Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lock
Aug 8, 2007

hardcore sound gets you hypah

so uh is it just me or are some of yall bein awfully quiet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I don't know what there is to talk about. It's day one.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Lock posted:

using autocorect in byob is exaftly the kinda thing a mod would to

if you are not a modfia please learn the joys and freedom of not having theman fix things for you

i was phoneposting and so couldn't help it. i hate autocorrect becaus it is a tool of the capitalist oppressors

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Gross Dude posted:

I don't know what there is to talk about. It's day one.

:justpost:

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I think that lynching is very un byob

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Gross Dude posted:

I think that lynching is very un byob

only if we lynch yobbers. it's not unbyob to lynch fyad scum

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
also seconding what lock is saying. y'all are the quietest bunch of yobbers i've ever seen

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

was gonna vote arbitraroly a nonposter but :effort

headsup when im mote awake it will happen

scum u know u can talk outside the scumdoc in here rite?

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

EXAKT Science posted:

i was phoneposting and so couldn't help it. i hate autocorrect becaus it is a tool of the capitalist oppressors

turn

itt

o$ffffffffffffffffff

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Lock posted:

turn

itt

o$ffffffffffffffffff

that's way too much effort for me lol

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
i would also like to point out that it is remarkably unbyob to sign up for a game with your yobber buddies and then not play.

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

##SleepySip was kinda defensive over little stuff

this game is quiet

no lynching is pretty bad imo easy way for the werewolves to keep their hands clean

have byob chill vibes from EXAKT Science and Lock because they both seem engaged

sleepysip who is your top suspicion?

Sleepy Sip
Jul 5, 2014

BrownianMotion posted:

##SleepySip was kinda defensive over little stuff

this game is quiet

no lynching is pretty bad imo easy way for the werewolves to keep their hands clean

have byob chill vibes from EXAKT Science and Lock because they both seem engaged

sleepysip who is your top suspicion?

Angry Fish. Always Angry Fish. Let's throw his body in the river.
seriously though i thought i was on the 'not voting' list

Full-Bodied Flavor
Jan 8, 2011

make it night already imo

bird.
Jun 20, 2010

Full-Bodied Flavor posted:

make it night already imo

yeah this phase needs a deadline, because without one i think all of us will procrastinate playing forever and a deadline will cause a big ol' finger-pointin' fuss like 3 hours before it comes

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Angry Fish (1): ZeroCount
BrownianMotion (1): RulerSmack
Gross Dude (1): EXAKT Science
Sleepy Sip (1): Angry Fish
ZeroCount (0): Angry Fish, Angry Fish

Not Voting (5): BrownianMotion, Full-Bodied Flavor, Gross Dude, Lock, Sleepy Sip

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 02nd, 2014 at 2 p.m. EST -- that's in about 1 day, 15 hours.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
idk if you can read but the deadline is up there

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Is the first day kind of a crap shoot? I'm assuming it's useful later on when we see who pushed who and we know was mafia and not mafia?

##Angry Fish

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
I should probably say why I'm voting for AF. I dunno, I don't think there's a way to know anything at this point.

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
You have to say ##vote to vote for someone

Gross Dude posted:

##vote Angry Fish

Sleepy Sip
Jul 5, 2014

well mama mia am i a dufus. i thought 'not voting' meant 'not required to vote for this round'
i only graduated middle school like last yea

##vote Angry Fish

Sleepy Sip fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Nov 1, 2014

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

sois this amgryfish hate hate on the poster or hate on a giy not in with the in crowd, because hes not really aid much either way to giv a read

by incrowd i mean...well yu kno what I mean

that crazy in crowd

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

also seriously guys you cant just do ## Lock

you haveto go ##vote Lock

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

o wait oh poo poo

## unvote Lock

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

##unvote Lock godsammitt

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
##vote Angry Fish

I am so bad at game :smith:

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Gross Dude posted:

##vote Angry Fish

I am so bad at game :smith:

we all are, dude. we all are.

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

ok but no for real why the angry fish pileon

Sleepy Sip
Jul 5, 2014

Lock posted:

ok but no for real why the angry fish pileon

it's his thing
just a part of the natural byob landscape.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
hey i hope everybody had a good halloween :)

so less than a day to deadline, you lurkers need to post more.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
On Halloween someone came to my door and I was like, "Oh no it's the mafia, here to kill me." Then, I opened the door and it was this gangster, complete with orange tipped Tommy gun. I managed to pick him off before he forced the door, but I think that let the mafia know I meant business. Before I knew it all sorts they were sending monsters, ghosts, and various dead celebrities dressed in their iconic roles to my front door. By the middle of the night my front yard was littered with bodies.

Then, my house was surrounded by cars and their blaring sirens and twirling lights. Someone dressed as a police officer came to my door, and I was glad I finally had a trick or treater. I tried to give him some candy, but it turned out it was a real cop! We had a good laugh about it, he thought it was pretty funny.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Gross Dude posted:

On Halloween someone came to my door and I was like, "Oh no it's the mafia, here to kill me." Then, I opened the door and it was this gangster, complete with orange tipped Tommy gun. I managed to pick him off before he forced the door, but I think that let the mafia know I meant business. Before I knew it all sorts they were sending monsters, ghosts, and various dead celebrities dressed in their iconic roles to my front door. By the middle of the night my front yard was littered with bodies.

Then, my house was surrounded by cars and their blaring sirens and twirling lights. Someone dressed as a police officer came to my door, and I was glad I finally had a trick or treater. I tried to give him some candy, but it turned out it was a real cop! We had a good laugh about it, he thought it was pretty funny.

hmmm murdering people is very unbyob. this seems like the sort of "ironic" murdering that a fyad would get up to, imo.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

EXAKT Science posted:

hmmm murdering people is very unbyob. this seems like the sort of "ironic" murdering that a fyad would get up to, imo.

Hmm, weird, this is exactly what the mafia would say. ~jots down notes in my notes book~

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
##vote Angry Fish

Lock
Aug 8, 2007

so uh whats the dif between jokevoting angrifish and buncha fyadders knowing af isnt in their kewl klub and isnt doin a dam thing to defend heself

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale

Lock posted:

so uh whats the dif between jokevoting angrifish and buncha fyadders knowing af isnt in their kewl klub and isnt doin a dam thing to defend heself

the way i look at it, there's probably three scum. if af is byob, there's probably at least one scum scum vote on him. if not, there probably isn't. i want af to come do some casing and also for rulersmack to qualify his vote a bit because it looks a bit dummy to do a vote like that tbh.

Sleepy Sip
Jul 5, 2014

Lock posted:

he holds a special position in the byob community
envied, even. th;e wrost postere on b yob,

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Angry Fish (3): ZeroCount, Gross Dude, RulerSmack
Gross Dude (1): EXAKT Science
Sleepy Sip (1): Angry Fish
BrownianMotion (0): RulerSmack, RulerSmack
Lock (0): Lock, Lock
ZeroCount (0): Angry Fish, Angry Fish

Not Voting (4): BrownianMotion, Full-Bodied Flavor, Lock, Sleepy Sip

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is November 02nd, 2014 at 2 p.m. EST -- that's in about 48 minutes.

It's only chill to lynch someone from FYAD, so if you mis-lynch you might aswell just quit life imo.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
less than a half hour to deadline, anyone here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Day 1 has ended in a no-lynch, which to me was the chillest choice, good job BYOB. (or not)

Night 1 starts now

Please e-mail me your Night 1 actions.
If you don't remember the e-mail adress you should send them to, it's HiipFire@live.nl

It'd be nice if you could send me them ASAP so I can start Day 2 before tomorrow.

• Locked thread