Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

in fart gently caress hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Inside a hollow tree.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
A tattooed brunette with fake tits gave me a below average beej in the stairwell of the Flamingo in Las Vegas. She asked me to eat her rear end but I zipped up my shorts, said nah I don't play that poo poo, and left.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
The best beej I ever got was on the top of a parking structure during a lunch break in college. She was Jewish but drat did she ever swallow my hog.

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Stairwell of my building when I had locked myself out of my apartment and was waiting for the locksmith.

awesome-express
Dec 30, 2008

in my car on a back country road

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

My moms funeral

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Most interesting place was getting head from a chick in the family restroom of a mall, was about as awkward as it sounds. People kept knocking on the door and girl wasn't that hot tbh (looked like older version of that girl from Jurassic park).

Best place is in parked car or in bedroom though imho

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

college library

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

aegof posted:

college library

vatican library

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
On the bow of my 56 foot yacht

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax
I have LITTERALLY made out with every one of my wife's female friends at one point or another.

So one of them.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
On a soft bed with soft sheets and i was propped up cause poo poo you gotta watch right
It was too long ago :smith:

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

texaholic posted:

These responses are kinda lame, I need some good gettin' your dick sucked stories. My stupid rear end boss always brags about how he gets NFL head on the weekends, basically his wife blows him while he watches football. Pretty sure that is the only action he is getting but whatever.

NFL bjs actually blow, you start to get into the bj and then TOUCHDOWN/SACK screaming at TV OMG and suddenly teeth and pain oh god, or you're into the game and your dick just gets soft because you're not paying attention and the girl gets sad she ain't turning you on.

You should get one at work to really show up your boss, maybe in his chair and take a picture, definitely from his wife.

Edit: Or you could suck his dick while he watches the game... then you can be part of the fun!

1st_Panzer_Div. fucked around with this message at 00:40 on Oct 30, 2014

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

This thread is sexist, raceist, possibly also classist

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

super macho dude posted:

Laying in bed while watching 9/11 unfold on live tv.

ur 9/11 was an inside blow job

:911: :gizz:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
space

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
"a second load has hit the tonsils..."

:wow:

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

super macho dude posted:

Laying in bed while watching 9/11 unfold on live tv.

The towers and my pants are coming down.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
on my dick

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Daycare

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

while driving, on the way to introduce her to my mom. poo poo-eatingest grin on my face the whole time.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

NFL bjs actually blow, you start to get into the bj and then TOUCHDOWN/SACK screaming at TV OMG and suddenly teeth and pain oh god, or you're into the game and your dick just gets soft because you're not paying attention and the girl gets sad she ain't turning you on.

You should get one at work to really show up your boss, maybe in his chair and take a picture, definitely from his wife.

Edit: Or you could suck his dick while he watches the game... then you can be part of the fun!

good ideas except for the last one because I am not gay.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:
OP did a trucker ever catch you and give you a thumbs up?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

in the rear end

Not a Children
Oct 9, 2012

Don't need a holster if you never stop shooting.

While playing a Link to the Past on my GBA in a parking garage stairwell

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
drat it first reply was my bad joke gently caress

Koala Cola
Dec 21, 2005

I am the stone that the builder refused...

texaholic posted:

gonna need the details this one is unique

i think you may be gay

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Apparition posted:

i think you may be gay
OP is 1000% batin' to this thread

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
At my mom's house from her neighbor while her husband was passed out drunk downstairs.

pixelbaron
Mar 18, 2009

~ Notice me, Shempai! ~
in the back seat of a van while her step dad was driving me home

a good mix of feelin amazing and bein terrified at the same time

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
mines was pulled over on the side of the road in a car which has happened a few times but a cop actually pulled up on us once mid act so i told her to quickly make out with me coz i saw that on like 5 movies and it worked.

or the cop knew and just didn't give a poo poo.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

School Nickname posted:

OP did a trucker ever catch you and give you a thumbs up?

No this was a drive from Lubbock to Austin. No interstates between the two just the empty half of Texas and a bunch of state highways.

Amateur Saboteur posted:

mines was pulled over on the side of the road in a car which has happened a few times but a cop actually pulled up on us once mid act so i told her to quickly make out with me coz i saw that on like 5 movies and it worked.

or the cop knew and just didn't give a poo poo.

What does dick taste like, homo....

Amateur Saboteur
Feb 5, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
lol yknow I thought about that but was scared shitless of a public sex offender charge. all in all it ended up being an ok deal and my dick tastes like adrenaline and fear apparently

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

texaholic posted:

These responses are kinda lame
your threads

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
while drunk driving back from Austin at like 2 am. First time someone made me cum with their mouth rather than awkwardly using theirs to make myself cum. Haven't got head like that again to this day

Tite Barnacle
Jun 4, 2014

Meowdy Purrdner

Grimey Drawer
on top of this fucker, castle craig meriden ct
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/5c/eb/0c5cebdb115b7c7fbce0d493a9ea5e04.jpg
drat i miss that girl...

Yomofo
Jun 7, 2005

by Cyrano4747

1gnoirents posted:

i dont like road head but thats mostly because every car ive ever owned has been manual. I have for the novelty and it was just as awkward to drive as i imagined

This was me in college. I had a lovely 90's honda accord so I was getting passed a lot on the highway. The looks on soccer moms faces sitting shotgun in minivans kinda made it worth it though

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

Dated a Mormon chick as a rebound in highschool. Found out quick that her 'ultimate fantasy' was having her pussy licked. I am an accomplished pussy eating Pro (rear end also, which blew her mind). Turns out she loved sucking dick, like LOVED it.

Enthusiasm goes a long way. It's never as good when they just lay there like 'oh gently caress my face'.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bike without wheels
Jan 2, 2005

this post
on top of one of those wooden slides for sleds
on a hill by an old folks home
in front of a bar in the bad part of town
in my car tons of times
on the beach by a dead fish I only noticed halfway through
in the back part of a karaoke bar by the shuffle board
in a parkade