Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

Relin posted:

is there any hard evidence for these crimes like recordings or videos or a child with cosBNA

no but it's 100% true because

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007

What irony level am I supposed to be reading this at?

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
list of honorary whites:

☑ Bill Cosby
☑ OJ Simpson
☑ Tiger Woods

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

Exclamation Marx posted:

list of honorary whites:

☑ Bill Cosby
☑ OJ Simpson
☑ Tiger Woods

Phoon
Apr 23, 2010

theres nothing worse than a smug rapist

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Spanish Manlove posted:

provide proof or enter, the gas chamber

You must complete the gas chambers of Shaolin to escape the prison for cats

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Long Dong Silver

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
HIKKY BURR!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atQE30sZUxc

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

mdm posted:

Anyone think it weird that any ol person who commits rape is suddenly a "rapist?" Like, if I were to jam on the piano (of which I have no experience) neither I nor anyone would start calling me a pianist.

yet you gently caress one sheep and suddenly everyone is calling you sheep-fucker

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Relin posted:

is there any hard evidence for these crimes like recordings or videos or a child with cosBNA

no and that's why the courts haven't ever found him guilty of rape

Cosby is innocent, people are just making poo poo up for attention and money

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
ya see, theo, sometime you got to learn to let a man have his rape, ya see. i'm cosby #9, rapist cosby

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW
Did he actually have sex with any of these women?

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever

Apthous posted:

Did he actually have sex with any of these women?

They always describe it as assault, which I assume means he was grabbing interns asses and brests tryna get his dick sucked, but didn't suceed. Some of these were from the 80s and I think the statute of limitations on sexual assault is 7 years.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Literal Carehaver posted:

ya see, theo, sometime you got to learn to let a man have his rape, ya see. i'm cosby #9, rapist cosby

I love you.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

My favorite story is the one where the girl claims Cosby drugged her then tried to rape her and she woke up in the middle of it and said "You're not gonna get me Mr. Cosby!" and left. Then a week later Cosby invited her to one of his shows and she came because she didn't know how to say no, and he offered her another drink that was also drugged, this time she woke up next to Cosby and she was like "You got me Cosby, you son of a bitch!"

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Relin posted:

Oh we're past that. Some other goon dug up a few links via google (gawker was in there for that bullet for journalistic integrity), the research is done.

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Isn't it extremely hard to prove rape?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

pud-it-in pop

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax
Don Lemon suggests that she shoulda bit his dick off. Frankly I don't get the outrage that's pretty good advice

http://gawker.com/don-lemon-gives-cosby-rape-accuser-tip-for-not-getting-1660499698

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

ZombieParts posted:

He created that niche back when there was a huge push to have ebonics become some official black language. He came forward and said something like "What are you doing? We'd come so far as a community" so black people decided he was a poo poo

lol @ this post

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Don Lemon suggests that she shoulda bit his dick off. Frankly I don't get the outrage that's pretty good advice

http://gawker.com/don-lemon-gives-cosby-rape-accuser-tip-for-not-getting-1660499698

Works if you can get them yanked off to infirmary real fast so you can set up your defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpGR5lXAGWg

BottledBodhisvata
Jul 26, 2013

by Lowtax

Jonny 290 posted:

Works if you can get them yanked off to infirmary real fast so you can set up your defense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpGR5lXAGWg

Man Beecher became such a loving hard-rear end motherfucker by the end of that show. Kind of a pity how it ends for him.

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

BottledBodhisvata posted:

Isn't it extremely hard to prove rape?

It usually depends on how slutty/crazy the accuser is.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

ashgromnies posted:

Most rapists are never found guilty of anything as the victims are too ashamed to bring forth accusations. 15 women is quite a few, and his m.o. is nearly identical in every case. He's most likely guilty.

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004

Leon Einstein posted:

Most rapists are never found guilty of anything as the victims are too ashamed to bring forth accusations. 15 women is quite a few, and his m.o. is nearly identical in every case. He's most likely guilty.

if they're never found guilty how do you know they raped anyone? think about what you're saying

ashgromnies
Jun 19, 2004
leon einstein: knows better than the courts, and just wait til you hear what he thinks the true story behind 9/11 is

Booties
Apr 4, 2006

forever and ever
The only proveable rape going on here is that of my childhood. Leave it alone you bunch of rapists.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.

ashgromnies posted:

if they're never found guilty how do you know they raped anyone? think about what you're saying
I didn't say found guilty in a court of law, I said guilty.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
bill cosby is very rich and may have something to do with the accusations imo

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

ashgromnies posted:

nobody will know for sure unti he dies but he probably did it. none of these women have anything to gain from bringin this up anymore nd they all hav basically the same story. if the only goal is attention then why isnt every famous person inundat by rape accusations?

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Not sure I can be sure with 14 accusations. With how vapid they can be. I'm setting the bar at *puckers mouth* 17

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

corpuscollossus posted:

100% irony level, it's from The Onion.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

looks like the sweater has become the sweatee

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

*audience laughs*

freud mayweather
Jan 29, 2009

ashgromnies posted:

He's never been found guilty because he's always settled before it can go to trial.

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
He's never been found guilty because the statute of limitations has expired by a decade or more. He's settled on one civil case, likely paid off 13 women who were to testify in that trial, and had his people pressure women who want to publish

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

corpuscollossus posted:

motherfuckers in this thread never read a kelly cartoon before

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

i like this sentiment unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
the philadelphia inquirer has been reporting on bill cosby's rapey behavior since the 90s, it flairs up publically every couple of years when a new woman comes forward

• Locked thread