Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Tsinava posted:

Missing, are all the videos of those fat black men getting owned hard by angry old racist ladies on the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xH7InazGDY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anchoress
Dec 24, 2011

by XyloJW
they're going to arrest me for calling a black man a friend of the family

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Race Hate Kramer posted:

just doing my part to brighten your evening, folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs&t=168s

fake

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Love these videos. Anybody have the one where they make a jewess cry?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
post the videos where people say things about stuff

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Bold Robot posted:

how is that dude a khazar though

Some people believe that all the modern white Jews controlling the world (Ashkenazi Jews) do not descend from original Israelites (because they aren't semitic) and are in fact Khazars who converted later to Judaism.

Basically Judaism was hijacked by slavs at the turn of the first millenium.

SpaceGoatFarts fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Oct 30, 2014

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Some people believe that all the modern white Jews controlling the world (Ashkenazi Jews) do not descend from original Israelites (because they aren't semitic) and are in fact Khazars who converted later to Judaism.

Basically Judaism was hijacked by slavs at the turn of the first millenium.

Its more significant in Israel where Ashkenazi Jews from Eastern Europe control the country and drive a lot of the racism there, not just against Arabs and Africans, but even against the Mizrahi Jews who have been living in the Middle East the whole time.

That's why its odd to see one weeping on camera like this. Usually when I see an Ashkenazi in a YouTube video they are throwing rocks at Bedouin kids, or cheering when a missile slams into an Arab hospital.

Edit: or its a left wing Israeli activist decrying the above.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

Baba Ganoush posted:

Obese feminist assaults black hebrews and gets arrested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

Oh god this one's even BETTER than the one in the op.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

haha man those black hebrews think they can appropriate institutional privilege lmao i hope they all get shot by the cops

Chucat
Apr 14, 2006

Baba Ganoush posted:

Can I pretend to be a hebrew and just stand there and troll people on street corners by being soft spoken and knowledgeable about religion.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Baba Ganoush posted:

hahahaha they push that fat bitch onto the sidewalk and then call the police on her and she gets arrested serious proclick right here

e:this is after she says that they are raping her by interrupting

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Miltank posted:

hahahaha they push that fat bitch onto the sidewalk and then call the police on her and she gets arrested serious proclick right here

e:this is after she says that they are raping her by interrupting

It's the greatest how do I convert to this religion

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Tubgirl Cosplay posted:

It's the greatest how do I convert to this religion

are you black? b/c if not you probably have to pay them like you have to the nation of islam guys if you want one of their retarded newspapers

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

This thread actually made me feel a lot better. Are those guys shouting "Elliot Rogers was right" at the end?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
Tho it was funny but these filthy JEWS all should be rounded up and be given the option ?
1. all to be thrown into a Volcano.
2.burried into the deepest Sea.
3.boiled in Hot Excitement.

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Chucat posted:

Can I pretend to be a hebrew and just stand there and troll people on street corners by being soft spoken and knowledgeable about religion.

Don't forget to interject polysyllabic words into your diatribe occasionally. That really impresses the simple-minded.

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Baba Ganoush posted:

holy poo poo those guys are mean lol

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

Related youtube videos are all great. Found one where they goaded a deaf guy into trying to fight haha.

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

Sancho posted:

Related youtube videos are all great. Found one where they goaded a deaf guy into trying to fight haha.

Those deafies have some attitude issues for sure

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474
Jan 12, 2006

eat your vegetables dot com

Baba Ganoush posted:

wow i hate every single person in this video, really impressive stuff

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i'm sure if someone simply walked up to them and maced all of them directly in the face and then ran off they wouldn't get caught.

despite that fat feminist getting handcuffed, I seriously doubt the local police give a poo poo about these people lol

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Tsinava posted:

i'm sure if someone simply walked up to them and maced all of them directly in the face and then ran off they wouldn't get caught.

despite that fat feminist getting handcuffed, I seriously doubt the local police give a poo poo about these people lol

sf police dpt only shoots black people

this was a one off case obviously where they had a camera

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
The Israelites in NYC are hilarious because they are these intimidating big rear end dudes yelling all kinds of wacky poo poo but they won't touch you if you don't get aggressive with them, so you can hurl epithets right back at them and they get all bent out of shape about it

trolling trolls is the best

Digi_Kraken
Sep 4, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

The Israelites in NYC are hilarious because they are these intimidating big rear end dudes yelling all kinds of wacky poo poo but they won't touch you if you don't get aggressive with them, so you can hurl epithets right back at them and they get all bent out of shape about it

trolling trolls is the best

What would they find particularly offense?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Race Hate Kramer posted:

What would they find particularly offense?

god's a fag was a good one

"why does Abraham wear a dress and sandals?" was another choice line

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lurker God posted:

won't be long till someone posts the video with that "JAP" being accosted by these dudes. leftist males love that video because it gives them misogynistic vindication without having to feel bad about it.

wait were you the chick in lf who got destroyed by horowitz

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

When I was a kid I thought they were dressed up like samurai or kung fu people and I thought their posters were an advertisement for martial arts

then I realized they're just crazy religious nuts like the dude who stands on the corner literally screaming about hellfire and brimstone.

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

Risky posted:

wtf is a black hebrew?

A burnt or charred Hebrew National hot dog.

Source: Claude Wayne Robinson

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Baba Ganoush posted:

This is the best thing I've seen in months. Fat tumblr lady bursting into tears made me wet my pants a little bit.

HeadWestYoungMan
Oct 29, 2014
Are there any badass Jews out there who would just up and whip these black guys rear end? Or do they all just cry like a baby?

In other words, is there a Clint Eastwood Jew?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
they don't gently caress with the Hasidics, those guys will loving stab a bitch

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

HeadWestYoungMan posted:

Are there any badass Jews out there who would just up and whip these black guys rear end? Or do they all just cry like a baby?

I can name a few but they're all too busy going home to their nice apartments and generally being successful

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

no hasids only molest/murder little boys

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

HeadWestYoungMan posted:

JDL dudes will gently caress them up with bats

me irl

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

HeadWestYoungMan posted:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

VikingSkull posted:

they don't gently caress with the Hasidics, those guys will loving stab a bitch

seriously though. I would like to see them try to engage a group of Hasidic Jews in the same way.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

JDL dudes will gently caress them up with bats

me irl

Yeah, this pussy definitely looks like he could beat up an Arab ten-year-old. I'm extremely impressed.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Tsinava posted:

seriously though. I would like to see them try to engage a group of Hasidic Jews in the same way.

seriously, I'm pretty sure Hasids would not give these fine gentlemen the time of day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i dunno. hasidic jews in NY can be pretty violent.

• Locked thread