Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
i actually really like penny's haircut vist but i think i like all the actors on this show when they're being real and not in character robots that they come off as in the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

perving on the lady leads allows me to ignore bad jokes by bad writers who are bad

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

Curdy Lemonstan posted:

Getting laid is so much more god drat loving rear end easier than understanding how the junction system in final fantasy 8 works.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

penny is pretty stocky for a woman sitcom actress but i have no problem with it, in fact it's extremely my poo poo

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

i dont like bbt or 2.5men because they are my roommates timesinks and if they are on, he is not doing anything else but watching said shows. he does not have a social life of note as a result.

i, on the other hand, spend time immersed in the vast social club of gbs

• Locked thread