Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

VikingSkull posted:

they don't gently caress with the Hasidics, those guys will loving stab a bitch

hasidics are scary because they can beat the poo poo of you in broad daylight and get away with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ19lJkU-Xg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Tsinava posted:

i dunno. hasidic jews in NY can be pretty violent.

yeah they aren't your run of the mill Jews

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Bro Dad posted:

hasidics are scary because they can beat the poo poo of you in broad daylight and get away with it

EXTREME CYCLIST ACTIVISM

Seriously I'm glad cyclists are standing up against their Jewish oppressors

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

TXT BOOTY7 2 47474 posted:

wow i hate every single person in this video, really impressive stuff

atcually the black dudes own. they let her speak her piece and once they figure out shes a fat retard with nothing interesting to say the just shove her away and the lil baby falls to the floor and cries lol

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Bro Dad posted:

those are some specific extra crazy sect of hasids, my landlord is one of them and good luck if you need to reach him fri-mon because apparently all of those days are the sabbath to super hardcore hasids. they also own an entire town somewhere upstate where they live by the ultra orthodox jewish version of sharia law

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Japanese Phone Box posted:

OK I saw it already, cut it out.

I'll do it just for you now. ;)

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0q0apw585c

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

d0s posted:

those are some specific extra crazy sect of hasids, my landlord is one of them and good luck if you need to reach him fri-mon because apparently all of those days are the sabbath to super hardcore hasids. they also own an entire town somewhere upstate where they live by the ultra orthodox jewish version of sharia law

Kiryas Joel

it's a loving shithole filled with awful people

Guy Fleegman
Jul 8, 2009

by XyloJW

Race Hate Kramer posted:

What would they find particularly offense?

Pork.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

don't the amish and mormons and hutterites and whatever do exactly the same thing except, y'know, not be jewish

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

Flesh Forge posted:

don't the amish and mormons and hutterites and whatever do exactly the same thing except, y'know, not be jewish

yeah but I don't constantly hear about shady poo poo going down in those places the way I do about kiryas joel, even from other more moderate jews. this specific sect are kinda known dickheads

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
cyclists are one tiny step above child molestors/bronies so im siding with the hasidim on this one

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Bro Dad posted:

I'm glad that dude stepped in because that poo poo was starting to get a bit scary. If I were that guy I probably would've called the cops and then literally feared for my life until they arrived.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

It does look like the Cyclist Rights Activist dude goes out of his way to make it as ugly as possible, cutting off the van multiple times and stopping to argue rather than, y'know, just leaving

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Flesh Forge posted:

yeah but outside of the tax exempt religious stuff they don't milk the system dry and deprive neighboring communities of state and federal dollars like Kiryas Joel

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I wish more people would treat rear end in a top hat cyclists that way. gently caress those people. Yey Jews.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tsinava posted:

I wish more people would treat rear end in a top hat cyclists that way. gently caress those people. Yey Jews.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

d0s posted:

yeah but I don't constantly hear about shady poo poo going down in those places the way I do about kiryas joel, even from other more moderate jews. this specific sect are kinda known dickheads

yeah you have to live near here to really get them

even the Satmar guys in NYC hate them

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Agag posted:

Yeah, this pussy definitely looks like he could beat up an Arab ten-year-old. I'm extremely impressed.

anyone can do it it doesnt take much

doesnt have to be that dude

i mean the arab 10 year is self owned just by existing

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

My impression was that black people were even more progressive than upper class white women than listen to NPR but I guess I have some thinking to do.
FYI Black Israelites are loving nuts.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Flesh Forge posted:

It does look like the Cyclist Rights Activist dude goes out of his way to make it as ugly as possible, cutting off the van multiple times and stopping to argue rather than, y'know, just leaving

cyclist activists deserve death regardless of the situation

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

I can't honestly side with a NYC cyclist though, they'll happily run you down when you're crossing the street (while you have the crossing light and they're running a red). I kinda maybe get their car hate but the way they treat pedestrians is just as retarded as how drivers treat them

e: they have no problems with jumping on the sidewalk too

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
Like 9 million Soviets died fighting in WW2, but all anyone cries about is the 6 million Jews that marched into ovens like livestock with barely a whimper. Just sayin'

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

City of Tampa posted:

Like 9 million Soviets died fighting in WW2, but all anyone cries about is the 6 million Jews that marched into ovens like livestock with barely a whimper. Just sayin'

And then when you consider that it didnt even happen, boy howdy it really riles me up

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
really makes u think

about gassing this thread

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

City of Tampa posted:

slavs aren't human

greg sexyvibes
May 7, 2007
IF I EVER FIRST POST AGAIN SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN TO ME
I'm starting to think there's this population of posters who really believe the racist poo poo they post. Like, they post "hitler did nothing wrong" so much, that it's become a part of their true beliefs. Maybe the exodus of 4chan led to some /pol rejects coming here.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
that fat lady getting owned was probably the funniest thing ive seen on sa 10/14

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

its p aweseome yea

a refresher

Baba Ganoush posted:

Obese feminist assaults black hebrews and gets arrested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

greg sexyvibes posted:

I'm starting to think there's this population of posters who really believe the racist poo poo they post. Like, they post "hitler did nothing wrong" so much, that it's become a part of their true beliefs. Maybe the exodus of 4chan led to some /pol rejects coming here.

at what point does poo poo posting seep into real life and the poster in question starts spouting their racist/sexist garbage out of a deep need to be hilariously ironic?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Verisimilidude posted:

I'm glad that dude stepped in because that poo poo was starting to get a bit scary. If I were that guy I probably would've called the cops and then literally feared for my life until they arrived.

he caleld the cops almost immediately. they never showed up lmao

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i actually was pretty appalled at them shoving that fat lady down onto the floor even though she was shrill and annoying.

putting your hands on someone is unacceptable even if you think they're invading your personal space.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Iunno, looked to me like she pushed first.

e: who cares really OWNED LOL

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

VikingSkull posted:

slavs aren't human

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Tsinava posted:

i actually was pretty appalled at them shoving that fat lady down onto the floor even though she was shrill and annoying.

putting your hands on someone is unacceptable even if you think they're invading your personal space.

if it makes you feel any better sometimes they harass normal chill black folks and get their asses kicked

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
that actually does make me feel better. thank you.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

VikingSkull posted:

if it makes you feel any better sometimes they harass normal chill black folks and get their asses kicked

it would make me feel great to see vids of this, how bout a link

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the Israelites are like everyday 9/11's cause a group of them can unite the random races in NYC in about 30 seconds flat

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Flesh Forge posted:

it would make me feel great to see vids of this, how bout a link

CRAB LEGS AND GATORADE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgirl Cosplay
Jan 10, 2011

by Ion Helmet

Tsinava posted:

She was grabbing them and pushing the camera guy around and poo poo which is why they pushed her away, there's a reason the cops showed up and instantly sided with the mob of jeering blacks against the weeping white bitch

• Locked thread