Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
Like when the planes blew up the towers, it taught me how to recite a surah in arabic. I am amazed that in the short amount of time given, I was able to comprehend over 1400 years worth of history and knowledge in 102 minutes. Thank you 9/11 for teaching me the importance of being kind to fellow humans among other things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

Hingehead posted:

Like when the planes blew up the towers, it taught me how to recite a surah in arabic. I am amazed that in the short amount of time given, I was able to comprehend over 1400 years worth of history and knowledge in 102 minutes. Thank you 9/11 for teaching me the importance of being kind to fellow humans among other things.

joking about islam is haraam, hth

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011
it's frustrating more people irl don't appreciate the innate humor of 9/11

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Everything I learned about The Jews, I learned on 9/11.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I'm an atheist. I don't beleive in Islam. You're all suckers for thinking it exists.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQlpDiXPZHQ

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Hingehead posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_World_Trade_Center_bombing

writing was on the wall, we ignored it.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
*im admitting i know nothing about islam while i tell you about islam

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalid_Sheikh_Mohammed

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

there is only one god and muhammad is his prophet

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Are Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd working for ISIS, helping them grow mewjihadeens kittens?

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

TEAYCHES posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS6eXvHkaR8

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Hingehead posted:

Are Rita Repulsa and Lord Zedd working for ISIS, helping them grow mewjihadeens kittens?

Insha-allah kitty kitty kitty

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

TEAYCHES posted:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
Bismillah al-Rahman al-Rahim.

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Assalam Alaykium wa rasuiallah, la ilah illallah wa muhammdan rasuallah,

Dear brothers, our campaign against the satanic western world continues to be a success with the grace of Allah. A sister yielded her life to the glory of Allah, this sister bravely gave up a life of comfort and housewife duties to pursuit the life of a mujihadeen. This sister infiltrated a kufar's urban home deep into the heart of United Satan of Amerikkka, and there the sister perished when she attacked a staircase. The satan overlord feels the damage inflicted on them. Tonight we celebrate with sex, wines and drugs.

Inshiallah

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
I :love: ISIS

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

is this comedy class??

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

muslim+two dicks=69

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

muslim+two dicks=69

oh my god.. im no longer muslim now

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
two muslims are frotting their gay cocks together

one slips and they both stand erect parallel to each other quivering in pleasure and just coming and coming with a cumsplosion

that scene?

9/11

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
That fact that fucktards were so clueless to think they kamikazed towards the power centers of America mainly because they wanted to hook up with a lot of chicks in heaven, and not because they wanted vengeance in a spectacular way against the hegemon, shows how fully justified 9/11 was

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
sex can be acquired on earth very easily.

makes you think

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

stay safe osama ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

thats some iron man poo poo

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
If the U.S. had implemented a system of secular sharia, 9/11 could've been averted.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
is islam going to conquer the world? it just seems so gay and terrible but i guess if christians dont give a poo poo anymore and indians worship elephants and poo poo islam will eventually win through inertia? :shrug:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
It is my controversial opinion that Islam, Christianity, and the other established major religions will all continue to exist for the foreseeable future.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Hingehead posted:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Alas Boobylon posted:

is islam going to conquer the world? it just seems so gay and terrible but i guess if christians dont give a poo poo anymore and indians worship elephants and poo poo islam will eventually win through inertia? :shrug:

islam will eat itself and die making GBS threads its pants inshallah

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXiOwt31cfU

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Alas Boobylon posted:

I blame the halal carts. It tend to attract a lot of drunk liberal hipsters here in NYC, thus the libtards are more inclined to convert to Islam and ending up in the hands of ISIS because it is unironically cool to help out the underdogs. Seriously though, the shawarma combo platters are loving awesome here.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Alas Boobylon posted:

islam is the truth so it will win out

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23QVGOlDr7Q

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

have you given to charity this year OP?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
it t ook a really long time on these very forums before you could make a joke about 9/11

• Locked thread