Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Post here to suggest how I commit forums suicide!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

drink yourself to death slowly, over months

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

pour gasoline on yourself and light a match

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

BeefThief posted:

drink yourself to death slowly, over months

Forums suicide. FORUMS SUICIDE. NOT IRL SUICIDE!! Got IT?

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Download and print the source code for MSpaint, cut all the 1s and 0s into little scraps of paper and then eat them until they begin to come out your butt

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

the forums are a part of you now. there is no escape but death

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
well obviously something to do with pissing off ralp is the easiest way, haven't you thought this through?

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
Guess I'm going to commit suicide by cop.

Alright LOWTAX!! You stupid rear end in a top hat! gently caress you! ANd gently caress Schmorky! That weirdo is hosed in the head! I cant believe you have sex with him in the same bed you concieved you children in!!

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
*Crying* JUst please...End my pa in...*Pulls TWO middle fingers and raises them high* ARe you man enough to kill me? Take a human beings forum life? You're too weak

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
Do it in an ironic way by becoming such a good poster mods ban you from jealousy

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

jalopybrown posted:

Do it in an ironic way by becoming such a good poster mods ban you from jealousy

worked on orangesamson

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
post an autoban thread called "forums suicide note" with a goatse framed like a post card with the words ~Greetings from the Gas Chamber~ overlaid

it's what i'd do

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Mod Sass is absolutely the quickest and most efficient way to be gone and you know it.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

simply stop posting you don't need to make a big thing out of it

poorlifedecision
Feb 13, 2012
Lipstick Apathy

Sir AIDS posted:

Forums suicide. FORUMS SUICIDE. NOT IRL SUICIDE!! Got IT?

Drunk post yourself to a ban slowly, over months.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

You're not even 1 year on the forums yet. You have so much left to post for. Don't do it man.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Sweet Tea posted:

simply stop posting you don't need to make a big thing out of it

Easy for you to say. You're a nobody. But me? I'm practically a GOD in the Imp Zone.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Sir AIDS posted:

Easy for you to say. You're a nobody. But me? I'm practically a GOD in the Imp Zone.

sounds like irl suicide is actually a solid suggestion

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
getting banned wont cure you you have to gain will power by thinking then doing not by trying to limit your options which will always fail
make time for things you want by first willfully depriving yourself of other time-consuming things each time
you cant make it not a decision each and every time

cant post anymore means ill start working out wrong; way to fail
working out first means the working out got done during that time instead of posting on the internet

op your a bitch

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

LifeSizePotato posted:

sounds like irl suicide is actually a solid suggestion

:agreed:

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice
I don't think you are being sincere

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Go on a Tired Meme Rampage.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

jalopybrown posted:

Ha, ha, ha! There are no good posters.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

jump off a building while reading the forums on your phone

Bloopsy
Jun 1, 2006

you have been visited by the Tasty Garlic Bread. you will be blessed by having good Garlic Bread in your life time, but only if you comment "ty garlic bread" in the thread below
Normally I would suggest posting the Goatman to suffer a quick end but apparently it isn't punishable anymore so I don't know what to tell you.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

obliterate your own hole mercilessly

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal
post a thread where you accuse every single mod of pedophilia

the fart question
Mar 21, 2007

College Slice

Clayren posted:

post a thread where you accuse every single mod of pedophilia

You can get banned for posting facts???!!

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
:justpost::protarget::justpost:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Post 1,000 callout threads

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
post all your own personal information, photos, embarassing sexual history and basically every detail of your life in FYAD

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
get some gasoline and enfield yourself

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Write up the most long winded erotic pokemon fanfiction you can muster and then post a thread for each page you've written.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Windows 98 posted:

Write up the most long winded erotic pokemon fanfiction you can muster and then post a thread for each page you've written.

this, but mlp

Womyn Capote
Jul 5, 2004

Post a pic of yourself bent over stretching out your huge distended rear end in a top hat. I know you have one.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

gary oldmans diary posted:

getting banned wont cure you you have to gain will power by thinking then doing not by trying to limit your options which will always fail
make time for things you want by first willfully depriving yourself of other time-consuming things each time
you cant make it not a decision each and every time

cant post anymore means ill start working out wrong; way to fail
working out first means the working out got done during that time instead of posting on the internet

op your a bitch

Grammar, bitch! Do you know it?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Sir AIDS posted:

Grammar, bitch! Do you know it?
suck a dick gay thats what you like gay

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i see he has opted for "tired meme spam"

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014