Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
My RB2 spot is a loving wasteland this week. Everyone is either hurt, sucks, or on bye (Reggie Bush, Doug Martin, Ryan Mathews).

1PPR.

Terrence West vs. Tampa Bay
Juwan Thompson @ New England

Which to play?

I also could pick up Isaiah Crowell or Matt Asiata (since the coaching staff reportedly doesn't want to wear McKinnon out).

Now for my TE. Same scoring.

Jason Witten vs. Arizona
Vernon Davis vs. St. Louis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
Pick 2 in a 1PPR

McKinnon
Beckham Jr.
Oliver

Rorobb
Aug 17, 2005

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, I don't disagree with any of your bolded choices. Too bad you can't switch Hill or McKinnon up to the team that's choosing between Taliaferro and Mason!

Especially since the reason I have to make such a terrible choice there is because Gio went down, and the guy I'm playing this week refused to trade me Hill all year and is playing him against me. I am screwed this week.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
Non PPR league.

Choose 2:

AJ Green
Deandre Hopkins
Mike Wallace

Green would be obvious first choice normally, but I am concerned the toe injury is going to limit his production. That being said, I am still leaning towards starting Green, but I still have no clue who to choose between Hopkins and Wallace.

shitbutt cockfag
Dec 19, 2004
Is this internet, or am I only dreaming?
Last minute QB pickup as a replacement for Ryan:

Alex Smith vs NYJ
Fitzpatrick vs PHI
Tannehill vs SD

Also available are Bortles, Vick, Glennon lol

Thinking Smith here because Jets are awful

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
Andre Williams vs Indy or McFadden v Seattle?

.5 ppr

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Oh poo poo Lacy and Joique Bell are on bye :supaburn:

This look right? 0.5PPR

RB: Ellington(@DAL)/Oliver(@MIA)
WR: Dez Bryant(ARI)/Demaryius Thomas(@NE)
Flex: Doug Baldwin(OAK)

Bench: McKinnon(WAS), Rainey(@CLE), Crabtree(STL)

Potential WW pickups: Allen Robinson(@CIN), Andre Wllliams(IND)

This is gonna be a bad week, I can feel it already.

E: Wait Sims isn't playing this week? Rainey over Oliver/Baldwin?

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Nov 2, 2014

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

Bellmaker posted:

Oh poo poo Lacy and Joique Bell are on bye :supaburn:

This look right?

RB: Ellington(@DAL)/Oliver(@MIA)
WR: Dez Bryant(ARI)/Demaryius Thomas(@NE)
Flex: Doug Baldwin(OAK)

Bench: McKinnon(WAS), Rainey(@CLE), Crabtree(STL)

Potential WW pickups: Allen Robinson(@CIN), Andre Wllliams(IND)

This is gonna be a bad week, I can feel it already.

E: Wait Sims isn't playing this week? Rainey over Oliver/Baldwin?

if its standard scoring play rainey or mckinnon over baldwin

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

fat greasy puto posted:

if its standard scoring play rainey or mckinnon over baldwin

Knew I forgot something, 0.5PPR

FakePoet
Feb 6, 2006

Woo. Pig. Sooie.

Hot Rope Guy
Standard Flex:

J. McKinnon v WAS
R. Randle V IND

I could also go Knile Davis v the Jets. Given the matchup, he could actually get some decent work.

Jagwires
May 31, 2009
ESPN Standard

LaFell vs DEN

or

Garcon @MIN

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH

Jagwires posted:

ESPN Standard

LaFell vs DEN

or

Garcon @MIN

NE and DEN are going to be playing in a blizzard, so I would probably go Garcon.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

.5 ppr sproles or mckinnon?

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice

R.D. Mangles posted:

.5 ppr sproles or mckinnon?

Mckinnon he should get more touches then Sproles

shitbutt cockfag
Dec 19, 2004
Is this internet, or am I only dreaming?
VJax @ CLE
or
Michael Floyd vs DAL

ESPN standard. Leaning VJax but I still hate my choices

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Considering the Blizzard D/ST opinion - Denver (@NE) or Cleveland (TB)? I had it with Denver benched but with the weather the swap back to Denver is tempting.....wish they had the same start time to make the choice easier knowing what more exact conditions would be.

Chen Kenichi fucked around with this message at 18:05 on Nov 2, 2014

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

shitbutt cockfag posted:

VJax @ CLE
or
Michael Floyd vs DAL

ESPN standard. Leaning VJax but I still hate my choices

VJax. The Browns struggled against the Jags. e: also, with Weeden playing, the Cards probably end up ahead early and never give it up

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Nov 2, 2014

Enforka
Dec 24, 2004
I'm reposting this from earlier in the thread, but with the weather things changed a bit. Trying to select a Defense:

Patriots (v Den)
Chargers (@ Mia)
Ravens (@ Pit)
Colts (@ NYG)

Ravens are the highest ranked of these on a lot of sites, but I do not fancy their matchup. Chargers have the best combo of talent and matchup, they're my current pick to start. Patriots might play in a blizzard, which makes them tempting. I'm also considering taking the Colts and wait to see if I even need to start a defense at all. What a mess.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

SeannieDarko posted:

My RB2 spot is a loving wasteland this week. Everyone is either hurt, sucks, or on bye (Reggie Bush, Doug Martin, Ryan Mathews).

1PPR.

Terrence West vs. Tampa Bay
Juwan Thompson @ New England

Which to play?

I also could pick up Isaiah Crowell or Matt Asiata (since the coaching staff reportedly doesn't want to wear McKinnon out).

Now for my TE. Same scoring.

Jason Witten vs. Arizona
Vernon Davis vs. St. Louis

Bumping this. It's now down to Thompson and West since the other two got picked up by other desperate people.

