Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

Not since NHL 14 have I been bored by a fight like that.

e: Neiler apologing for accidentally poking Boll in the eye reminds me of the guy he used to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

And now Chris Phillips makes a responsible defensive play on the PK? Did I drive into a wormhole to 2003 on my way home?

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Godinster posted:

The extra 2 minutes there for Neil was dumb, they both squared off. It was a horrible fight anyway, throw them both in for the extra 2 for disappointment

Phillips and Cowen look somewhat not horrible, what is going on here

The name "Gryba" was just spoken next to the sentence "One of the best shifts of the night for Ottawa".

:ohdear:

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

neil very intentionally poked/raked boll in the eye

In the box he said he was going for his helmet and missed. Aaaaand GCL's blacked out so naturally I can't see it.

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

depending on your thoughts on ceci (i think hes bad and in addition is grossly misused), gryba might well be the 2nd best defenseman ottawa has. a sobering realization as i take an additional bong hit

He's a young defenseman, he should be allowed to jump up and participate in the offence without having a boat anchor for a partner.

• Locked thread