Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Davincie posted:

how did they film it? camera in a backpack?

looks like it is sticking out the back of a ball cap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
you can't choose sides with this because it's stupid

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

but if i side with the hot chick she's more likely to suck that d

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVYr26MPzgA

seriously, the best thing about these videos re the rebuttals from creepy weird dudes who are assembling skin suits just off screen

edit: dude has 27,000 subscribers - america needs a good scrubbing

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

pathetic little tramp posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVYr26MPzgA

seriously, the best thing about these videos re the rebuttals from creepy weird dudes who are assembling skin suits just off screen

edit: dude has 27,000 subscribers - america needs a good scrubbing

that is a man over 50 using the word "interwebs"

Smoking_Dragon
Dec 12, 2001

WOE UNTO THEE
Pillbug
Girls can be jerks too!

http://youtu.be/1lyu1KKwC74?t=2m

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014
LLol if you say hi to anyone or interact with human beings

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
why her face scrunched up like she smelling poo poo?

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
the world will be better once all humans are perpetually ashamed and emotionally dead

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Digiwizzard posted:

the world will be better once all humans are perpetually ashamed and emotionally dead

no, it's a proper balance of ashamed and outraged that we need

Alas Boobylon
Sep 30, 2014

Digiwizzard posted:

This is probably true tbh in terms of war and crime

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
what if she's racist and this video is biased?

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro

LifeSizePotato posted:

no, it's a proper balance of ashamed and outraged that we need

all that matters is that undesirables do not bother me while i am purchasing and wearing my branded jeans. they are interrupting capitalism.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
it is not ok to film a woman for 10 hours that crosses a line

Iprazochrome
Nov 3, 2008
Someone once said hi to me in the street and I still sometimes think about how weird it was. I'm a dude and I live in England though

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

gas thread, but hahaha i love the rebuttal videos from ugly dudes with ugly beards thanks for that

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Gaunab posted:

why her face scrunched up like she smelling poo poo?
This may be hard for you to understand but the female is using "body language" as a way of communicating that everyone around her should gently caress off and die.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Secks Cauldron posted:

This may be hard for you to understand but the female is using "body language" as a way of communicating that everyone around her should gently caress off and die.

yeah i guess the people who live in those neighborhoods should just gently caress off and die

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Low SMV = swerve, ape-men

High SMV = h..hi.. *tucks hair behind ears* umm *giggles nervously* cum on my face pl0x

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
What do they have to say about the same dudes passing by dozen and hundreds of other women on the same street and not saying a word to them?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

imagine how sad she would have been if nobody said a word to her

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Machai posted:

there are a few that I dont understand why they are in the video where they are just like "Have a nice evening" and didn't even add "darling" or "beautiful" on the end. That just seems like them being polite to people. Unless they are just saying it to her, I guess?

also lol at this rebuttal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP1Vxu2erq4

yeah, I doubt they're saying anything to dudes or old ladies. They're specifically talking to her because they think she's attractive. The amount of dudes saying "lol just accept the compliment!" are missing the point entirely and think their advances are warranted but if a huge buff gay dude started following them around asking for their number I bet they'd get the picture really quick.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!

Gaunab posted:

yeah i guess the people who live in those neighborhoods should just gently caress off and die
The whole world should gently caress off and die. She needs to make a video where she's walking around the world.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

273423-X posted:

Someone once said hi to me in the street and I still sometimes think about how weird it was. I'm a dude and I live in England though

Over here some men will greet you with a "good evening/morning/afternoon" as a way of being polite because a lady is passing by, old fashioned stuff,etc. Which is quite different from having some random stranger screaming "BIG TITTIES" and pedaling away like a giggling little virgin boy in his bicycle(this poo poo did happen to me, it was more funny than infuriating).

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

i bet all those guys felt pretty embarrassed when they checked their tumblr feeds later that night and saw this video

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Desperado Bones posted:

Over here some men will greet you with a "good evening/morning/afternoon" as a way of being polite because a lady is passing by, old fashioned stuff,etc. Which is quite different from having some random stranger screaming "BIG TITTIES" and pedaling away like a giggling little virgin boy in his bicycle(this poo poo did happen to me, it was more funny than infuriating).

how else would you know you have big titties, come on man

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

LifeSizePotato posted:

imagine how sad she would have been if nobody said a word to her

You don't have to imagine, here you go:

http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan

quote:

I was walking from work one Friday evening when it dawned on me that I’d been in Japan for nine months. I inwardly congratulated myself for having beat the odds. I’d proven my boss wrong. But as I trudged home to face another evening of reruns of The Office and left-over sushi from 7-11, I wondered at what cost. Most days I felt unattractive, unwanted and worst of all, unfemale. When not even a short skirt or slinky top attracted more than a passing glance and even construction workers, who could usually be counted on for a leer, regarded me with bored, blank expressions, I felt like a Martian. And very, very alone. Perhaps I’d been wrong not to leave when the last shipload of foreign women sailed away to brighter horizons and better dating odds.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Bitch ain't even white

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

how else would you know you have big titties, come on man

I know, right? I sometimes forget they are there.

cmerepaul
Nov 28, 2005
That's not chapstick!
I'll be sure to never say hello to anyone I see in public ever again.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

cmerepaul posted:

I'll be sure to never say hello to anyone I see in public ever again.

say it to everyone and it's not a problem. say it specifically to women you find attractive and you're a creep, it's really that simple.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
They're not that interested in you lady, they just want to be on camera.
You have to be pretty narcissistic to think that a camera crew following you around isn't going to attract attention.

cmerepaul
Nov 28, 2005
That's not chapstick!
The video only shows the woman having people greet her on the street, not who else all those other people are greeting. Should we assume every single one of them is only saying hello to women they find attractive?

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Verisimilidude posted:

say it to everyone and it's not a problem. say it specifically to women you find attractive and you're a creep, it's really that simple.

how does the girl in question know if you say it to everyone or just her rack?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Last time I left my house there was a 12 car pile up because of my beauty

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

LifeSizePotato posted:

I think it's fair to assume.

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

cmerepaul posted:

The video only shows the woman having people greet her on the street, not who else all those other people are greeting. Should we assume every single one of them is only saying hello to women they find attractive?

obviously, they're blacks and hispanics. always assume the worst.

edit: and poors. worst of all.

cmerepaul
Nov 28, 2005
That's not chapstick!

LifeSizePotato posted:

Because THE PATRIARCHY.

rakovsky maybe
Nov 4, 2008
White woman harassed endlessly by men of color, seems accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Don Tacorleone posted:

try being a ghost, it's not great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1XGPvbWn0A

i know this was already posted but i can't find the thread

spooky

• Locked thread