Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
for example something like this but with less green

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
paging big boob babes with comically small, childrens size shirts to the 'POS please.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
we have a wardrobe closet chock full of slutty librarian attire for your programming desire. our model M keyboard are perfect for manicured nails, and our p deece six figgie salaries can afford literally hundreds of pairs of lucite stripper heels per year.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

just one month out of the year for tit cancer awareness

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Smythe posted:

paging big boob babes with comically small, childrens size shirts to the 'POS please.

katyperry.jpg

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Smythe posted:

we have a wardrobe closet chock full of slutty librarian attire for your programming desire. our model M keyboard are perfect for manicured nails, and our p deece six figgie salaries can afford literally hundreds of pairs of lucite stripper heels per year.

my yospos tax dollars at work

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
every yosposter is actually a woman. That's the dirty little secret.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
sweet ive always wanted to be a lesbian

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

women are crazy op

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

OldAlias posted:

women are crazy op

im the Seduction & Disappointment, OP.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Smythe posted:

im the Seduction & Disappointment, OP.

I'm the Deranged Masturbation.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
And, in context.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

I'll be the Egotism.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
i'm the bloody flux

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
and carbonic acid gas

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
wait no i'm female disease

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Notorious QIG posted:

girls are beautiful like porcelain dolls and i want to touch they hair but when i do they say things like "get away from me creep!" and "get out of my house" and "i have a gun" and it makes me very sad, help me op

have you heard of arranged marriages my friend?

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

Aleksei Vasiliev posted:

excellent work, can somebody make a purple one? girls like purple right?

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

OldAlias posted:

women are crazy op

i thought "dropsy" referred to the swim bladder disorder of fish

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
it's an old fashioned term for a completely different ailment that also happens to effect the swim bladder of human females.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002
whats a swim bladder

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
im the fell from horse in war

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

they don't mean 30 years continuously, right?

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

maniacdevnull posted:

they don't mean 30 years continuously, right?

BEAN WORN TO A NUB

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
women are nice but sometimes they can be mean, too

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

The Management posted:

like the pos

Apr 7, 2003

The Management posted:

they're "girls"

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Citizen Tayne posted:

they're "girls"

i seem to remember you posting in the pink forum damiya remembrance thread and even they didn't seem to think that putting quotation marks around girls was funny

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

syscall girl posted:

i seem to remember you posting in the pink forum damiya remembrance thread and even they didn't seem to think that putting quotation marks around girls was funny

ummm

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go
has anyone here ever seen a "woman"?

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Farecoal posted:

im married to one

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Farecoal posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJL4UGSbeFg

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

theadder posted:

im married to one

my condolences lol

Apr 7, 2003

syscall girl posted:

That wasn't me.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Citizen Tayne posted:

That wasn't me.

sorry for the impugning

i just remember you posting in that thread and a couple of people being asked to kindly shut up about the "her" and "she" business

guess you were not them

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

syscall girl posted:

sorry for the impugning

i just remember you posting in that thread and a couple of people being asked to kindly shut up about the "her" and "she" business

guess you were not them

calling a cis woman a "girl" with quotations to show ur joking that its dumb we call women girls is not the same as calling a trans woman a "girl" with quotes because you don't think she's really female. theres this thing called context...

Apr 7, 2003

syscall girl posted:

sorry for the impugning

guess you were not them

that way wasn't me, I didn't talk poo poo on Damiya in that thread or any other thread on that day. that made me feel like poo poo because I was really rude to her when she did post and I'm not happy about any of it.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

angry_keebler posted:

i have a neighbor who is a woman and she shouted at me because i was eating some berries from my mountain ash tree and she was going to call an ambulance i was like uhh they're barely poisonous

but she wouldn't listen and like ten minutes later a paramedic called me and was like are you poisoned and i was like haha no my neighbor is a big dummy and that was it except my neighbor is always giving me the stinkeye

hi, Marissa

Apr 7, 2003

what you're thinking of is serious Norman iirc posting "she" and crusty and volte telling him to shut the gently caress up, I only posted there because someone asked why YOSPOS people were reposting the suicide Facebook thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana
what do women want

• Locked thread