing in the first place

He created that niche back when there was a huge push to have ebonics become some official black language. He came forward and said something like "What are you doing? We'd come so far as a community" so black people decided he was a poo poo

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Funky See Funky Do posted:

When you slip them the roofie doofies they go all flippity floppity floo.

good lord

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

...of SCIENCE! posted:

yea bill cosby is really pretty much the worst most smuggest person and he also rapes people

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

ZombieParts posted:

He created that niche back when there was a huge push to have ebonics become some official black language.

lmao what planet do you live on

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

The backlash against Bill Cosby continues to be the funniest thing involving Bill Cosby in the last 20 years

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.

Prorat posted:

The victim shook like jello.

Cosby's defense is going to be that his dick was jello and there's always room for jello.*

*in vaginas

slidebite
Nov 6, 2005

Good egg
:colbert:

DYNOMITE

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
bill cosby's son was murdered in a hate crime, maybe he has the right to rape a few people

or 14 or whatever

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAorIG6MZnc

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

the black husserl posted:

lmao what planet do you live on

oakland

where it happened

Topographic Nap
Apr 22, 2007

Is there a ytmnd of him yelling Ruddddddyyyyy? if so please link. tia

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

lol

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Frostwerks posted:

BILL COSBY IS A PAPIST

I actually misread the thread title as this. I think perhaps reading all those Chick tracts was a mistake.

cloven hoof
Mar 17, 2009
There was a facebook post blaming DL Hughely for the Cosby rape accusations. But it was definitely Hannibal Buress, right?

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

boy is his face red

God Of Paradise
Jan 23, 2012
You know, I'd be less worried about my 16 year old daughter dating a successful 40 year old cartoonist than dating a 16 year old loser.

I mean, Jesus, kid, at least date a motherfucker with abortion money and house to have sex at where your mother and I don't have to hear it. Also, if he treats her poorly, boom, that asshole's gonna catch a statch charge.

Please, John K. Date my daughter... Save her from dating smelly dropouts who wanna-be Soundcloud rappers.

katlington posted:

Imo Bill Cosby should not rape anybody.

I know, he could like, get caught. That would be terrible.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Mr. Cosby if you are reading this stop raping this instant

go and rape no more

Portals
Apr 18, 2012

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

cloven hoof posted:

There was a facebook post blaming DL Hughely for the Cosby rape accusations. But it was definitely Hannibal Buress, right?

Yeah it was Buress. Hopefully he gets a Presidential Medal of Freedom for drawing attention to this dangerous serial rapist.

I also liked his bit about seeing a rat in a restaurant in New Orleans.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

from what i understand of the "Coz" he is against Rap

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
I got sexual allegations added to his wiki :smug:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Anyone think it weird that any ol person who commits rape is suddenly a "rapist?" Like, if I were to jam on the piano (of which I have no experience) neither I nor anyone would start calling me a pianist.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Funky See Funky Do posted:

When you slip them the roofie doofies they go all flippity floppity floo.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
is there any hard evidence for these crimes like recordings or videos or a child with cosBNA

• Locked thread