Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I have a B.A.* in Cumgineering.

*Bachelor of Anal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i'm not in to sluts unless she is exclusively my slut, pref if she is really buttoned down IRL

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Neurosis posted:

goons itt patting themselves on the back about how progressive they are by applauding a literal prostitute

im patting my neckbeard w/ my anime fedora

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
in my experience women only require like an hour of decent foreplay to enter SLUTMODEŽ

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
j/k im gay

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Foreman of gently caress is a better title imo

I prefer the term Fucksmith. A smithy of Fucks.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Literal Carehaver posted:

i'm not in to sluts unless she is exclusively my slut, pref if she is really buttoned down IRL

I'm with you. I like a slut who knows how to slut, but doesn't slut when he/she shouldn't be slutting.

Edit: Dudes can be sluts too!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

The Whole Internet posted:

specializing in bespoke fucks for over 20 years

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

ChrisHansen posted:

I'm with you. I like a slut who knows how to slut, but doesn't slut when he/she shouldn't be slutting.

Edit: Dudes can be sluts too!

you sound like more of a hussy tbh.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
Sluts gonna slut, gotta let your slut strut.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

paranoid randroid posted:

specializing in bespoke fucks for over 20 years

I totally had a bespoke blowjob joke for that post, that poo poo writes itself.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

trixie got my thinking about sex construction jokes

"this rear end in a top hat is rated for up to four simultaneous dicks, and a gape allowance of 8cm"

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

BKPR posted:

trixie got my thinking about sex construction jokes

"this rear end in a top hat is rated for up to four simultaneous dicks, and a gape allowance of 8cm"

unfortunately it all just starts sounding like unironically planning out your FATAL game session

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i don't think you're a slut if you consistently have sex with only one person

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Gaunab posted:

i don't think you're a slut if you consistently have sex with only one person

Agreed. Everyone who thinks they want a slut that only sleeps with them doesn't know what a slut is. You want a monogamous relationship with someone who likes to gently caress.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Gaunab posted:

what's the bad side to slut shaming?

Some sluts will share protips with you, but they're probably not going to if you're being a bitch about their lives.

On the other hand, some sluts are into being shamed and they might not mind it so much as the average person you barely know.

Hope this helps! When is your essay on slut shaming due?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
sluts on halloween mang

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
How about forming a real relationship with another person?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
too hard mang

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
It's easier to form legit relationships with people you are interested in and care about when your hormones are not preoccupying your brain with sexy thoughts all the time. Sort of like how the sensible course is to go grocery shopping after a meal and while your head is clear instead of just buying impulsively in anticipation of getting home and getting to eat food as soon as you can. Only in the grocery store there is not a risk of pregnancy and STDs (probably).

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

daddy issues and trust issues own

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
just here to shame the sluts, don't mind me.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
my daddy taught me to respect sluts

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000
why is she making that face? :wtc: also is that a swastika tattoo on her wrist?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

PrBacterio posted:

why is she making that face? :wtc: also is that a swastika tattoo on her wrist?

a swastika doesn't look like that.

it would make sense is she had though.

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
A swastika made of penises.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
if you have that much skin round your chin time to die imo

Spider Helidon
Nov 4, 2010

by XyloJW
it's really difficult to shame sluts itt when y'all don't post no pictures of them

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

Rambling Robot posted:

a swastika doesn't look like that.

it would make sense is she had though.
I dont really know anything about her so I wouldnt know if it would make sense for her, it just seriously kinda looks like one to me :shrug:

Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

cum thirsty little gently caress sluts need to be punished by rock hard black dick. sorry if thats not "p.c." but its just my 2 cents

cum thirsty little gently caress sluts of all types enjoy my rock hard black dick thank you very much im not so sure why western civilization is so invested in positing this as a punitive engagement I wonder what derrida would have to say about this bullshit a lot of white privilege itt

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
looking for a slut that will suck my d while i wear a condom. just to get my feet wet after a dry spell. how much do they cost, i live in cleveland and would prefer at least a "7".

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

Michael Corleone posted:

looking for a slut that will suck my d while i wear a condom. just to get my feet wet after a dry spell. how much do they cost, i live in cleveland and would prefer at least a "7".

7 sluts? That's a lot of sluts.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

thetoughestbean posted:

7 sluts? That's a lot of sluts.

please stop slut shaming. and i meant a 7 or better in looks. what is the rate for a bj with a c on? or should i wait till marriage? the only other girl i had sex with was my first gf and we lasted almost a decade. idk what to do. but i am really strong and have a symetrical (sp?) face reportedly, also can lift a lot of chairs over my head. what would you rate me.

ps, this is a lowpoint of my life talking about this on here. hold me please.

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.

Michael Corleone posted:

please stop slut shaming. and i meant a 7 or better in looks. what is the rate for a bj with a c on? or should i wait till marriage? the only other girl i had sex with was my first gf and we lasted almost a decade. idk what to do. but i am really strong and have a symetrical (sp?) face reportedly, also can lift a lot of chairs over my head. what would you rate me.

ps, this is a lowpoint of my life talking about this on here. hold me please.

Wait until marriage and always use a condom. Pro tip: To save time roll 6 condoms on your dick, one after the other at the start of the week. Then, at the start of each day remove a layer to reveal a fresh and protected dick. On Sundays rawdog it with your hand.

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Agreed. Everyone who thinks they want a slut that only sleeps with them doesn't know what a slut is. You want a monogamous relationship with someone who likes to gently caress.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i wrote an app to track time my dick is in my SO's mouth vs time it is not. we are working together to increase DSMPD and by extension our monogamous bliss.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
sluts don't rest so the shaming shouldn't

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Trixie Hardcore posted:

Wait until marriage and always use a condom. Pro tip: To save time roll 6 condoms on your dick, one after the other at the start of the week. Then, at the start of each day remove a layer to reveal a fresh and protected dick. On Sundays rawdog it with your hand.

i like this idea, but what if i have to go to the bathroom? six days is a long time to hold it.

you irl
Jan 22, 2014

Michael Corleone posted:

i like this idea, but what if i have to go to the bathroom? six days is a long time to hold it.

prick holes in the end of each condom that's what i do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

The Whole Internet posted:

Bespoke Fucks all the way.

http://oddsboy.tumblr.com/image/28030604542

If they are just general fucks then we could go with fuckmonger.

Twat Nosferatu fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Nov 5, 2014

• Locked thread