Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Soft Shell Crab posted:

It hits where it hurts and makes mockery of our lives.

Really though it doesnt, imagine you meeting a girl wanting to hook up, now yo can act like the completely sexless nerd you are and she will actually recognise your nerdiness and maybe find it cute because youre like the sincere nerds in BBT. Nerd jokes has become an order of magnitude more accepted in normal society and we ha e this show to thank for it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Soft Shell Crab posted:

Real nerds don't meet girls.

Lol, "i spent five years learning advanced physics and maths but i literally cant spend the two-three months required to get in shape and learn how to talk to girls." Virgins seems to really want to virgin on, which is fine but the victim-complex boggles my mind.

Getting laid is so much more god drat loving rear end easier than understanding how the junction system in final fantasy 8 works.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Moola posted:

lol if everything you watch, read, play consume is not high art then pretty much kill yourself

loling

Moola then proceeded to smoke a weed to the DMT-part of enter the void then masturbate to irreversible, quitly saying to himself: "ah, decadence, the height of art, one day i might even finish the first 5 minutes of Stalker and then i can truly call myself a connoisseur of high art, now where did i put Ulysses? I love reading about the delighting whiffs of urine coming from a sheeps kidney when you cook it."

• Locked thread