Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Light Gun Man posted:

This thread is making me wish SA actually had an in-hosue production team so we could make stupid ideas that show up in threads into TV shows and movies.

Fall SATV lineup:

Submarine Princess
My Mom is a Maid
Doobie's Dog House reality show
Zybourne Clock
Caro's Excellent Adventure

I'll make the website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
The end of the Dark Knight Rises was the perfect ending to all comic book movies. Bruce Wane blows up batman over the great lakes, moves out of his parent's house, and gets a girlfriend.

"You can stop watching super hero movies" Christopher Nolan said to us. "Please move on and do something else".

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib
"I hate this fictional conceit, as opposed to all others," said the goon, "Because I am not a nerd." He then went back to stalking an entrepreneur in Alabama.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Moridin920 posted:

hollywood: :regd08:

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Arian_Samurai posted:

The end of the Dark Knight Rises was the perfect ending to all comic book movies. Bruce Wane blows up batman over the great lakes, moves out of his parent's house, and gets a girlfriend.

"You can stop watching super hero movies" Christopher Nolan said to us. "Please move on and do something else".

Iron Man 3 did the same thing a lot better, although they're spinning Tony Stark's resolution to do some "real" good into a "do not play god" scenario for Avengers 2.

• Locked thread