Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
They loving nailed Captain Cold. I'm glad because The Weather Wizard and The Mist kinda sucked and I was afraid this show was going to just keep a string of weak villains going until the inevitable Season 1 Arc Villain reveal. Dude playing CC does a great evil grin.

Also -

Felicity - Oh so you and Iris...?

Barry - Oh, no! She's just a girl, who is my friend... not girlfriend haha *doesn't mention she's his adopted sister, is a gross weirdo*

Anyway, feeling really enthusiastic after the first couple eps left me dubious (seriously, the Mist? Barry can beat that guy by spinning his arm fast). Who else saw this week's THE FLASH?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
is this anime

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
is this real? what is, real. how do you define, real. if 'real,' is just electrical signals transmitted from your brain, then, anime.

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
is this some human being rear end anime poo poo

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I gotta admit yeah, it kinda ruled

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

The problem with flash is his superpower is too good, and his villains loving suck

Mirror man, loving hell...

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008
"flashing" ppl is Problematic, OP.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Depending on the version, I really like the gap-toothed Glaswegian Mirror Master tho

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i got a "boner"

Pillow Clerk
Oct 18, 2008

BeefThief posted:

i got a "boner"

from wholesome superhearo entertainment?

the authorities have been notified, buddy

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Felicity: lol isn't it weird we're so perfect for each other but we're just not attracted to each other at all?

Barry: HNGH----I---yes.....

e: :flashfap:

Harime Nui fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Oct 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

He's the flash he could have sex with her and she'd never know

• Locked thread