Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
I'm on the first episode, this is some 90s poo poo.
What other 90s shows do you like? No one is allowed to answer "Seinfeld" for obvious reasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfiQYRn7fBg

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

Shinjobi posted:

weird episodes of Xena

Weird as in Voyager, or weird as in SVU?

edit: oh yeah, Voyager was a 90s show too. We already have a thread about it though.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013
Ep 2 has slightly better production values. It's still hard to come to terms with it being more recent than Jurassic Park though, there are way too many goofy sound effects.

Harald posted:

when i was young i used to run home from school to get there before Xena: Warrior princess ended. I would drop my pants and start jacking it in the living room. But usually I couldn't cum before it ended and Hercules: The Lengendary Journey started, so I would blow my load while looking at Kevin Sorbo's statuesque body and feathery hair. And that's why im gay.

If only we were all so lucky...:sigh:

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

VendaGoat posted:

the imagination is a wonderful tool

This guy gets it.

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

FRINGE posted:

Ignore thread title and wrong-brained OP: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3676258

That, Farscape, and Stargate were the the scifi trio I still guiltily like.

Quantum Leap is good in my memory, but I would be afraid to re-watch it.

Netflix keeps recommending Farscape to me, is it worth it to come in fresh in TYOOL 2014?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am not a book
Mar 9, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

Dammit why'd you have to say this? Now goons are making GBS threads up the thread with their terrible taste in TV shows instead of discussing the awesomeness that is Xena :(

Good point. Ok everybody, new rule: no talking about anything except Xena because it was the pinnacle of 90s TV.
It's alright to talk about Lucy Lawless or the chick that played Gabriel in general, and I guess if you're gay you can talk about one of the dudes if that floats your goat.

• Locked thread