Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Doc Block posted:

No, that's in the actual show.

Another gem: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv-NI4X_Amg

Terrible fight choreography? Check.
Boring camera work? Check.
Dull editing? Check.
Two actresses who in no way look like they could be terminators? Check.

Why do they stop fighting for the family? Since when do terminators give a gently caress about civilians?

We should have guessed turning a terminator in to a pretzel would kill it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Also, I forgot:

Crappy, super fake 2D camera shake? Check.

Doc Block fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Nov 6, 2014

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Doc Block posted:

Yep. It's p fukken bad, bro. Ur good TV show liking skills are fukken weak sauce, brah.

nah mate nah

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
i speakin the truth mate, believe! ur telly programme taste has gone all pear shaped! that show went tits up because it was bollocks.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

The TV series is bad since Skynet sent back a terminator with a enormous head.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Terminators were a lot cooler when bullets didn't do poo poo to them besides slow them down

Krenzo
Nov 10, 2004

ElGroucho posted:

Why do they stop fighting for the family? Since when do terminators give a gently caress about civilians?

One of the show's premises was that there were lots of hidden terminators posing as civilians. One of them was even married to a human for years and was never found out. They learned to fit in a lot better than in the movies where they were only in the past for a few days and didn't care/know that much about fitting in.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
Dogs all around the world would go loving crazy though. Also imagine being married to a terminator, I didn't know Skynet put genitals on them

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Talk about getting a hard on.

"Wow, ur still hard bebbe?"

"Ya it's fukken metal under there bitch, jessus"

Krenzo
Nov 10, 2004

Pochoclo posted:

I didn't know Skynet put genitals on them

Take a closer look.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

what's the point of building a cyborg if you can't have penis bouncing goodness as a feature?

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry

Krenzo posted:

Take a closer look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwYf76fRfPc

I'm humbled. The machines, they thought of everything, we're doomed

Chupe Raho Aurat
Jun 22, 2011

by Lowtax

If I looked like that id never wear clothes. Also anyone can have a go.

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

Krenzo posted:

One of them was even married to a human for years and was never found out.

Arh, a classic tale, also seen in the hit drama, Austin Powers 2

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
not homo to suck a terminator dick

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
robosexual

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!

etalian posted:

The most unrealistic thing is how the human resistance could even have a chance against machines cranking out millions of new cyborgs, aircraft and tanks each month.
But the human spirit is the most powerful thing in the world

Big Anime Fan Here
Sep 8, 2010

by XyloJW
I heard there's an easter egg where you can see friend of the family steve in the background actually stealing the footy from the set

myshl0ng
Feb 19, 2011

ooh, i've been a bad little poster!
What I wanna know is why did they make T3 a comedy.
Like who said "hey guys, the previous movies were borderline thrillers/horror but we will make this one full of lovely jokes," and why did they think it was a good idea.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

myshl0ng posted:

What I wanna know is why did they make T3 a comedy.
Like who said "hey guys, the previous movies were borderline thrillers/horror but we will make this one full of lovely jokes," and why did they think it was a good idea.
anime

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
Just look at all the Hollywood crap today, it never tries being really serious in tone, even if the whole world/humanity is at stake. Like in Transformers. Just a series of action clips, followed by 'somber moments' and then funny (or sexy light-hearted) in-beteweens, rinse, repeat.

Irony Be My Shield
Jul 29, 2012

KiddieGrinder posted:

I never thought of it that way. It would have been pretty interesting to go and see it without being spoiled as to which one is the 'good' terminator.
A while back but I actually did, and I had no idea until the twist and it was brilliant. There are a few hints (which is what makes it good) but Arnie was the bad guy from the last movie and I don't think you're gonna be looking for clues if you don't already know.

Test it next time you get to introduce a young kid to the series

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
My girlfriend who hadn't ever seen T1 and T2 watched them back to back. She definitely thought Arnie was the bad guy in T2 up until the twist but she didn't think the T-1000 was a good guy either.

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
there's a cop scopin for you man, check it out!

whatever happened to that guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanged wang
Nov 1, 2014

by Ralp
if they'd kept around the gawky ginger best friend jc could've been less obnoxious and also the person who teaches arnold terrible 90s ninja turtle slang can get killed off horribly

• Locked thread