Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
The villain was legendary film director Werner Herzog. Tom Cruise killed him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
ty, good call

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Alec Eiffel posted:

Jack Reacher FTW

It's the ultimate Dad Movie, I love it

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Marketing New Brain posted:

The scene where he goes shirtless in the hotel room like he's Channig Tatum is weird, uncomfortable and funny because her reaction does not follow what we are seeing. I thought it was a vanity project when I saw it, but it's also possible Cruise has a great sense of humor about himself.

I think Edge of Tomorrow really shows he's aware of the "Tom Cruise" persona and willing to poke fun at it. Actually he was one of the reasons why the final movie had as much humor as it did.

• Locked thread