Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Wow, didn't see this thread. Knew dragon enthusiast was thinking about making one but never saw it.

I have a couple of accounts. Main has Odin maxed and sub has Eclipse one level from max.

Here is my Odin account: 342,070,075,495

Rarely accepted friends because no idea why I should so there should be plenty of room for any SA named accounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

dragon enthusiast posted:

Free 50 orbs from the launch party (unlimited use, once per account)

Thanks a lot. :shobon:

--

So, how does one get blue orbs(not the crystals) because I'm two orbs away from evolving Margarite. I powered through the water catalyst stage yesterday but it decided to be cruel.

On that note I burned orbs to get more runs and this is the first game where your max energy is added onto your remaining energy for an overage instead of just hitting max and that's it. That is really cool of them.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Evil Fluffy posted:

Did a 10 pull batch to try for Yggdrasil. Got 10 4* units, including 3 goddamn Freya dupes. :negative:

I got 5 Freya dupes. 4 in a row.

On the other hand I have a 25 Luck 5* Freya now. :shrug:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

What did I just watch? :psyduck:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I caught the tail end of this years Gaki No Tsukai 24 Hour No Laughing New Years Special being livestreamed. At the end I saw a cute commercial for Monster Strike with two crowds carrying huge inflated monster strike balls and running into each other. :3:

Then saw six consecutive commercials for Granblue Fantasy.

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Mar 30, 2016

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I tried looking up how to register aaand... i'll wait for the language patch.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

dragon enthusiast posted:

Use the Chrome App Store method, it's fairly straightforward. Don't even need to set up a reroll process since you'll probably get an SSR over the course of the week... maybe.

Just wanted to pop in and say that I did this. I got a fire guitar SSR from my second 10-pull. Thanks for the help dragon enthusiast! :cool:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

I'm ready with a fire ssr character and ssr summons Athena and Satyr. Also a ton of SRs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Saxophone posted:

On the one hand I know there are guides kicking around on how to reroll and such. On the other, I'm not sure I want to do it all in a squiggly language while cross-referencing pictures to make sure I got the right squiggly lined thing.

I didn't do a reroll. I started on day 2 of 7 of the free multi summon and just got lucky. No idea how to reroll and since the freebies are done i'd wait until the translation comes out of beta.

--

I guess there are rate ups for the gacha:

I don't know who :negative: is on the upper right, but I want that character.

• Locked thread