Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

american does work well because it gets melty and gooey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Sweet Tea posted:

a chicken burger would be ground chicken meat formed in a patty, fried, and served in a bun with cheese, pickles, and other ingredients. what you're talking about is a chicken sandwich. what is this reddit? jesus christ

isn't he spanish? maybe he no habla inglés too good

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

gouda also works well i just realized

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

anyone know what the sharpest cheddar is? i usually get tillamook black label extra sharp but i know i could go sharper. tia

LifeSizePotato
Mar 3, 2005

Regarde Aduck posted:

Mild Cheddar is pretty mild. Is that what you mean? You should probably try a more mature cheddar. Good luck friend.

good extra sharp cheddar or smoked cheddar definitely has a flavor, moreso than colby/jack/american at any rate

american is still the best for burgers usually just cuz of how it melts

• Locked thread