Enforka posted:

I'm reposting this from earlier in the thread, but with the weather things changed a bit. Trying to select a Defense:

Patriots (v Den)
Chargers (@ Mia)
Ravens (@ Pit)
Colts (@ NYG)

Ravens are the highest ranked of these on a lot of sites, but I do not fancy their matchup. Chargers have the best combo of talent and matchup, they're my current pick to start. Patriots might play in a blizzard, which makes them tempting. I'm also considering taking the Colts and wait to see if I even need to start a defense at all. What a mess.

Ravens defense is hurt as poo poo, especially the secondary. I'd go Colts since Vontae Davis is probable and they're playing a prime time game after getting dominated. And Eli is good for a pick or three.

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

SeannieDarko posted:

Bumping this. It's now down to Thompson and West since the other two got picked up by other desperate people.

Ravens defense is hurt as poo poo, especially the secondary. I'd go Colts since Vontae Davis is probable and they're playing a prime time game after getting dominated. And Eli is good for a pick or three.

thompson has a better opportunity to fall into theend zone imo

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Enforka posted:

Patriots (v Den)
Chargers (@ Mia)
Ravens (@ Pit)
Colts (@ NYG)

Colts are a good choice if you need maximum upside. I am actually starting Eli Manning this week because I feel like he is going to go bullshit-mode but I am also expecting at least 1 pick for every TD. The safest play are the Chargers. Pats are a gamble because Denver can run just as well as throw. If it was any other team, I would say Pats without hesitation but, well, Peyton Manning. Ravens are a bad idea.

SeannieDarko posted:

Thompson is only good for vulturing but it's likely going to be a more run-focused game due to the weather, meaning he's pretty likely to get at least some touches. Tate likely gets the bulk of the work with West and Crowell both getting limited action, plus it's the loving Browns who struggled against the Jags. Tate could end up running the whole game. Honestly, this feels like a coinflip but I think Thompson has more upside (as little as there is)

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Pick 2 in a non-PPR:
Odell Beckham vs Colts (minus Vontae Davis)
Anquan Boldin vs St Loius
Julian Edelman vs Broncos

Enforka
Dec 24, 2004

SeannieDarko posted:

Thanks for the advice. Let me return the favor!

I vote Thompson. Neither guy is drowning in touches, so the next best thing is the possibility for touchdowns. Bad weather in New England means RBs will be seeing more action, and until Ball comes back Thompson's getting goal line carries.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
ESPN standard scoring, with Martin and Sims out I don't know who to play.

Forsett vPit
Rainey vCle

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Reik posted:

ESPN standard scoring, with Martin and Sims out I don't know who to play.

Forsett vPit
Rainey vCle

Forsett. Rainey has some upside since the Browns are trash but Forsett is just plain better.

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
1 pt. PPR league:

Garcon @MIN
Kelce vs. Jets

I'm leaning towards Kelce because the Jets are real bad against the pass and Garcon has stunk it up the past few weeks, outside of that one TD from McCoy two weeks ago

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

EricHall posted:

1 pt. PPR league:

Garcon @MIN
Kelce vs. Jets

I'm leaning towards Kelce because the Jets are real bad against the pass and Garcon has stunk it up the past few weeks, outside of that one TD from McCoy two weeks ago

I'd say Kelce. The Jets have allowed a TD in 5 strait games to a TE and are worst in yards after catch allowed to the position.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004

old dog child posted:

Forsett. Rainey has some upside since the Browns are trash but Forsett is just plain better.

Yeah, you're probably right. Forsett has been pretty consistent, I just hate how Pierce and Taliaferro have been getting the TDs. Maybe he's due for one.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Arizona D vs the Weeden Cowboys or Seattle D vs the Raiders Raiders

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

EricHall posted:

1 pt. PPR league:

Garcon @MIN
Kelce vs. Jets

Garcon and rg3 are boys so if you trust rg3 play garcon

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Intruder posted:

Arizona D vs the Weeden Cowboys or Seattle D vs the Raiders Raiders

Seattle

axelord
Dec 28, 2012

College Slice
I'm stressing on Defenses:

Miami VS SD
SD @ Miami
Washington @ MN
Dallas VS ARI

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

axelord posted:

Miami VS SD
SD @ Miami
Washington @ MN
Dallas VS ARI

Redskins.

Enforka
Dec 24, 2004

axelord posted:

Miami VS SD
SD @ Miami
Washington @ MN
Dallas VS ARI
Minnesota is quite bad. I would start Washington.

Dogo
Sep 24, 2007
1PPR pick 2

LaFelle vs Denver in the snow
Sanu vs Jacksonville
Andrew Hawkins vs Tampa
VJax @ Cleveland

gently caress my receiver core

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Dogo posted:

1PPR pick 2

LaFelle vs Denver in the snow
Sanu vs Jacksonville
Andrew Hawkins vs Tampa
VJax @ Cleveland

gently caress my receiver core

Sanu and Baby Hawk.

OppositeAstronomer
May 26, 2008

yoink!
PPR, 10 team: Randle, Michael Floyd, Garcon? Tate or Vereen?

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Oh poo poo

no PPR

AJ Green
Anquan Boldin
Michael Crabtree

pick one

Also pick one
Forsett
Rainey

Enforka
Dec 24, 2004

Pander posted:

Oh poo poo

no PPR

AJ Green
Anquan Boldin
Michael Crabtree

pick one

Also pick one
Forsett
Rainey

AJ Green, Forsett. Hope it's not too late :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Enforka posted:

AJ Green, Forsett. Hope it's not too late :ohdear:

I chose...poorly

• Locked thread