Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Desperado Bones posted:

I know, right? I sometimes forget they are there.

leave northern mexico

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

breaklaw
May 12, 2008
Reckless eyeballing.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

subhuman filth posted:

leave northern mexico

South is worst man. Way loving worst.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Man those men are shameful. When I see a hot girls on the street I just stalk her until I can figure out her name, then send her a polite Facebook message letting her know that she gave me a boner.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
this really opened my eyes. i never realized the oppression i was laying on all these poor attractive women. i was probably thrown off by the returned smiles, greetings, and conversations but in light of this video those must have been defense mechanisms to get rid of me. from now on ill avert my eyes, never say a word, and avoid leaving my domicile if at all possible

wait a minut

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

That chick's hot! drat!

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

1gnoirents posted:

this really opened my eyes. i never realized the oppression i was laying on all these poor attractive women. i was probably thrown off by the returned smiles, greetings, and conversations but in light of this video those must have been defense mechanisms to get rid of me. from now on ill avert my eyes, never say a word, and avoid leaving my domicile if at all possible

wait a minut

gonna second guess every "positive" interaction i've had with women now. they probably went and posted about me on facebook afterward :(

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
Finally a thread where goons --having never spoken to a 3d woman-- can legitimately take the high ground.

Can you believe the audacity of those savages, salivating and wetting their boxers with pre-cum while they hooted through the concrete jungle

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

yeah, I doubt they're saying anything to dudes or old ladies. They're specifically talking to her because they think she's attractive. The amount of dudes saying "lol just accept the compliment!" are missing the point entirely and think their advances are warranted but if a huge buff gay dude started following them around asking for their number I bet they'd get the picture really quick.

this literally happened to me in Skyrim the Video Game. A buff werewolf man followed me into my hhome and tried to gently caress me.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

paco650 posted:

this literally happened to me in Skyrim the Video Game. A buff werewolf man followed me into my hhome and tried to gently caress me.

must've been very triggering, condolences

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

What's wrong with talking to a lady just because she's attractive? It's like asking a handicapped person wtf happened to them..what's the problem. That's just the way the world is.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

Finally a thread where goons --having never spoken to a 3d woman-- can legitimately take the high ground.

Can you believe the audacity of those savages, salivating and wetting their boxers with pre-cum while they hooted through the concrete jungle

this is really good material...go on

Chromis
Feb 4, 2004

Logic is wreath of pretty flowers that smell bad.

Digiwizzard posted:

the world will be better once all humans are perpetually ashamed and emotionally dead

She should move to England.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hitting on a woman is basically rape. did you see that one dude follow her for 5 minutes? some serious rapey vibes there, probably indicative of EVERY man hitting on a woman (they will follow and rape you)

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
i actually get catcalled every now and then specifically on my beard - it's a mix between women and men, but it's always at the 711

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
This bitch be stupid yo

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
Watch this basic hood rat white bich explain her prefence for black dilz

then send it to that outraged white woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hIvY4uUPD4

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Chromis posted:

She should move to England.

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

must've been very triggering, condolences

thank you.

Japs don't even gently caress anymore, apparently.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

How is it that everybody finds her hot? Her butt is so fat and legs so short, she walks like a duck

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Sekenr posted:

How is it that everybody finds her hot? Her butt is so fat and legs so short, she walks like a duck

Yeah! Stupid, UGLY, FEMINAZI DOUCHETARD! UGly BITCH! Make a feminist video again ...BITCH! I dare you . You disgust me. I wouldn't evn let you gently caress me.

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

haha holy cow I should have stayed in japan if there were all these sex starved lonely attractive white women

SuperMechagodzilla
Jun 9, 2007

NEWT REBORN
This thread seems like a good opportunity to promote incel awareness.

GET MY BELT SON
Sep 26, 2007

Don Tacorleone posted:

the most acknowledgment I get every day is a few posts saying "gently caress you" on an online discussion board

try being a ghost

gently caress you

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sekenr posted:

she's got birthn hips and bigg tatas

im cute
Sep 21, 2009

GET MY BELT SON posted:

gently caress you

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

I wish she'd turn around and somebody take a HD photo of her rear end to see what we're really working with here

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Top City Homo posted:

Watch this basic hood rat white bich explain her prefence for black dilz

then send it to that outraged white woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hIvY4uUPD4

Not watching that but did she say "I am overweight" and "they have big cocks"? If not then I don't buy anything she had to say.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

1gnoirents posted:

I wish she'd turn around and somebody take a HD photo of her rear end to see what we're really working with here

a sign that says "Please try to engage me in conversation and in exchange I will make you an internet sensation"

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem
http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/10/29/catcalling_video_hollaback_s_look_at_street_harassment_in_nyc_edited_out.html

“We got a fair amount of white guys, but for whatever reason, a lot of what they said was in passing, or off camera,” or was ruined by a siren or other noise. The final product, he writes, “is not a perfect representation of everything that happened.”

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

The_Cack posted:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2014/10/29/catcalling_video_hollaback_s_look_at_street_harassment_in_nyc_edited_out.html

“We got a fair amount of white guys, but for whatever reason, a lot of what they said was in passing, or off camera,” or was ruined by a siren or other noise. The final product, he writes, “is not a perfect representation of everything that happened.”

riiiiiiight

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

The_Cack posted:

white people are clever and strong

Ninja fetus
Jan 22, 2005
Legalize murder

The_Cack posted:

haha

naem
May 29, 2011

WHY ARE ALL THESE MEN NOTICING ME

**wears skin tight jeans and boob shirt**

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

death to all hot chicks who think they have to wear crop tops and tight yoga pants/short-shorts to the gym. ratty gym shorts and tshirts seem to work fine for us dudes

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

good afternoon :twisted:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Demonachizer posted:

Not watching that but did she say "I am overweight" and "they have big cocks"? If not then I don't buy anything she had to say.

no she among other randoms poo poo likes that they dont dress like peasants, use cologne and have the confidence to come up to a woman on the street
You see in black street culture coming up to an attractive woman is considered a good thing

So the walking lady is basically a racist or ignorant sheltered dumbass bordering on racism

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

naem posted:

WHY ARE ALL THESE MEN NOTICING ME

**wears skin tight jeans and boob shirt**

skin tight jeans = normal fitted jeans

boob shirt = a shirt

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014