Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

I used to play this game quite a bit, mostly because it had a quick tutorial so I could weather reroll hell. I never got a monster above A tier, supposedly. Units have shifted around since, I don't know what to make of it. Last run was with Mundus because there was an event I could spam quickly to ascend him. After that I got stuck with Odin and Kali and eventually gave up because they kept adding weird promos, dumb new interface, pay wall etc.

I finally see someone made a page for the game, so I give it a reinstall.

Zeus and Ryoma.

Haven't even spent a stone yet. What the gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

finally rolled and got Yggdrasil, this game desperately wants me to keep playing all of the sudden

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Krakhan posted:

No, nothing like an english option that's going in for Granblue at the moment.

Whatever happened to being slotted for international translations by March :negative:

also

Monster Strike (iOS/Android): Now a Granblue Fantasy Thread

• Locked thread